Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Delta quickly buried himself into the ground to avoid the bolts; Doctor Kydnem had told him of Zack's powers, and had trained him to know what to do. He got up to see the boy and the girl fighting, and then he noticed three other people in the background. One was by herself at the moment, and the other two were next to each other. Knowing he could fight one on one probably easier than he could fighting two, he carried himself to the girl that was alone (Sirena) underground, and burst from the ground a couple feet away from her. He then made a wave of earth accelerate towards her. If she didn't move out of the way in time or something she would be smashed.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:32 pm

I saw the wave of earth and stopped it, lifting it up and back at him. I ignited one hand on fire and the other had some water. I made a small tornado around me
"I didnt do anything!" my eyes glowed and i throw a fire ball at the kid (Delta).
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 pm

"Does that matter?" Artemis asked. It seemed as if Selene had won. Until she shook her head and her decided to stay grey for now. She looked at Dylan. "I... Not safe..."

It was all she could manage. "I'm not safe..."

And then her eye flickered to blue again. She gained a twisted smile and said, "Hello, Dylan. I've come out to play."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:31 pm

"Woop de fuking do, Selene." Dylan said and turned his back to her. He saw Tristan and the girl were evenly matched with their swords and that Sirena and the rock thrower were going at it. He drew his swords and glanced back at Selene. "If you really want me, then do something to help." He told her and then vanished. He reappears and blocked both the girl and Tristan's attacks.

Silvie had been having a good time before the blade blocked her attack and the other boy had appeared. "What is the meaning of this. I was enjoying myself you bast*rd." She screeched at him and vanished, reappering a foot or so away. She got ready for hell."

Tristan was shocked by Dylan intruding on the fight. "Who's side are you on, Dylan!?" He yelled at the umbrakinetic and pulled away, backing up from the guy that Sirena was sure was related to Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:24 am

Delta walked through the wave with his handy earth bubble, and quickly made an earth shield to block the fire ball.

"An elemental! I bet you're not as good as I am with earth, though." Delta smiled mischievousness and went underground again. After a moment, he launched himself up behind the girl he was fighting, with a platform of earth rising 3 stories above her. He then willed the bottom to break, and traveled down with it, ready to sink back into the ground before impact.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:26 am

I growled, levitating the earth that was underneath him form a earth ball around him.
"Listen just leave me alone!"
I launched him the other way.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:20 am

"Fine," Artemis shrugged. "I'll do it."

She turned on the three triplets, waving her hands. Water formed from a near-by burst pipe. She gained a huge mass and held it above them. "Drop the swords, turn and face me and then explain, little girl."

Her eyes glowed and the huge ball of water above them didn't make her look any less menacing. She was planning to freeze the water afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:32 am

Dylan shrugged at Tristan. "I was never on anyone's side, Tristan. I dont take sides." He said to him and then looked up at the huge ball of water and then at the girl. "Id do what she says. Selene is pretty serious with threats." he told the girl.

Tristan growled at Dylan's response but was struck confused when he called Artemis, Selene. He stood silent and backed down for a moment.

"Explain what? And go ahead. You can hit me anyway, b!tch." Silvie said to the hydro kinetic and then laughed at the boy who interfered. "Don't think you get off so easily shadow boy. I'll be after you very very soon." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:48 am

Delta let the ball smash into the ground; he had been planning in going into his earth bubble to travel underground anyway. He staying in the ground, unnoticeable for a moment, so the girl would think him disposed of. After a good couple of seconds, he came up behind her, covered in earth armor that was under his control- he wouldn't allow the girl to crush him with his own armor. The armor looked menacing, having large earth spikes on the forearms pointing upward, and spikes that were curved up on his chest, and a couple of straight ones on his leg armor.

"Why should I?" He said, and attempted to hit her side with a powerful hooked punch.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:54 am

I stopped him, grabbing his fist. I ignted my body, my eyes glowing red. I looked at him then noticed Artemis keeping control of the other group. I smiled at her.
wow... The girls with mixed eyes have to control these fight...
i told her telepathically. I looked at the boy and grew hot again.
"I never did anything to you. Why did you attack me?"
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:57 am

Stay out of my head, Telepath, Selene sent. Artemis sent, Ignore her. She's taken over my body. Selene is a jerk.

She dropped the water, keeping it's ball-like shape as she froze it. Grinning, she gave a girly wave with her fingers before approaching the ball. She placed a hand on the ice and looked over at Sirena. "Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:04 am

Silvie laughed and vanished just as the ball I ice crashed into the wall. She reappeared and pointed her blade to Selene's neck. "Wanna try that again, b!tch?" She asked with a evil smirk.

Tristan tried to get out of the way but he couldn't get out fast enough. He looked up and charged his hand but suddenly he was surrounded by darkness. "What the hell?" He said and the. He was standing safely out of harms way.

Dylan sighed and vanished taking Tristan with him. He reappeared and then vanished again behind the girl. He had a sword to the girl's neck. "Go ahead and vanish. I'll be right behind you, I can go all day girl." He told her in almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:15 am

Delta had been subjected to very high temperatures ever since he had his powers- Doctor Kydnem knew Zack had a very good control of fire. He knew earth had a pretty high melting point.

He smiled as he noticed his fist was grabbed, which was covered in earth. He made a thick earth spike shoot out of his fist and then back into his armor, making her hand unusable. She had asked for it. She even knew he could control earth and she grabbed his fist? What was she expecting out of that?

"I attacked you because I don't like other people." He said, making the spikes on his armor grow larger and thicker, as he made the armor grow in size, eventually making him in the center of the armor, which was around three stories tall. He made sure he had complete control over his armor so the girl wouldn't use it against him.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:22 am

I gasped, cooling off quickly and screaming. I held my hand, bleeding now. I looked at the boy and went into his mind.
Listen... I did nothing... You didnt have to attack... I dont know you and i dont care... Dont come near me and ill do the same...
i got up and walked to where Artemis was.
"Can i talk to Artemis for a sec, Selene? Its quick, then you can come out, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:26 am

"I'm sorry. I don't think I can at the moment, Telepath. I've got a blade against my throat. Besides, I like it here. One visit from Artemis costs. And it costs whatever she has, Telepath," Selene said with Artemis' mouth. "You could pay in blood, of course."

OOC: And so starts the Cub era xD
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:36 am

"No, Selene. Your not taking any of her blood." Dylan said to her and kept his grip on Silvie who had removed her blade from Selene's neck.

Tristan stood up and walked back over to the group keeping a watchful eye on the two villains.

Silvie laughed a bit and sheathed her blade while still in the umbrakinetics grip. She slipped out of it though by vanishing and then reappeared next to Delta. "My name is Silvie Blackwood. The next time you cross me will be your last time in this life." She told them and then disappeared. Leaving the others standing there. Leaving a bewildered Tristan and Dylan...her older and younger brother.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:51 am

Delta grimaced when he seen Silvie leave; she was the only one to keep the other three at bay. Sure, he could give the four a run for their money. They were all standing on his domain at the moment. Earth. Or he could just let them anger him enough to where he goes berserk, but that would be no fun. He wanted to see them as they died.

"Do you not think I just like attacking people because I find it fun?" He told the girl he was fighting specifically. He then looked at them all in general. "I hope you all die slow and painful deaths," He smiled, letting go control of his earth armor, letting it shatter on the ground. As it fell, he slipped into the earth, leaving the people behind.

Last edited by Zachary on Thu May 03, 2012 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:54 am

I sighed, seeing the boy leave. I doppled over in pain, holding my hand that had a hole in it. I knelt down, going into Artemis' mind

Artemis?.... Where are you....
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:11 am

Selene/Artie gasped and she fell. Her eyes flickered rapidly between the regular mismatching Artie and the glowing blue power of Selene. Someone with photo-sensitive epilepsy would have had a fit watching them. her hands went to her head as she hid behind a curtain of dark hair. She screamed. And she screamed rotten murder. Her seperate personalities fighting within her. There was a blinding blue light that surrounded Artemis like a bubble. Her screams volume dropped to silence all of a sudden and the light disappeared. Artemis was hunched on the ground. Selene took one look around. She smiled catishly.

"At last. A body of my own," Selene smiled, her blue eyes roving over Dylan. She kicked Artemis over hard and grinned. "I've waited so long to do that, you pathetic girl."

Artemis looked up at her seperate personality, her bloody nose healing already. "Who are you!?"

"You," Selene laughed. "I'm your other personality.

OOC: Maybe I'll split her now... We'll blame Ilianne Scrivello. Not a new character. Just Artie split in half until the plot end.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:28 am

Dylan had gone over beside Artemis and tried to comfort her while she and Selene fought in her mind. He backed up and covered his eyes when the bubble had formed around her and he gasped when he saw that Selene had gotten her own body. He glared at her when she glanced at him and then went over to Artemis's side. "How on earth did this just happen?" He asked her in a whisper although he was sure that Selene could hear him too.

Tristan was well in a word shocked when he saw that there were two Artemis'. 'Whats going on?' He asked Sirena mentally to see if she had any idea about it.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:31 am

I looked at them, eyes widened. I looked at Selene and then Artemis. For some reason... I paniced. I got up and ran, away from them and anything else that was going on..
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:10 am

"I... I don't know," Artemis said, her voice shaking.

"I do!" Selene said in a sing-song voice. "Well... Not entirely but I know how it happened. Something literally ripped me away from her. Mentally. Like a strong psychic."

Selene looked at Dylan like he was a tastey bite to eat. Her attention was soon drawn to Tristan instead. "A few pints of his blood wouldn't be too bad."

"No!" Artemis yelled at her other self.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:17 am

Tristan was too shocked to notice anything goin on. But he did snap out of it when he heard Artemis yell and the other Artemis staring at him with a death glare. He drew his sword and stared down the other Artie. "I don't know what's going on. But if you even think that killing me of attacking me is a good idea, then you've got another thing coming." He told her and then he started sinking. He looked down and saw a pool of shadows under his feet.

"Not gonna get a chance, Selene. Sorry, Tristan." Dylan said to each of them and then Tristan was gone without a trace. Appearing back a the entrance to the X mansion at this point. He helped Artie to her feet and glared at Selene.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:29 am

"Don't glare at me, Lover Boy," Selene laughed. "I had nothing to do with this. It's pure luck. And if I can't have his blood, I can settle for yours."

She raised her hand and Artie yelped as spears of ice nearly went through her skull. Selene sneered.

"It's easier to hurt her like this," Selene laughed. "Think how many spears of ice I can send through that darling head of hers. How much water I could drown her in. How many knives I could cut her with."

"Wow... I'm insane," Artemis said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:35 am

Dylan smirked a bit. "Yeah it's easy for you to hurt her now. But sweetie, now I've got an edge on you." He said to her and if thing went as planned about that moment Selene would be restrained in a caccoon of shadows. Inescapable unless you're a powerful mutant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next