Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 9:44 am

The five warriors tensed up at the sight of the wolf monsters and Kiara opened her mouth to speak.

"We need a.." She started but was stopped by Dylan

"Don't even think of finishing that statment." Dylan stated and then laughed again.

"We need a plan you idiot!" Hannah stated and Dylan turned to them. The five gave him the same glare but Dylan just rolled his eyes and turned back to the wolves.

He whistled at the beasts and pointed at the obvious leader of the pack. The animal snarled and obviously accepted the challenge set forth by the little mutant. Dylan smirked and drew a sword out of the shadows, making it look like he ripped it straight out of reality itself.

The wild animal snarled again and then charged forward, fangs and claws ready to rip him to shreads.

"Move!" Kiara shouted and all but Dylan dived out of the way.

The wolf was a bit closer and Dylan heard several shouts for him to move. All of which he ignored as the wolf came ever closer.

"Death in 3...2.....1..." He muttered and then darkness wrapped up the wolf as Dylan stabbed the beast right in the jaw, using his power to extend the blade farther up into the monster's brain. He laughed a said, "Too simple."

The beast died and Dylan pulled his sword out of the Alpha's head. He then staked the blade into the ground and then petted the dead thing. He smiled as he did this but then that turned dark and slightly twisted. He used his powers and then lifted the beast up into the air and threw it at the others whom all scattered, two flying up into the air. The looked down at their dead leader and then trained their gaze on the one whom killed him.

"How...did you?" Kiara started but then Dylan turned and sprinted back, dragging them all with him,

"Less talk more LIVE!" He shouted as the five remaining beasts went after them.

Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:29 am

"My fault? What have I done? It's not like I haven't been protecting her. Hell, I've been helping her on her trip. It's not like I've been teaching her how to kill." Wolverine glanced at Ilianne.

"And why is it my fault when you also left her, Huh? Answer that." He asked Ilianne angrily. This wasn't his fault. Perhaps some things were his, he admitted that, but if anything they were equal in faults.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:42 am

"Calm yourself, Logan. She reminds me too much of you," Ilianne chuckled. Her eyes flickered from Logan to Emma. She sent him a thought, Help us... "See, Logan, I couldn't bring Artie here. We have a giant three headed dog in the basement and plants that could kill. Would you bring a two year old little girl here? She thinks I hated mutants. She found out I was one. She finds out I hate humans and not our kind."

She stepped forward and put a hand on his cheek. "Logan... If I could have, I'd have given her to you that night... But you're dangerous..." She's dangerous... Help us... Logan, save my Artemis...

-----

Artemis was running. She had tears in her eyes as she turned corners.

"Where do you think you are going?" asked the voice of Pyro as she stopped to catch her breath around a corner. Artemis looked up to see Pyro surrounded by three girls. "Artie, meet the Stepford Cuckoos."

Artemis' eyes widened. They were all like younger versions of Emma Frost. Now was a brilliant time for Selene to take over her mind... but Selene wasn't there anymore. But Pyro didn't know that.

Artemis scoffed. "Those sl*ts? Please. You did better when you were with me, John."

Pyro winced. "I'm not John."

"Struck a nerve did I?"
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Help us? How could he help? He had tried to kill Emma, but she launched him to the wall. If she didn't want him to help Artemis, what could he do? Or perhaps Ilianne was referring to Artemis as dangerous...?

In his mind he yelled a loud What do you want me to do? He decided that he could b.s the conversation in order to make it look like they were two parents arguing. He also know that Emma was telepathic...

"So you abandoned her? Just because of your job? How does that make me any more dangerous than you?" He glared at Ilianne, still thinking over and over in his head that one line.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:26 am

Dylan panted as he vanished and reappered behind the two wolves that had taken to the sky. The others split up and were going for the two on the ground, actually deciding to use there powers now. Kiara as it turned out was an elemental, having control of lightning and fire, while Hunter had control of Air and Earth.

Colten had super strength, as if that weren't obvious as fuck. Meanwhile Sarah could create sonic booms from her hands just by thought, and Hannah had a Banshee Cry. In short...these 5 new how to whoop some mutated beast's ass.

"Can I get a wolf zapper up here!" He called out as he sent out two to three shadow whips to each of the air-born wolves.

Kiara looked up and then fired off two or three lightning bolts at them, causing them to fall to the ground as Dylan appeared in front of her only to be knocked down by a laser beam aimed at her. Kiara ran over as Colten covered her and she knealt down next to Dylan. "Come on, Get up."

"Has the word please ever been apart of your vocabulary?" Dylan asked her with a smirk as he got up and sent a whip as his sword which brought it back to him. He twirled it in his hand and then vanished and reappeared up on the one that Hunter took on. The young boy made a small tornado to confuse the beast, while Dylan drove his sword into the things Back and then making Shadows come up and stab it's sides.

"Go gut the two Kiara stunned...or smash them or something..just make sure they are dead. Colten! Help Hunter with those two stunned ones!" He told them and they both quickly went over and took care of the problem while the twins took out the last one.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:11 am

Would you rather Artemis dead or alive? Ilianne questioned him mentally. Because if you don't notice that I've unlocked those binds, she's going to end up hypnotizing you and you'll be scratching your daughter's eyes out with those claws of yours.. And she can't hear us. I've blocked it.

__

Artemis was slammed into the wall by Pyro. The Stepford Cuckoos were unconsious and lying sprawled on the floor. As fire and water fought each other, Pyro gained the advantage and slammed her into the wall.

"John... John, please..."
Artemis gasped. He had her pressed against the wall with her arms and legs held back. One knee was a little more free than the other so she brought it up and kicked him, running off to find Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:21 am

Wolverine, being Wolverine, was in a predicament. If he had exited the roomwith Artemis, and Emma wanted him to claw his own daughter's eyes out, then wouldn't Emma just take control of his mind then? If Ilianne wanted him to dispose of Emma, then didn't Ilianne know Emma could use her psychic powers to stop Wolverine? Logan knew he was a practical thinker, not on any level an abstract one. He had made sure to send his thoughts to Ilianne, and finished with a resounding Just tell me what to do. Even though Logan normally wouldn't take commands from others, this was an exception.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:36 am

First off... Try your best to look in pain. I'm supposed to be trying to hypnotize you myself. When I snap my fingers, bow your head down and I'll throw the first blow at Emma Frost, Ilianne thought and closed her eyes, frowning whilst feigning concentration.
__

Artemis used her senses, looking for Dylan. She could hear something. A battle. The smell of blood? She couldn't identify that yet.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:51 am

Dylan appeared before the five warriors as they looked over the scene they had just survived. "Well, that was fun. When do we go again?" He asked them with a smile but they all just looked bewildered.

"You..were injured..had just woken up after the Cuckoos tossed you down the passage that lead to our cell...and then took down almost single handedly 3 of those mutations...how?" Kiara asked, seeming the most bewildered of them all.

"Because Dylan isn't just some mutant that was picked up off the street...he's stared hell in the face and then laughed as he went through it...hardly anything can scare him anymore..." A voice called from the door that the Wolves had come from.

Dylan's eyes narrowed and he just smirked a little as he spoke. "Nice of you to build up my reputation, Dominic...all the more glory to you when you finally drag me to hell then, eh?" He asked.

"But of course...why else would I speak so highly of your pathetic ass.." Dominic said with a smirk.

Dylan just grinned. "Well..I'll be certain to make sure that you fail miserably...that or take you down with me when you kill me." He said.

"I'm glad that you speak of your death as an absolute thing and not something that you get a choice in...now...before Frost decides to do some snooping...get that little..crew..of yours and get out of this place...I'll be sure to get you very soon." Dominic said

Dylan looked back at the 5 behind him and then motioned to the door. "You heard him..get out of here...and don't let anyone stop you.." He said to them and they nodded, quickly making way to the exit. Kiara stayed behind though just staring between Dylan and Dominic. Practically feeling the grudge between them like an overwhelming wave. "Kiara." Dylan said and turned toward her only to be met with a sudden kiss. Kiara held it for as long as she dared and then pulled away and smiled before running for the exit as well.

Dylan stood there for a minute or two kinda shifting views between Dominic and Kiara. He vanished and reappeared next to Dominic. "I know you still have every intention of being the one to make me take my final breath...but I just want you to know...that I still haven't given up on you getting out of this darkness that you have found yourself in." He said in a whisper and then vanished again, leaving the arena all together.

"You'll think otherwise on that, Dylan...just wait...till we have our final battle..and I drive my dagger through your heart." He muttered and then left the arena himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tristan looked around as he killed the engine to his bike and walked up to the school. He wasn't sure what it was, but he felt that something had called him here...called him to this institute...like a part of his destiny was here...a destiny that he knew nothing about yet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"And thus the Lightning, the Fallen, and the Omega are gathered here at this place where the fallen will be born...and then a family shall be revealed..." Eli said from the corner of the building he stood on, looking down at Tristan enter the school.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:58 am

Act like he was in pain? Wolverine had gone through enough pain to know how to act like he was going through it, having gone through a metric ass tonne of pain even within this year. It came with the super healing. Turns out your nervous system grows back too. Not exactly the funnest thing if you're burning in a fire, your flesh burning off, and still living.

Squinting his face like he was in unbearable pain, his hands clamped to his head like it would actually help, he fell to his knees with a howls and yells, making sure that if anyone were looking at him right now, they would think him to be in more pain than he could bare.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:29 am

Emma Frost smirked and was frown back into a wall when Ilianne turned, her palm outstretched. "Logan!" she cried out.

__

Artemis found the arena just in time to see Dylan kiss someone. Shocked, Artemis ran out.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:00 am

Dylan looked around the school, hearing wails of pain...figuring it was Wolverine. He knew that Logan was practically impossible to kill so he didn't worry to much about the man's well-being. He just wanted to find Artemis. "Artemis! Artemis please! Give me a sign that you're alright!" He called out as he disappeared and reappeared all around the school. He was desperate...he just wanted to find her...to know that she is ok...to hug her..kiss her...tell her that...that he was in love with her. He found himself on the roof of the school. "ARTEMIS!!!!" He yelled one good time before crumpling down onto his knees and then moving to where he was sitting down, he knees pulled to his chest. "Where...where are you..?" He asked under his breath as a tear started to roll down his face.

----------------------------------------

Tristan walked through the school, hearing wails of pain from one side and a guy yelling someone's name from somewhere else.. "Is that..?" He asked himself under his breath before getting bumped as a girl ran past him. She stopped and turned looking back at Tristan before shaking her head and looking away.

----------------------------------------------

Silvie appeared in the office of the school, a man standing with his back to her, staring out the window. "So you got my message then?" Dominic said to the girl whom responded by drawing her sword.

"Yes..what do you want me here for?" She asked.

"I think we can help each other here...perhaps you should take a seat so that I may explain myself.." Dominic said and then took a seat.

Silvie smirked and then took a seat herself.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:28 am

The moment Ilianne called out Logan, he very swiftly got up from his knees, and extended his claws, and lunged at Emma, his face in rage. He didn't like killing, but when it was necessary, he did what he had to do.

Unfortunately for Logan, Emma had turned into her diamond form, and his claws, even though they were adamantium, could not cut through Emma's diamond skin -- he knew she was nigh invincible in this form.

Emma sent a punch now at Wolverine, who dodged it, but the hard thing was what was he to do? He couldn't do any harm to her, what was the point of countering and sending her a punch? But, in his contemplation, he received a kick to his leg. Luckily, it wasn't too powerful, but he did jump back out of her range, his claws still ready to be used when the time presented itself.

"Got any ideas?" He asked Ilianne, lunging again at her, the only reason to not let Emma have a breather.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:24 pm

Ilianne shook her head. "Not really..." she said and thrust her palms at Emma, pushing the air to send Emma backwards.

__

Artemis had escaped to the roof in time to see him. "You... You low life, misleading son of a bitch!" she screamed, tears running down her face.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:46 pm

Dylan looked up at Artemis after she had insulted him. The tears in his eyes were pretty easy to see but the tears in her eyes were even more prominant. "Artemis!" He said and then vanished and reappeared before her, wrapping her in a hug. "I was so worried. I..I thought something had happened to you.." He said to her as the tears continued rolling down his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan felt as if her were being watched now...actually he didn't just feel it..he could see it. The people...they all glared at him...like they knew him..like they were semi-angry and semi-scared of him. He grew kinda anxious so he picked up the pass and eventually started levitating down the hall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well Dominic...I think you have got yourself a partner.." Silvie said with a smirk as the man finished his proposal to her. She smirked and then said, "I'll be around' and then vanished.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And all the pieces have fallen into place..." Eli muttered to the two who had appeared before him

"Yes...soon our children will learn the truth...whether they want to except it or not." John said.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:24 am

Emma flew backwards, but it wasn't by too much, as she recovered mid flight, smirking through her diamond lips. Wolverine manged to jump on her in his lunge, but, like last time, his claws would simply not go through her diamond skin. It was annoying as hell, and he couldn't do a thing about it. Punching Logan in the face, he manged to knock him off, and then smiled even wider. With a swift movement, she punched Logan again, elbowed his back, and then went behind Ilianne, her arm around her neck.

"There's no need for a fight, Logan," She said, her eyes staring into Wolverine's.

"Let her go!" He roared.

"Now now now, yelling won't get you anywhere, now will it?" She asked, with an evil tone.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:34 am

"Logan!" Ilianne gasped. She was finding it hard to breathe. "A-artemis. Artemis!"

__

Artemis scowled and pushed him away. "Get off me. I don't want to be led on any further, Dylan. I don't like being led on."

The moisture in the air around her began to college. The angrier she got, the more water appeared. "I saw it. I saw you kiss her. I should have known not to trust you. All you wanted from me was sex."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:01 am

Tristan heard a yell for someone's name and then he started to run/ Someone was in trouble and he had to help. It was who he was. He came up to a large wooden door and fired a bolt of lightning at it, causing the door to fly off its hinges. He stepped through, sword drawn and buzzing as electricity flowed through the blade. "What...is going on...here.." He asked in a somewhat hoarse voice.
----------------------------------------------------------
Dylan grew a confused look when she talked about leading him on and then she brought up the kiss in the arena and he stood somewhat stiff. "Artemis..I wasn't leading you on..I didn't kiss her, She kissed me. I didn't even expect it to happen, I had only just met that girl, she didn't mean anything to me." He told her and walked up closer to her. "Artemis..the..the whole time I was down there all I cared about was surviving...surviving so I could see you again. Artemis..you're the first person in a long time that I've ever truely cared about. The only person that I ever could be sure..that I would trade my life to protect.." He told her and took her hand in his. "Please...Artie..please believe me..I never wanted to hurt you...never had it in my heart to hurt you..I'm..I'm sorry." He begged her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dylan seems to finally be admitting his feelings for her. I..just with that Artemis didn't have to go through the tragedy to come.." Eli said and John and Olivia just stayed silent...not wanting to talk about what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:02 am

Logan's attention was turned to the boy, and so was Emma's. She seemed to lessen on the grip she had around Ilianne and turned to the boy, knowing her back was to Wolverine.

"Brought in reinforcements have you?" Emma asked. Wolverine looked at the boy...he looked familiar...

Oh, yes, that's right -- he had seen him at the small conference in Professor Xavier's office that one time. So, he was an ally then, and that was good. Emma slowly backed away with Ilianne, her diamond arm still around her neck.

"No one needs to get hurt..." She smiled, backing up to a wall. Logan still stood back, knowing if he lunged at Emma she would kill Ilianne, and that wasn't on his to-do list.

With one swift stroke, though, she ran her diamond hand through the back of Ilianne and let go of her. Logan roared and jumped to Ilianne's side. Emma smashed through the wall, revealing the outside, and in a flash she flew away, laughing a cruel laugh.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:14 am

Ilianne screamed and fell to the ground. Tears poured down her face as she sat there on her knees in agony. She looked up at Logan. "I... I only wanted to see my daughter again..." she said, bleeding fast.

__

Artemis squirmed away. "How do I know you aren't l-" she started but interrupted herself with a gasp, hearing a shout and then a scream followed by a crash. "MOM!"

She ran from the roof, down the stairs and through the twists and turns toward the room. Finally, she crashed through to see her mother, bloody and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:13 am

Tristan shot a bolt at Emma when she stabbed the other woman but she had taken to the sky before he could make contact. "Get back here!" He yelled and then bolted to the sky as well, glancing at Artemis entering the room and yelling Mom. Now that just pissed him even more. It was one thing to kill someone...it was another to kill a friend's mom. And Tristan wasn't letting that bitch get away with this one. He looked down at Dylan and then pointed to the room. He then turned and fired another bolt of lightning at Emma.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eli, John, and Olivia glanced between one another as Tristan took to the sky heading after Frost.

"Something is wrong.." John said and then others nodded, but they stayed back, this was not their fight right now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dylan listened to Artemis, but then she ran off, hearing something, but he didn't know what it was so he stood there in regret. Then the lightning caught his eyes and he turned to see Tristan taking to the sky going after the woman that knocked him out not long ago. He looked back to the direction of the room and then disappeared, appearing before Artemis leaning over a woman, crying and he thought he heard her say mom. 'No..no...no...no....That...that bitch..she hurt Artemis...My Artemis.' He thought as a he pulled a sword out of a shadow. He glared up at where Tristan was flying towards...unfortunately knowing that she was too far away for him to reach. He turned back to Artemis and knealt down next to her, trying to hold her close and comfort her while she is being hit with the revelation that her mother is gone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia turned to Eli and said, "I'm using my powers to see what Dylan is seeing, Eli...Please...go to limbo..Artemis's mother has been killed...and I refuse to let that girl live without her mother....not after getting her back."

Eli went to argue, but he and John both knew that Olivia is not to be argued with in this instance. "Very well...I will be back in no time.." He said and then disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:46 am

"Don't die on me," Logan said, taking his claws out and cutting his wrist, dropping blood on her deep wound, but it wasn't enough. Ilianne certainly wasn't going to live with just a couple drops of blood, especially with that wound. And it was slowly dawning on him that she wouldn't make it...

He looked to see Artie enter the sad scene. With some force, he moved Ilianne's body so she could see her daughter. It was the best he could do. He would have given Ilianne all his blood he had in his body to help save her, but he knew it wouldn't help, but at the same time, he didn't want to lose hope.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:28 am

Artemis stood in silence, watching her mother. She shuffled over and knelt beside the woman, hugging her close and ignoring the foul smell of blood. "You died like this before... You told me some words... You said 'And crawling on the planet's face, some insects called the human race, lost in time, lost in space... and meaning.'"

Artemis didn't cry as much as you'd think. She was upset and her voice wavered a lot but she didn't cry that much. The few tears she shed went into her mother's hair. Ilianne stroked Artemis' own mane of curls and kissed her daughter's cheek.

"Superheroes. Like my... little... Artie..." Ilianne whispered and she went limp in Artemis' arms.

Artemis laid her mother down and stroked her mother's hair out of her face. She stood up and looked at the hole outside.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 10:54 am

Tristan just kept chase on Emma. "Bitch! I said get back here!" He yelled and shot another bolt at her. This one must of made some kinda contact because Emma started to fall a bit before regaining her control again. Tristan suddenly was pushed back by an invisible force, and was forced down on to the ground, creating a small crater from the force of power that was pulling him down. Emma flew away, satisfied that she was no longer being tailed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan just stood there gripping the hilt of his sword. He wasn't sure of how he could really help Artemis here, seeing as she seemed to be handling it herself very well.
'Dylan..'
'Mom?'
'Dylan I can't talk long...I just want you to know that things will be better...just...make sure that you don't get discouraged by this loss..it can only....' But then his mom's voice went silent and Dylan just grew quieter. He felt like just fading into the shadows but stood next to Artie and looked up at Emma's fading image. He noticed Tristan getting up off the ground and then looking up at them. But he just had nothing he could say right now.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 11:28 am

Logan, too, started to cry a bit. He had lost way too much for him to cry too much, but Ilianne was one of those people he cared for a lot, even if they did have differences. She was always a caring individual, and a sad loss for the world not to have anymore. After an extended moment of holding Ilianne's dead hand, Logan let go, stood up, wiped the tears off his face with the back of his hand, and went over to Artie and placed an arm around her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next