Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zachary Elessar's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:16 am

Yes, 'tis I. I wanted to check on you, to make sure you were all right. I now see why you have selected the man as a mate, he is a very caring man. ZJ told her, turning himself visible. The lion sat there like a dog, just looking at the girl with his large yellowish cat eyes.

Zack walked into the shower, sighing deeply as he turned the shower on.

"All right. It's just a simple date," He said, grabbing his L'Oréal shampoo(because he was worth it).

"Just why do I have the feeling something bad will happen?" He asked himself applying his shampoo.

"You're just getting paranoid. Relax. All about her." He answered.

"Well, I guess you're right." He commented, continuing his shower.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:06 pm

I smiled, putting on a long shirt and sitting next to him. I leaned on him, stroking it gently.
"I love him... And in the future we have a son..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:31 pm

For animals, there is no such thing as love. We select mates by who can deliver the most viable offspring. The reasons why humans have evolved to love is beyond my comprehension, it seems like it would be a hindrance, but I do not choose the path of evolution. Mother nature does that. In any case, I am glad that you have offspring at some point. Earth needs more people like you. ZJ told her, allowing her to pet him.

"We'll have to have some dress up clothing, I think." Zack told himself, on the last stages of his shower.

"Or we can just dress normally. I don't like it when my dress clothes have to burn."

"Come on, where's the 'dress up for everything' Zack I know?"

"We'll dress up normally. There's no need to try and act like you're hiding something by dressing up."

"Why the hell would I be hiding something?"

"I don't know, maybe girls think that." He said, turning off the water. Zack grabbed his towel, and while drying off he stepped out of his shower, looking at the mirror.

"Nice hair, bro." He told himself. "Nah, it's all you." He replied, smiling as he started to brush his hair.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:24 am

I chuckled. I kissed the top of his head and hugged it. I got up and stretched.
"What should i wear?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:38 am

If I were a human female, I would select a simple outfit, but that is because I find clothes obsolete. If what I have observed from your mate proves me right, he should not care.

"Perhaps it would be better if I just relax." Zack told himself, almost done with his hair.

"Well no crap."

"What's there to be nervous about anyway?"

"Flying monkeys. Huge lion-cats. Sharks with laser beams attached to their head."

"My point is, Jessi doesn't make you nervous. It's the fact that you might screw up that makes you nervous."

"Doesn't matter." He shook his head, smiling a bit. With the towel wrapped around his waist, he walked out of his bathroom.

"Jessi? I was just wondering what restaurant you want to stop by. There's so many in New- OH GOD that's a huge lion-cat. Wait, is that the same one we met yesterday?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:41 am

I looked up and smiled.
"Hey. And hes, it ZJ."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:50 am

"ZJ? How the hell did you get in here? I thought I left the door closed an locked."

The cat looked at some stuff on Zack's dresser and lifted it with his mind.

"Ah, that's right. Telekinetic panther-thing. So you came in here to spy on us?" Zack asked it. The cat shook his head.

"Good. A cat spying on me while I make love is not on the top of my to-do list." Zack said, looking through his drawers for some clothes. He took a blue v-neck tee shirt and some blue jeans.

"Now if you don't mind I'll go back to my bathroom, where I don't have a cat staring at me when I'm in the nude." Zack said, walking into the bathroom to change.

I still think he's an odd man. ZJ told Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 10:27 pm

I giggled, getting dressed quickly.
"How you feeling ZJ?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:56 am

I am feeling well. My kin and I have found a suitable area to inhabit here, just behind the mansion. I suggest not going there, if you were to visit, without an offering, if you value your life. I may be a more rational one of my species, but others still are quite hateful towards your kind. It was hard to convince them to stay in the area. In any case, I must depart now. The panther stood up from it's sitting position, opened the door with its mind, and left the room.

Zack walked out of the bathroom looking clean and feeling fresh. He adjusted his tee shirt and smiled at Jessi.

"You're looking beautiful," He commented walking up to her and kissing her cheek. "Are you ready to go?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:06 am

I smiled, kissing him.
"Yes... Im ready."
-held on to him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:08 am

"A quick question, my dear, where would you like to eat at?" He asked her, looking into her green eyes. Personally, he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:14 pm

"Anywhere you wish. As long as im with you."
I smiled sweetly at him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 4:38 am

"Alrighty then. We'll go to a more family owned restaurant. I hear those are the ones that are like hidden gems. Come on, let's head out." He told her whilst grabbing her hand, walking out of his room. He was glad he could make Jessi's day really special by doing this, and although there was probably going to be some passionate love making after it all, it wasn't why he was going, it was all for her.

OOC: Continued here -> http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com/t229-yolanda-s-restaurant-for-young-lovers
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:16 pm

I smiled and followed him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zachary Elessar's Room
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4