Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:44 am

Selene frowned. "So what? You intend to just keep me here? I'm a part of your girlfriend, Lover Boy. And don't throw me that line. Not her boyfriend? Don't make me contradict some more, Baby."

"That sounds so weird coming out in my voice," Artemis said, the spear pressing into her forehead, a trickle of blood streaming down to her nose now and carrying on to her mouth and then dropping off at her chin to land on her t-shirt. "And damn it. I liked this shirt!"
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:52 am

Dylan frowned a bit and then drew his dagger and cut through the tip on the ice spear. "Selene. I don't care how much you say otherwise, I'm no ones boyfriend. Now shut your trap." He said to her, his eyes growing a hint of rage at the evil side of Artemis.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:59 am

"Whatever you say, Daddio," Selene cackled.

"Am I always this annoying?" Artemis asked aloud. The ice spear bounced away from her when she turned her hand over. "And I can control that thing too, stupid."

"You just called yourself stupid," Selene pointed out.

"SO?"

"Now you're arguing and insulting yourself," Selene shrugged.

"I hate you."

"You also hate yourself now."

Selene was obviously enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:02 pm

"Can I knock her out without it hurting you?" Dylan asked Artemis silently and snapped his fingers. The shadows started creaping up around her head. When they were done the only thing showing was her face.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:06 pm

"I don't know," Artemis said. "I just know that I never want to get on your bad side... I mean... I look creepy like that."

"I'll say," Selene sighed.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:12 pm

Dylan shrugged. "Well. This isn't even my bad side. Right now I'm just irritated. The only one thats ever drove me to my bad side was Dominic." Dylan explained to her not really carring that Selene could hear. However he did make the shadows relax to where they restrained her from the guy down.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:18 pm

Selene had a terrible nose itch and kept wrinkling her nose in attempt to get rid of the itch.

Artemis felt the itch too, reaching up to get it. She smirked at Selene.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:28 pm

Dylan sighed and bit and wrapped Artemis in a hug. "Things aren't gonna be normal-ish around here now that Selene's got a body are they?" He asked her but he did t expect an unsarcastic answer.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:09 pm

"Artie," Selene said softly.

I can hear you.

Artemis' eyes widened a little. Get out of my... our... your... my... Get outta my thoughts!

Selene smirked. Why? Nothing's hidden from me. I know you like Dylan.

"Shut up," Artemis barked out loud.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:15 pm

Dylan raised an eyebrow but then he was struck in the back by something and flew forward.

"Peek-a-boo, Dylan." Dominic said sadistically as he lowered his hand. "I've been searching for you for years, Shadow boy." He said to his target. He pulled something from his coat pocket and charged it with kinetic energy. He smirked and threw it at Dylan using his wind abilities to make it fly faster.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:29 pm

Artemis reacted quickly, using the moisture in the air and the water from the melting ice to block the shot. Moving her arms to direct it back at it's sender, she scowled. I DO NOT LIKE HIM LIKE THAT! I BARELY TRUST HIM!

Selene broke free and joined her, moving the water where she could. Aye? Could have fooled me with the thoughts that run through your head. How many of them are R rated?

Artemis scowled as they formed a shield of ice. Shut the heck up! She looked back to Dylan. "Run. Hide. Go anywhere. Who is this guy!?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Dylan had gotten up just as they had protected him. He heard what Artie told him to do but he kept a locked gaze with the man. "Been a long time, Dominic. I guess that little little bast in my back still means that youre out to kill me then?" He asked the stranger and drew his swords.

"Try a year and six months. Yeah I'm still gonna kill you, and you're little lover and her twin are as good as dead too." Dominic said to the three of them. He drew a sword of his own and fired a concussion beam at them.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:43 pm

"Ha!" Artemis and Selene laughed.

"He thinks we're twins," Selene laughed.

"How wrong he is," Artemis cackled. "And I'm not his lover-"

"Are to."

"Shut it, Selene."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:53 pm

Dylan shrugged and lifted his hand. A shadow rift appeared and the concussion beam entered it. Another shadow rift appeared behind Dominic and the beam flew at him.

Dominic saw the attack coming and shifted the blade to block the blast. "Your predictable, Dylan. Way to predictable." He said and then rushed at him. He used his wind powers and vaulted over the water.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:58 pm

"I hate aerokinetics," Artemis sighed and moved her arms to direct the water at him. She had to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Dominic smirked and sent the water back at her through his wind powers. He wasn't ready for Dylan though so he end hanging upside down due to a shadow whip.

"Next time you attack me don't be so lame about it." He said and then threw Dominic halfway across New York.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:13 pm

Artemis and Selene looked at each other before running to Dylan. Artemis looked concerned. Selene? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:19 pm

"Dominic wasn't in the mood to kill me today. If he was trying that wouldve been harder to end." Dylan said to them. He shrugged and popped his neck.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:23 pm

"Sounded painful," Artemis commented.

"So's your denial of the fact you like him," Selene laughed.

Artemis punched her- and technically herself- in the face.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Dylan smirked a bit. "Come on now, Artie. Let's not start this right now." He told her and placed a hand on her shoulder and smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:06 am

"But... But... BUT SHE'S SO-" and Artemis unleashed a string of cuss words before stopping. "Where's Sterling?"

"Not here. He's gone," Selene shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:08 am

Dylan raised an eyebrow when he heard of Sterlings disappearance. "The psychic energy that split you?" He asked thinking that sterling possibly could have been split as well.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:14 am

"I don't feel him around," Artemis said. "I don't think he's split and I don't think he left on his own. I think he's actually... gone..."

"Time will tell," Selene shrugged back.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:25 am

Dylan nodded. "In the mean time, what do we do about you?" He asked Artemis while staring at Selene. Leaving her to her own business was not a good idea right at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:31 am

"No choice but to take her with us," Artemis frowned.

"Yes, Artemis because you know what I can do if I'm by myself," Selene laughed.

"Yes. And I bet Dylan can guess."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.   The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Clone, The Psycho, and Hell to be raised.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next