Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:00 am

"P-Pyro?" Artie asked, wide eyed. "What-what are you doing here?"

She shook a little in her boots Last she saw him... He'd tried to kill her... Truem it wasn't on purpose, but it still scared her, that look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:13 am

'I'm the head boy here. What are you doing here?" Pyro asked her. It had been far too long since he last saw her. Actually...the last time he did see her was at Alkali Lake. The day he told her that he loved her...also the day that he left her all alone in the snow....

Dylan grew a half-annoyed look and glanced over at Wolverine. He was giving Logan the, 'are we really going to sit through this or are we getting the hell out of here?' look and then he turned his attention back to Pyro and Artemis. "Guess you two know each other then?" He whispered to Artemis, seeing as he was standing right next to her.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:24 am

Wolverine gave Dylan a 'Unfortunately we're going to sit through...' look back. At least he wasn't the only one who didn't like the fact that they weren't heading out already. It made it more bearable to know that someone else was bored with this.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:55 am

"I... F*ck you!" Artemis screamed and broke down, getting away from him and backing away, covering her ears out of fear. "Stay away from me. Just stay away!"

Not even Artemis was used to this kind of behaviour from herself.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:09 am

Pyro tried to go over to her but Dylan got in the way. "Now I know you're smart enough not to start picking fights with me, hotshot." He said and then turned to Artemis and went by her side. He wrapped her in his arms and looked around at everyone. He gave them a glare..except for Logan..and then turned to Artie and kissed her forehead softly. "Come on, Artie. Let's get out of here. Let's just find your mom and go." He whispered to her and motioned for Logan to come on.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:06 am

"See you bubs later." He told the group of students, holding out his middle claw, as if flicking them off.

"So are we just going to go around and knock on all the doors to find Artie's mom or what?" He asked the group, walking a bit behind the two. He was a bit cautious, as they were captured to be put in cell recently, and he didn't want that to happen again.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:43 am

Artemis broke into a sprint, listening to sounds and smelling scents on the air. "There's something... Someone's calling our names repeatedly... Dad? Can you hear this?"

She wasn't sure but it sounded like her mother.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:39 am

Dylan followed Artie as fast as he could. But she was a bit faster then he was and he ended up just walking and using his shadow travel to keep pace with her. "Sometimes not having super-sensitive hearing really is a pain in the a** for me." He mutters to himself as they all go to the sounds he can't hear.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:49 am

"Don't worry kid, sometimes it drives you insane with especially loud noises. Almost got killed by one of Hulk's claps." He told Dylan, and let his senses roam across the place. Not far off, he could pick up on what Artie was hearing. The call of their names. After he honed in on it, he pointed to the door.

"That one." He said, jogging over to it.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:56 am

Artemis skidded to a halt. "This one," she agreed and cracked her knuckles. She opened the door. The room was warm and comfortable. There was a lady sitting inside. But it was ot Ilianne Scrivello.

This lady wore a white outfit, skimpy as it was. Artemis felt uncomfortable just looking at the pretty blonde lady.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:13 am

Dylan walked into but he didn't get to say a word. Instead he lifted his hand to his head and felt an annoying buzzing sound inside is brain. He looked around and fond the woman was half-glaring at him. 'Down...' a voice in his head said forcefully and the buzzing grew a lot stronger.

"Artemis...I.." He started to say but then collapsed to the ground..completely knocked out again.

"Well then. The annoyance is taken care of now I can talk to the only two that were supposed to be here." The woman said and then looked down and groaned a bit at Dylan's collapsed body. "Someone get this trash out of my room before I hurl. The shadow brat is an eyesore." She called and two identical girl's came out and lifted Dylan up and carried him to a different room. However they didn't touch Dylan and made disgusted scowls at hi as they used their minds to carry him away.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:28 am

"Emma Frost. Why the hell do you want us here?" He asked her, unaffected by her clothes. Wolverine may have been animalistic, but Emma was nothing but a pretty face...and some good sized-

"'Cuz your startin' to make me sick, too." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:25 am

Artemis stood incredibly still. Even for her. She stared ahead, meeting the eyes of Emma Frost. A bead of sweat rolled down from her brow. Her grey eye kept flickering. Flickering madly, in fact...

Inside her head, who knew what was going on. thoughts were beating the walls of her mind and two personalities fought.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:07 pm

Dylan groaned as his head hit the door as he was finally out of the room. "Artemis....." He moaned out unconciously as he flew out and then rounded a corridor. He must of been traveling like that cause he found himself waking up in the air, hovering over a tunnel which lead to the barracks of an arena like structure. However the hell that got into a school, Dylan didn't know. But he was sure about to find out. This due to the fact that he was dropped into the tunnel and rolled uncontrolably to the end of the passage.

"Wake up kid." A voice said, but instead Dylan's world went black...
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:41 am

"Oh, I have my reasons," Emma explained, examining your fingernails. Wolverine gave her an evil glare, about ready to attack her, and looked at Artemis.

Her eyes were flickering crazily, changing their colors. She had gotten like that when Selene came out. He abandoned the thought of murdering Emma and instead went up close to Artemis.

"Comeon. Stay with me here." He said, shaking her shoulders a bit.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:47 am

She slowly turned her head to look at her father. She mouthd a word. Help. She couldn't stop it. Selene was crashing so hard it actually hurt. Have you ever dragged a jagged piece of glass across your skin? Pressed it down? Felt the wound begin to open? Imagine the pain of that and multiply it by double then double that then triple it and finally times by how many noughts you like to add after the one and it's still not even close to having a raging psychopath inside your head, trying to beat you out for consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:57 am

Dylan awoke again to water splashing on his face and a lot of crashing going on. He shot up and was instantly met with a foot to his chest, shoving him back down. "What the hell?" He asked loudly and looked around. He was in a cave that had been carved for the purpose of holding prisoners. Torches gave the cavern light and inside with Dylan were 5 others. The one stomping on his chest was a girl. She wasn't much shorter then Dylan, just under 5'6" tall, and she had piercing black eyes. Her hair was long and dark..almost black in color. She had that look that made her out as the leader of these fives and all of them had that battle scarred expression about them.

"Kiara..let him breathe." One of the other boys in the cave said.

Kiara scoffed and releuctantly removed her foot from Dylan's chest. "Try that trick of your's again and I'll bury a knife in your skull. Got it?" She threatened him and turned, walking back to what was obviously her area of the cave.

"Yeah yeah..Heard that threat a million times..." Dylan said and sat up. He looked between the other four and saw that it were more girls then boys here. Of the boys they were drastically different from one another. One was a tall, bulky man that seemed used to heavy armored fighting. In fact he was wearing armor that made him bulkier then he already was. He had a battle ax sheathed at his side and he had squinted eyes that seemed almost closed. Asian in nationality obviously.

Meanwhile the other was a short boy with light weight armor and an array of daggers across his belt. He had short black hair and large, round eyes with black coloring to them as well. He had that thieving look about him and Dylan instantly hoped that he had nothing of value on him at the moment. Well there were his daggers that he always kept on him...but he could tell there were still where they should be. He sighed and glanced at the other two girls who were obviously twins.

They had long blonde hair, held up in tight ponytails. They each had a sword at their sides and firece looks that pretty much dared you to make a stereotype about them, Dylan being smart enough not to do that. Anyway the entire group seemed to give Dylan that distrusting feeling.

"Is there a window is this place. The smell of misplaced hatred is getting on my nerves." He said and it brougth a chuckle at of the twins. Instantly snuffed out by Kiara's glare.

"Don't worry punk. You won't be in here long." She told him and then a gong rang out and the 5 of them looked up. Seeming to know what it means they all stood and gathered some weapons.

"Just one death sentence after another in my life...." Dylan muttered and stood as well.

"What do you think you're doing?" The guy with the heavy armor, Colten, asked.

The others looked at Dylan and he just flicked up some daggers. "If I'm not mistaken..I believe I'm tossing myself out to be slaughtered by whatever is out there." Dylan said and then laughed as the exit opened up and light filled the cave.....
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:13 pm

Help? How could Wolverine help? Punch Selene out of her? It was all happening in her mind, it wasn't like-

"YOU!" Logan said, turning to Emma. "Stop playing with her mind!" He yelled and charged at her, only to be blasted back.

"Now now, James. Have you not been told that it's wrong to hit a girl?"

"Lady, you ain't no girl. You're a witch," Wolverine said, getting up, but instead of charging at Emma again he went back to Artie.

"Just stay with me, Artie. Don't let Selene get the better of you." He told her, looking into her eyes and shaking her a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:17 pm

She was in tears, her head hurting. She shook her head. "I can't... She's hurting... She hurts... I can't..."

Her eyes kept flickering. Her ears picked something up. A whisper of a voice. A hand came to rest on Wolverine's shoulder and Artemis looked up. "Mom?" she asked and then she dropped, fainting.

OOC: I feel so noobish with my small posts xD No, Ilianne has not killed her. Ilianne is healing her.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:42 pm

"Not gonna happen.. You've just woke up." Kiara said.

"Oh so you do have a heart." Dylan said sarcastically and that earned him a glare. "Trust me..I've squared off with monkey's that have a better glare then you....well then again we are closely related to monkeys..." He said.

The small guy laughed and said to Kiara, "Come on, Sis. Let's see what the new guy has got. Worse comes to worse, he's dead within a minute.."

The twins glanced at the small boy and then at Dylan. "What do you think, Sarah?" The one to the left asked the other. Dylan looked over at them and took a longer look at the twins. Apparently it wasn't that hard to tell them apart. Sarah was the older of the two and about 3 inches taller then her sister. The younger one was named Hannah and she was the one wit the strategists mindset.

If it wasn't obvious each of the five had their own speciality in the group. Colten was the heavy muscle..the twins were the decoy units..Kiara was the leader...and the last guy was the swift killer. Turns out that the last guy was Kiara's younger brother. His name was Hunter and it was ironic for him to be named that considering how deadly he was with those daggers he surrounded himself with. Kiara seemed to have that annoyed..but overprotective look to him.

Dylan just tried to ignore everything that was going on. "Look. You 5 can talk your annoying little hearts out. But I don't give a sh!t what you have to say. I want out of here. And if it means kicking the a** of who ever is beyond that door. Then that's exactly what I'm going to do." He told them all which shut them up pretty quickly. Dylan gave them all an annoyed look and walked towards the exit and into an arena type area.

"Well then...this is new.." Dylan muttered as the others came up behind him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:17 am

Wolverine jerked his head as a hand lied on his shoulder. "Who the-" he exclaimed, turning to a fair looking face face smiling to him.

"Look, I don't know who you are-" He started, but then looked a bit harder. "Illiane?" He muttered. He couldn't deny it. It was Illiane, the mother of Artemis.

"It is you," Logan smiled and hugged Ilianne.

OOC: You're not the only one, Shan Razz

Last edited by Zachary on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Ilianne hugged Logan back. "It's good to see you again... Now step away from my daughter before I gut you like a fish, Logan."

Artemis opened her eyes, both mismatching and not even flickering. She rubbed them as she sat up. "Ngth..." she muttered sleepily. She looked up at her parents. her face registered her sight of Ilianne immediately, lighting up like a Christmas tree. "Mom!"

OOC: Can we note her name is spelt ILIANNE please people?
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:26 am

"Better watch out, pal...They eat Rookies for breakfast around here." Colten stated as he drew his axe and got ready for whatever was coming.

"They?" Dylan asked as he looked back at them out the corner of his eyes.

The twins smirked at the question and Hunter nearly broke out laughing. Kiara and Colten looked between one another and she smacked her brother upside the head before turning back to Dylan.

"They..would be the things that Frost keeps down here to deal with people like us. They ones that will flat defy her every word and try to drag her to hell if given the chance. They are genetically mutated animals that are a mixing bowl of different species." She explained to him and Dylan just grinned.

No Dylan didn't just grinned. He flat out laughed. He fell to the ground in a laughing fit that just confused the mess out of the other.

"What the hell is funny about what Kiara just told you?" Sarah asked and Dylan stood and caught his breath.

"Everything about that is funny...but the main thing that is funny is the though that I should be scared of this place. But the reality is...I'm itching to get started.....I really....really need to vent a little frustration...and the humor is just adding to the anticipation.." He explained to them and chuckled again.

"Yep...They sent a nut job in here..." Hannah proclaimed just as a gong rang out.

"Oh..Has the appetizer of beatings to give arrived?" Dylan asked no one in particular as a ironclad, bar door rose up revealing an opening.

Through the door came a pack of beasts. Kiara wasn't kidding about the mix of species either....the only thing she forgot to mention is that the DNA of mutants that have fallen to animals...is intertwined in the newest generation of these monsters.

These specific monsters are a pack of bear-sized wolves, with hawk like wings and the capability to fire concussion inducing beams from there eyes. Top that off with razor sharp claws and teeth and finally a nice helping of howls that create screech blasts. Kinda like Black Canary's Canary Cry.

"Now..now it's a party." Dylan stated and smirked at the nice convience they gave the 6 people. The pack of altered wolves only has 6 in it.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:54 am

Wolverine somewhat grudgingly stepped away from Artemis to let Ilianne do whatever. He glanced over at Emma, and then some gears started to turn in Logan's head. Ilianne being here, in a school with a 'school' of mutants, Emma seemingly being the head mistress...

"Wait, you're a teacher here? With that witch?" Logan asked Ilianne, nodding his head to Emma. He was then pushed by an invisible force hard against the wall.

"Now now, James." Emma shook her finger. "You should have learned by now not to call people names." She smiling. Logan glared at her and got back up, deciding not to say anything and try his best to help out Artemis and Ilianne.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:41 am

Ilianne touched Artemis' forehead and Artemis closed her eyes, a dreamy smile drifting to her face. When Ilianne let go, Artemis wobbled but stayed upright. Artemis jumped up and hugged her mother. "I thought you were dead! I saw the hole in your chest!"

"Remember your blood, Artie? It's special. There are a few out there who can heal with it like you, remember?" Ilianne said, hugging her daughter back and glaring at Logan. "Why you brought him, I don't know. I already told him he's not your father."

"I've got his DNA and he's my father. I decided this,"
Artemis argued, withdrawing. "I didn't mean for him to find out so soon... I wanted to find you first... I needed to know..."

"Artemis, he's dangerous!" Ilianne said.

"AND SO AM I! I've killed, Mother! I've killed!" Artemis screamed at her mother and ran out the door.

Ilianne sighed and turned to Logan. "This is your fault."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places   HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

HIGHWAY TO HELL! And other places
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next