Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Room (elemental room)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

Training Room (elemental room) Empty
PostSubject: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:10 pm

I walked in. I got myself ready. I started to fight.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:13 pm

I walk in. I sit down and start reading. This book was actually good

I walk in and see Carter. I use my air powers to blow a sword away. That was pretty good.

I walk in and shake the ground with my earth power. I sit down and grab a drink. I like having powers I thought.

I walk in. I sit down next to Carter and start reading. I liked this book.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:18 pm

I saw the kids and smirked. Other elementals. I kept practicing, hitting the targets with my sword, practicing my fire, and listening to music.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:55 am

I sat up and had some water pop out on my hand and threw it. It hit a boulder Trek made. "Seriously Trek?" I say.

I shrug. "Not my fault. Deal with it," I say. I send a huge boulder flying.

I fly up in the air. I zoom around the training room. I land back down because I was dizzy.

I look up and see my siblings practicing. I stand up and launch a fire ball at some grass. The grass was a piece of coal by the time the fire died out.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:59 am

I kept practicing till one of the boulders hit me.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:03 am

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I say to her. "TREK!" I yell over to him. "He's a freaking b*stard," I add.

"Whatever," I say. I walk away from them and sit down. "I don't really care," I say.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:15 am

"Well you should. At least say sorry."
I said to him, going to him.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:29 am

"Nope not gonna happen," I say as I make a boulder and send it flying at her. I sit down again. I like protecting myself from weird heroes.

Kira and I use our powers to make ice and freeze the rock to the ground. We wait for Thalia to melt it. We need her to melt it so it can fall to the ground.

I melt the ice. The rock falls to the ground and does not move. I send a fireball at Trek.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:31 am

I growl, my eyes turning red. I ignit my body and walk to him.
"I said... Say... Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:33 am

"Earth," I whisper. Vines tangle her. I walk away and leave.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:35 am

I burn the vines, rolling my eyes.
"Jerk."
I sat down, cooling myself down.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:40 am

I sit next to her. "He is a jerk," I say. "Need some water?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:42 am

I look at him, eyes still red.
"Yes, please."
I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:47 am

I grab a cup and make water in my hand. I fill the cup with water I made. "There you go," I say, handing her the cup.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:50 am

I drink the water and calm down. My eyes went to their normal red color.
"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:58 am

"Your welcome," I say as I stand up. "I'm gonna go practice," I say. I bend a few water balls and throw them at the target.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:01 am

I sit, watching the kid. I lean back, closing my eyes. Damn they hurt like hell. I left.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:32 am

We all leave the room after practicing. That was... Dangerous. We cleaned up the rubble before we left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Room (elemental room)   Training Room (elemental room) Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Room (elemental room)
Page 1 of 1