Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:42 pm

"I spent a long time mourning her. When I learned she was alive... I guess I restricted how much hope I allowed myself to have..." she told her father. "Mom... Mom was amazing..."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:11 am

Hugging Artemis in a full hug, Logan nodded. Truthfully, he didn't know her for very long, but she was, as Artemis had said, an amazing person. Wiping his tears away with the back of his hand, he patted Artemis on the back.

"It'll be all right, kid," He told her. "It'll be all right."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:19 am

Dylan looked over at Artie and Wolverine and then down at Ilianne's now cold body. He felt bad that Artie had lost her mother but he knew that she had dealt with this once before, what he really hoped for was the chance to fix things between them, but that could never happen, not till Dylan put his demons to rest. He looked down at Tristan whom was flying up towards them, his face full of worry but knowing that the woman was gone. Tristan was in the room and saw the attack, even in his instant fit of rage he could tell that the woman wouldn't of survived.

Dylan sighed and turned to Artie and Wolverine, "We need to get out of here...before anyone else shows up." He said and then he felt the sharp pain of a dagger being pushed into his side, a purposful non-fatal blow. The dagger came out of his side and then Dominic blasted Dylan out of the room with a concussion beam. He created a torrent of wind around him to protect him from any blows as he flew out of the room and smirked down at Dylan. "What say we put this little chases to an end, Dylan...it's now or never." The mutant said to his enemy.

Dylan groaned but stood and glared at Dominic, taking notice of Silvie appearing and instantly taking up Tristan's attention and then the Stepford Cuckoos and some of the students in the school converging on Wolverine and Artemis. He just looked down and grinned before looking up at Dominic and pulling his swords out of the shadows, "Let's end this, Dominic...right now.." He said and then attacked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The end has started, John. Where's Eli?" Olivia asked, very concerned.

"I don't know, Olivia...he must be having troubles finding Artemis's Mother in Limbo.

"Because Ilianne is in Purgatory, not Limbo." Castien said, appearing before the two.

"How do you know that?" Olivia asked.

"Because..I'm an angel..a fallen one, but I still have access to the other worlds..and I've seen this event happen when Ilianne was sent to purgatory rather than Limbo...I'll be back with her..but I fear that it will take more time than I would like." He said and then spread his wings and took to the skies. He opened a portal to Purgatory and entered it at high speed.

"What have we started, John?" Olivia asked, worry in her look.

"A revolution." John stated and then pulled his wife into his arms a turned back to the battle.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:33 am

As soon as Artemis guessed one what was going on, she went numb. "No... No..." she murmured. "If he dies... I'll have lost two people important to me in one day..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:45 am

Wolverine looked at the three replicas of Emma Frost. Each had a face of triumph, like they had already won. With a smirk, Wolverine cracked his knuckles, and held up an offensive fighting position. He could understand that Artemis wasn't in the exact mood to fight at the moment, with Dylan, her lover, fighting his own battle. But it was that. His own battle.

Wolverine, being Wolverine, now did the best at what he did, and what he did isn't pretty. He lunged at one of the replicas, his claws not out yet. As expected, he was thrown at the wall, breaking it through. Almost finding this fun, he let out a small smirk, and brought out his claws, stabbing them into the ground. He started to run on all fours at the clones. They tried to launch him back again, but with his adamantium claws into the floor it was nearly impossible for them. making it up to one, he brought in the claws of his right hand, and sent a very powerful punch at the Emma look-alike to side of its head, knocking it out.

"Who's next?" Wolverine smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:32 pm

Silvie laughed as Tristan and her fought. "Now do you honestly think you can win?" She asked as she blocked one of his slashes and dodged a lightning bolt.

"Yes...I do.." He said and then shot another bolt of lightning and the fighting continued.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dylan and Dominic exchanged blow for blow, meeting each other in perfect sync, like a mirror of one another. They both just smirked, the fight they had both been waiting a long time for, the fight that both of them partially knew they would die from, but wouldn't admit. Dylan vanished and reappeared on the roof, getting a clear view of Artemis and Wolverine, seeing that Artemis was in shock, not moving at all. "Artemis! Get up!" He yelled to her and created a shadow wall around her to block a fireball that had come at her side. Pyro standing there. Dylan would've went to help but Dominic was back quickly and they continued battling.

"We're evenly matched, Dylan....even with all your've suffered through, we are still on par with each other." He said,

"You know why that is right?" Dylan said, jumping back and landing and getting ready to trade blows again.

"Why is what? Why are we evenly matched after your hardships of today?" Dominic asked.

"It's because I have more to live for...you killed my first love...I refuse to let you even try to hurt my second one." He said and then sent a shadow whip at Dominic.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:03 am

"Typical," came a voice and Artemis turned. "Hello, Artie."

"Magenta?" Artemis asked, confused. "Aren't you meant to be in Canada?"

"Crime rate in Canada is too competative," Magenta shrugged.

"What was it that you can do again?" Artemis asked, water forming in the air.

"Kick your butt in any way I like?" Magenta replied and started toward her old friend.

OOC: Magenta was one of Artemis' old gang members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7