Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:28 am

Logan stopped screaming when he noticed Arite there looking at him.

"You gonna set me free or what?" He asked her, still struggling, wanting to get out of this himself. He waited for her to get him free, though he was wondering how she would do it.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:16 am

She held her oung wrists up and tried to bite through her gag. It hurt hre teeth but she didn't care. She frowned and tried to concentrate. She walked closer, her bare feet hitting the cold of the floor. She leaned down and concentrated. The moisture in the air... She needed to group it together... and send it into any locks... No. There were none... She decided to freeze moisture on the locks, making it easier for her father to break. She concentrated... The reactions started...
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Dylan looked around in confusion as he walkeed through the fields dodging the glances fromeveryone as best as he could. 'What have I done? Why do they looklike they want me dead' He thought to himself as he looked for Artemis and Logan. He still didn't know that Artie and Selene were rejoined.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:37 am

As soon as the clamps were weak enough, Wolverine broke free of the metal surrounding his arms, and then broke the ones around his ankles. He stood up.

"Hate bein' tied down like that." Wolverine nodded his head and walked over to Artemis. He cut off her gag with his claws, allowing her use of her mouth.

"How the hell did you get out of your prison?" He asked her, retracting his claws and hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:41 am

"I don't know," she shrugged. "I was planning to freeze the lock and knock it with my head a lot. My Achilles tendon was cut on both feet when I woke up. I had to wait for them to heal. Whent hey did, I went to the door and... it just opened. It wasn't me... Can you cut the bonds on my hands? We need to get Dylan before something bad happens."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:55 am

Dylan was lost, confused, and all but powerless against this new area. Every which way he turned he was met with yet another group of kids not but maybe 2-3 years younger then himself, glaring at him.

"Who is he?" Some of them muttered

"Who cares?" Other cooed

"Let's just kick his a**." The bolder ones boasted.

But Dylan payed attention to none of it. It wouldn't of mattered anyway. There was only one person here that would ever have the guts to take on Dylan knowing full well who the umbrakinetic was. Dominic. The man was here. Hiding. Watching. Waiting for his moment to strike.

Dylan looked as some of them decided to act on there plan to fight him. They got up and looked at Dylan with what the umbrkinetic thought was a death wish. They spread themselves thin as they circled him and most everyone else found a boy or girl with flying abilities of some form to get them tothe roof of the building. Spectators is what they were.

A fireball came from Dylan's left, easily dodged, and a boulder from the right. Dylan backflipped to avoid the rock and glanced at the other two. One sent a blast of wind and the other pulled water from the grass and sent out a whip at him. Dylan took the blunt of these two on purpose as a way to feel them out.

He was thrown off to the side and landed on his back as the crowd above cheered on the elements quadrent, but Dylan just laughed an unenthusistic laugh. "And that was supposed to do what exactly?" He asked as he rose from the ground and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:38 am

"Here ya go," Wolverine nodded as he cut the bonds away from her hands. He played the story over in his head as he did so, a bit confused. Wolverine was never one for puzzles or anything like that, so he just shook his head.

"I don't think it's anythin' to worry about right now. We just gotta find Dylan and find out where the hell we are." He told her, walking out of the room looking around the area. He would let Artie lead the way. If she could open doors without doing anything, it was probably for the better that she lead.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:45 am

"Dad?" she asked. "I've seen some scary stuff in my time, ok... I mean, I was in a gang... I've seen murders... But I'm scared now..."

She could hear something. Voices... Not far away... She sniffed the air. "Who... What is that?"

She sent her senses out for more. It was familiar... Like something her old pal Magenta would... No... Impossible...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:59 am

Dylan dodged two more fireballs and did a bicycle kick over a boulder. "Come on you four. You're only embarassing yourselves againsts a guy that hasn't had to use his powers. He nagged at them as the people above booed both parties.

The four glared at the crowd and then back at Dylan.

"Now." Windy said and then the four shot there powers at....

....nothing. The smoke cleared and there was nothing there. Everyone looked around in shock as they tried to figure out what happened.

One of the element boys got a tap on his shoulder and a punch to the face.

"You know you should really learn who your dealing with before pissing him off." Dylan said and then vanished and reappeared in the spot he was at. "Now let's see how long you last when I'm not holding back." He stated and then the shadows attacked......
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:21 am

Wolverine also sent out his refined senses, but he wasn't getting anything besides quite a ruckus over to the right of where they were, like a big fight was going on.

"A hear a fight to the right. Might'a found Dylan." He smirked, heading in that direction. If it was a fight, Wolverine wouldn't break it up or anything. It would entertain him just to watch.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:23 am

"I smell something familiar... A perfume my old gang friend, Magenta, wore..." she frowned. "Dad? Is it really possible to smell fear?"

She heard a noise above. "Never mind. Let's go."

She started running, automatic doors opening and locked ones unlocking for them. She made her way up a level and went after Dylan. She called his name.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:40 am

Dylan had been having fun throwing the four punks around like ragdolls. He dodged a fireball and draged then sender straight into a kick to the gut. He crumpled and Dylan tossed him to the side. No more of his antics.

About that time a water whip picked him up and slung him towards a wall, him crashing into it and inadvertenly ending up looking at Artie and Wolverine about the time that Artie called his name. "Hi." he stated as he got up and popped his neck. He turned and was about to say something to them when a another water whip yanked him away and down to the ground and into an earth cage.

"You three really outta leave me the hell alone. I've been through a lot of sh!t today and you all are pissing me the hell off." He stated and then the three were thrown away by weapons of pure darkness. Dylan vanished and reappeared on top of the cage as he held the three of them upside down in cacoons of shadows.

"Comfortable you a**holes?" He asked them and about that time he looked up and saw the one man he wanted to see. "Dominic!" Dylan snarled and threw the three aside. 'Dominic is top priority.' He thought to himself as he glared at the man that killed Justin and Kayla.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:55 am

Logan would have complimented Dylan on his fighting skills. There were good, although Logan would have probably killed someone who attacked him like that. But Dylan said 'Dominic!' in an angry yell. Logan guessed the two knew each other. Logan unsheathed his claws and looked at the one called Dominic.

"Is he an enemy?" Wolverine asked, throwing a mean look at the fellow also.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:56 am

"Those sounds... Dylan, are your bones... popping?!" she asked, concerned. "What just happened? What's going on?"

She started to back away from Dylan. "What's happened, Dylan?"

She watched him with flickering eyes. Even Selene was too scared to claw her way out. Artemis tried to push her up but she grabbed on and stayed down in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Dylan just ignored everything, the pain from his bones realigning themselves included, and glared at Dominic. "Get down here you sorry ba*tard. You want me dead. Well I'm here, I'm waiting. Just make your move. He spat out at his old friend.

"As tempting an offer as that is, Dylan, now is not the time for me and you to settle our score. Dominic proclaimed and merely gave a half glance at Wolverine and Artemis.

"Are you saying thatt cause you've finally gotten out of the rut of wanting me dead, or are you just scared ofme and what I will do to you?" Dylan asked.

"Neither...my....buisness partner has need of the three of you. Once she's done with you three then consider this place as your grave." Dominic said and then left before another word was spoken.

Dylan just stood there on top of that cage glaring at the spot Dominic was just at. All the kids on the roof were in a half state of shock. They had met Dominic not but a few days ago and he seemed like a guy with some ok intentions. They never imagined him as someone that has a grudge against another person, especially not one that ran this deep.

Dylan loooked up at all the kids and then over at Wolverine and Artemis. He started to walk over to them but then the full front of the pain he was feeling took hold and he collapsed. He fell of the side of the cage and layed there in a lot of pain trying hard not to lose conciousness......
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:48 am

Wolverine was going to go on a note about how he was nearly unkillable, and ask Dominic who his business associate was, and then afterwards rip him to shreds, but he disappeared before he could do so. Wolverine walked up to the body of Dylan.

"Wake up, kid." He stated, giving him a small shake. "We've got things to do. Namely to get the hell outta here."
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 1:45 am

Artemis looked at Dylan's victims. She gasped. "Dylan? You just... Magenta? Purple? Daffy?"

She looked between them each. Each face with each name. She backed away and shook her head. She knelt down beside Dylan. She nodded at her father to maybe back off a little. She leaned down and kissed Dylan. She sat back up. "Wake up... WE NEED TO GET GOING! DYLAN!"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 2:47 am

Dylan looked up at Artie as she kissed him and another bone in his neck popped back into place. "It'd be easier to get up....if that geo and hydro kinetic hadn't gotten so many shots in.... My bones are aching like I'm 70 years old or something...." He said to her and then smiled. He lifted his arm as best he could and brushed Artemis's cheek and then his arm dropped down again.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:04 am

"You must'a been fightin' wrong if when you fight your bones pop outta place. If you want, I know enough about the body to pop your bones back into place, but it'll hurt." He told Dylan, smiling a bit. He did expect Artemis do do something far less painful to help Dylan, but Wolverine was just offering the kid some help.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:14 am

She raised her hand to her mouth. "You know I hate blood? I hate mine most," she said and bit her skin so hard it tore. She winced immediately at the smell and shoved it in his mouth. "I don't care if you got this. We need to get going. Now."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:31 am

Dylan drank the blood and got all kinds of vampire feels from doing so as his bones realigned themselves as painlessly as possible. "I know I don't got this, Artie. About the only thing I got is the fact that one person that I've been avoiding for the past year has reared his annoying self into my life and yet again he's stalling for reasons beyond me...." He said as he pulled himself up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:31 am

"Doesn't matter how much he's stallin'. I'll make sure to shred him to nice sized pieces before he even has the chance to scream for his momma." Wolverine told Dylan. "But I guess we first need to find out who his business associate is. I can guess he or she is somewhere in here, seeing as they captured us." He continued, cracking his knuckles, then checking his pockets for a cigar, but there were none there.

"The b**tards stole my cigars. Now it's personal." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:53 am

Artemis grinned. With her, it was creepy. All her grins were like that. She stood and rolled her head, cracking noises coming from it. She nodded. "They hurt my boyf- my friend. They stole your cigars. The scent of blood has driven me insane. Let's go get em."

She laughed hysterically and started to walk, swaying a little.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:28 am

((So close to saying boyfriend xD))

Dylan just rolled his eyes and they locked on with the students on the roof. One in particular that was looking down directly at Artemis. "Hey, pal! If you're gonna stare then you might as well say hello." Dylan said and stared directly at him.

The other students looked over at him and the head boy tensed a bit. All the students lowered themselves down on the yard and dispersed amoung their groups but the boy and his group remained.

"Yeah I'm not talking to anyone else here."

The head boy and his group came up and he spoke, "Artemis? What? When did you get here?" He seemed confused causing he wasn't sure that it was really Artemis till he got close enough to see.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:52 pm

Artemis could just say boyfriend. Wolverine wasn't that stupid. From the way they spoke to each other and the way they acted together, he had already assumed so. He had no problem with it, for now. Dylan seemed fine, and if Artemis had feelings for him or not it was her choice.

And with the other boy, the one Dylan was talking to mentioned Artemis, Wolverine looked over at her. What, did everyone know her? What the hell was happening here? If this were only himself, Wolverine would have already ripped open Dominic, find his business associate, rip them open, and leave here. But instead it had to be the 'let me tell you my back story.' Wolverine was the action type. He couldn't change that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next