Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. Empty
PostSubject: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:17 am

Silvie appeaed in downtown New York and looked around boredly at all the people she was near. Ugh she hated humans so much. But then again they where her toys that brought her so much evil glee. She smirked and looked around for someone worth killing.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:30 am

Delta held a beer bottle in one hand, not totally drunk, but he was still happy at the moment. Here he was in his land of chaos that he could control. He walked with his head held high and feeling on top of the world. His world. The world that could bend to his will he he felt for it.

Upon walking some more he saw a couple of thugs attacking someone. Someone who didn't seem to want to do anything with them. He walked into the alley, quietly.

"If you didn't hear the first time: Give us your money, or we'll kill ya." One of the thugs said.

"Save me!" The man being surrounded yelled. Delta smirked to himself.

"Hello, fellas." He said, freezing one of the men and stomping on his frozen head which shattered. The other thugs started to run.

"You muse me." Delta smiled more, as he froze all of their legs.

"What's the matter? Scared?" He asked them. They started to try and crawl away with their arms, but Delta was close enough to move faster than them by walking.

"I guess you are. Cowards shouldn't be allowed to live, don't you think?" He asked them, and then froze them. He kicked the frozen bodies one by one, their icy corpses shattering.

"Th-thank you!" The innocent man said, who was close by.

"What, you didn't think I would forget about you?" He asked him, grabbing him by his throat and using his death aura to drain his life away.

"Let it be known that you were killed by someone who was better than you. Someone who promises to also brutally murder everyone you love." Delta told him. The man looked at him with horror, and then the life in his eyes vanished.

"Such a wonderful world we live in." He chuckled a bit drunkenly, and waltzed out of the alley as if nothing ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 am

Silvie had walked past the alley just as the guy had finished his dirty work. She looked inside and saw the body lying dead on the ground and the ice everywhere. "Hey!" She yelled and drew her sword on Delta. "What makes you think you can go around killing my play things. That is my joy bringer. Not yours!" She shouted at him and then teleported and reappeared behind him trying to take his head off. She really hated it when someone killed and she wasn't part of the reason the death happened.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:48 am

Although taken a bit off guard, Delta had created an ice shield that blocked her blow.

"What makes you think that you're the only one who can do it, missy?" He asked her, now turning into his ice form. "I like to have my fun just as much as I think you do, if not more. Perhaps we can have love together, you and I?" He asked her, now finishing his beer and smashing it on the floor.

"Ah, who doesn't love a cold beer?" He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:03 am

"Bleh. You sicken me. Love? Hell no." She said but she did sheath her sword. She didn't like the guy, but it was obvious that he was just as evil and crazy as she was. Maybe he would useful.....for a while. Like that Vincent kid was. She still had weird vibes about that guy and was glad to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:17 am

"Well, I assume you don't get depressed all the time. I do." He told her. "I assume you wouldn't have the need to drink. So, are we going to start this or what? Oh, I'm sorry, my apologies, my name is Delta. And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:29 am

Silvie hesitated for a minute before answering. "Silvie Blackwood." She told Delta and cautiously held her hand out to him. She didn't trust this guy at all but trying to kill him right now wouldn't be good. He did have potential...but the talk of depression made him seem like a liability more then an asset. And Silvie had no problems making temporary allies....they just need to watch their backs around her.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:43 am

Delta took the hand and shook it. He gripped the hand hard, though, as he was completely ice now. He turned on his poisonous aura, and held the hand for three seconds, knowing she would be able to feel the affects of it.

"But if you try anything on me, I'll make sure that your death will be slow and painful." He said, and turned his aura off, took his hand away, and chuckled.

"So, where are we off first? Or are you that 'kill everyone' type? Personally, I don't care." He asked her, looking around at everything, being distracted by his ADHD.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:48 am

Silvie felt weird for a moment and was almost tempted to draw her sword on him. SHe shrugged off the pain though and look at the ice man. "I'm the type that doesn't take sh!t from no one and will gut you without even thinking twice." She said to him threateningly. She kew her blade wouldn't get through that ice, but she sure as hell will try.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:02 am

"I highly doubt you could," He smirked. He knew that if he let himself get angry enough he would snap and would be able to show her a thing or two about killing. "Nor do I think it would be smart to do so. I haven't showed you all of my abilities..." He said a bit mysteriously, leaving the unknown to stay that way; it helped bring about fear.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:04 am

"Oh look at the person who gives a sh!t. Oh wait. I'm not that person!" She exclaimed sarcastically and rolled her eyes at the guy. "Powers or no powers, there is way to kill everyone. and My sword is my way of doing it." She told him rather boredly. Wow with all these people she shouldn't be so bored...
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:17 am

"And who says I'm not able to remove the water from your body, causing death? Who says I just can't freeze that water right now? Who says I can't, when I'm depressed, let your sword not touch me and I could just make earth cover your body for you to suffocate in? Who says I can't, when angry, lift something weighing 20,000 pounds with my mind alone? I dare you to try me, girl." Delta rambled on, giving her an evil eye. He didn't like when people challenged him like this. He was being nice right now for letting her have a chat with him.

"I suggest we could just kill random civilians together." He stated, crossing his frozen arms, condensing the ice he had on him and adding some more ice, so if the girl swung at him with her sword it would just be deflected.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 am

"Best thing you've said this whole time. Like I said I don't care what your powers are, Delta. You can brag but I wont listen." She told him and then drew her sword and pointed up. "Follow me as best ya can...if you want a partner in crime for a few minutes." She told him and then vanished and reappered on the roof of the nearby building.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:45 am

Delta made an ice-slide beneath his feet, travelling very quickly to Silvie, in around 5 seconds. He stood on the roof looking around, and noticed a bunch of people, around a half a mile northward were seemingly protesting at a building.

"That doesn't look too bad of a target," Delta smirked and pointed.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 am

Silvie nodded at him and smirked a bit. "Not bad find. Not bad at all." She said and then vanished and reappered in the crowd of people, unnoticed by the crowd of people.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 am

Delta went three-fourths the way there by means of ice sliding, then turned off his ice coating and walked the rest of the way. He looked around the crowd and eventually noticed Silvie.

"How about this- I'll make a thick ice wall around then really quick. And I say really quick because I sense the alcohol wearing out; my powers will change into geokinesis. Then after the ice wall is made, we can go in it and slaughter them like lambs." He whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:02 am

"I like your thinking Delta." Silvie said to him with a smirk and then waited for him to do his part of the job.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:13 am

Delta concentrated for a moment, and then the protesters were surrounded by a one foot thick ice wall that was impenetrable to regular humans. The protesters were horrified, banging against Delta's creation. Delta laughed, and then sent some ice shards hurtling towards a couple of the protesters, which were numbered at around one-hundred and fifty. He killed five, and was going to do it again before they all started to notice his kills, but when he tried freezing the water molecules in the air he couldn't. Now he had the power of earth. He quickly went underground in his earth bubble, and underground he could hear shrieks; they had just noticed the five corpses. He was going to wait until Silvie killed some before he would launch himself out of the earth accompanied by earth spikes that would impale a couple of people.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:33 am

Silvie smirked and instantly went on a slaughter fest. She drew her blade and cut down man and woman, one after another, mercilessy. She laughed like a crazy woman as she cut down person after person, but soon she somehow got bored. He smirked and her blood covered body and teleported to the top of the ice wall.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:48 am

After Delta had heard some people killed underground, and an evil laugh, he launched himself into the air, rising on an earth platform. He summoned some spikes under the ground of the people, with effort, though; he was making enough spikes to kill everyone left.

The earth spikes came out of the civilian's feet, killing them all. He then retracted the earth spikes back into the ground. He looked around to find Silvie on top of his ice wall.

"How's that for an ending?" Delta asked her, making his earth platform move over to where she was standing.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:18 pm

"Very well done, Delta. I do believe we've made our point." She said to him with a sick smirk and licked some of the blood from her sword. She turned to the people running on the other side and noticed a guy stepping forward. "Well what do we have here?" She asked sadistically.

Dylan was hurt when he walked through the panic crowds. One man had stopped him and yelled why was he walking towards the slaughter. Dylan found out that there was a giant thing of ice in the area and a lot of screams had come from there. He walked or rather flickered towards the area and saw, instantly, the two at the top of the wall. He noticed that one of them had caught site of him. He raised an eyebrow and flickered away, reappearing on the top of the ice wall. He ignored the two people and looked down in unshown horror and all the dead bodies lying on the ground. He looked up at them and displayed a quiet rage, and then noticed a boy flying awkardly towards them. Tristan.

Tristan was flying very terribly towards the big thing of ice, Sirena close behind him. He luckily landed on the ice but instantly wished he hadn't when he saw the countless dead bodies scattered in the enclosed space. He looked over and saw Dylan who nodded at the two people, the girl being covered in blood. "What the hell!" He yelled at them his hands charging up like an arc current.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:26 pm

"Indeed, what do we have here?" He repeated Silvie. "An...umbrakinetic, seeing as he just came from the shadows, and...ah! An electrokinetic. Just like the person I was cloned from. What a lovely bunch of people." Delta commented.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:31 pm

I land behind Tristan.
"Ok, whats going-"
I stopped. I looked at them then felt it.... It was the same feeling as before. The girl...Dylan... tristan... They had the same telepathic waves.
I twitched taking a step back.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Artemis ran, using the water in the air to run through the city without touching te ground. She was trying to get away from the blood. She could smell it. Everywhere. Finally she found people she could recognise. She landed, coughing and gagging. She was weak at the knees and managing to stay upright thus far. She looked up. "Who're these freaks?" she coughed, refering to Silvie and Delta. Her eyes couldn't seem to decide between blue and grey so it was apparent that Selene and Artemis were fighting for control.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Tristan waited for nothing. His rage let out and his hands lifted sending out two bolts of electricity at the girl and the guy that had caused such a massive slaughter. He drew his sword and charged it with electircity and then fired several more bolts at them.

Dylan looked over and saw Artemis and instantly noticed her flickering eyes. He vanished and reappeared beside her. "Artemis, there's blood everywhere." He said to her and then looked up and saw that Tristan was fighting the girl blade to blade.

Silvie yawned and vanished as the bolts came at them. She reappeared in front of him with her own blade at the ready and smirked. "Come on, let's see if you can actually fight with that thing." She cooed and then met him blow for blow. She didn't really care about anyone else at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next