Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessi's room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:10 pm

I walked in, laying down on my bed. It was green with black designs on the wall. There was a small indoor garden, with vines running up the wall it was near. There were flowers in it. I had pictures of my family. I was happy here.
I listened to music, Sarah Brightman, an opera singer. It was soothing to the plants. A few minutes later, i was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Zack struggled to get back his room. He was bleeding profusely at the moment, clutching his chest. His shirt was now stained in a deep red blood. He banged against a door to his right with his shoulder.

"I...I need some assistance!" He yelled a bit, and would have yelled louder if his chest didn't feel like it was going to rip open any second now.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:45 pm

I got up and opened the door. My eyes widen. "Oh my gods, are you ok?!?" i helped him in, putting him and laying him down on my bed. I took off his shirt and quickly grabbed my first aid and some herb. I started to clean him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:48 pm

"Not that hard- gently, gently, please." He said, breathing a bit heavy.

He also had to admit that his girl looked gorgeous. Like, really gorgeous.

"I didn't know I'd be saved by an angel," He smiled and stated. Sure, here he was bleeding out, him getting light headed, but it was always time for a well placed flirt. Zack was a gentleman- that's what he did.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:51 pm

I chuckled, cleaning him. I gave him some water and put his head on my lap.
"Here... This woll help."
I gave him a herdal leaf. I smiled, steoking his hair.
"Im Jezabell.... But you can call me Jessi."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:54 pm

"I was going to call you stunning, but that works too," He smirked. He took the herdal leaf and chewed it a bit. It was horridly bitter, but he shown no sign of it.

"The name's Zachary Roy Elessar." Zack said, and this would have been time for him to bow if he wasn't in a bed at the moment.

"And you can call me whatever you want," He winked at the girl.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:56 pm

I smiled, still stroking his hair.
"I think ill call you Charmer."
I said. He was quite handsome. I couldnt stop staring at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Zack realized his heart rate had increased, and he could feel the adrenaline flowing through him. He then started to feel better, not because of the herbs, but of his own healing power. He felt his arm being fixed quite rapidly, and the big cut on his chest quickly grew skin.

"Much better, He said, leaning up from Jessi's bed. After a second or so controling his breath, he stood up.

Zack, even though he himself did this, didn't like where this was going. He liked the girl- a lot- a little bit too much for only knowing her for a couple of minutes, but this was something that he didn't like.

He didn't want to be addicted to anything. He knew anything that made him happy he would get addicted to, as he had MDD. Anything he could get addicted to he declined.

"Er...bye, then..." He said, and hesitatingly started to walk, kinda hoping she would stop him or something.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 3:50 pm

I saw him heal himself and smiled. As he got up, stared into his eyes. We stared at each other until he got up to leave. Usually i wouldnt be bothered.... But i didnt want him to leave.
"Wa... Wait!"
I got up and held his hand, pulling him back. I must have not known my own strength, because with that one pull, he ended up on top of me. I blushed a deep red, staring into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Zack stared into her eyes for a bit longer as he too blushed deeply. He could stay here, be happy with himself. He could! It was only so simple. It would just be some fun. That was all. He could-

"No." He stated, getting up from on top of her.

"You don't know what it's like to be me. I'm nearly always depressed, and I don't want to get addicted to anything that can make me happy-- Well, happy like that." Zack said, running his hands through his hair. "You must understand, please don't take this the wrong way. It was not me who cursed myself with my depression. It is something that I can't solve. Well...I guess I could. But only via things that I will not allow." He told, with some anger in his voice. A tear swelled up in his right eye, and feel slowly down his face, and then onto the floor. He hated his situation. Abstinence from everything. He knew he would probably never be entirely happy in his life. This is why he helped others for his life. That, to him, was his purpose. Ignore yourself, and help everyone else. He took a deep breath, and exhaled, trying to relax himself, but he really couldn't at the moment. His body was still filled with adrenaline, he was still with this amazing girl he just met, and he just admitted things that he never liked to admit. That, and he just shed a tear.

And yet, some hope filled him. Perhaps this girl could convince him otherwise. Zack was horridly stubborn, you need a hydrogen bomb in order to enter his mind- metaphorically speaking- but he had hope that maybe, just maybe, this girl might be able to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:27 pm

I looked at him. Something in me snapped. I went to him, grabbed him and kissed him. I did for what seemed a lifetime, yet only a second..... But i didnt care. I kissed him to show him my point. I let go a little, but i was still on his lips.
"Everyone deserves happiness. And being addicted isnt bad sometimes. If you want i can help.... Just dont leave.... Please."
I kissed him again.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:33 pm

The kiss was surprising, yes, and he kissed back too, deeply, and more passionately, but then retracted.

"Look- do you think I want to use you like that?" Zack asked her, his face showing anger and sadness.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:36 pm

"Use me like what?"
I looked at him, still holding his hand tightly. That kiss was.... Different. I liked it, and i didnt want him to go away.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:42 pm

"Use your imagination," Zack stated, taking a step back from her or so.

Look, on one side of the coin you have happiness. The other is your depression. Who's to say you'll get addicted anyway? You have the willpower to ignore these addictions.

No, I do not. Even in my stubbornness I will find it as an escape.

Try!

No.

Try! Please!

NO!

He was not becoming angry with himself. He needed to keep a calm mind right now, and he was just getting angrier at himself. If unchecked, Zack thought, I might go into my enraged form. I can't let that happen.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:50 pm

I saw his eyes... It was as if he was mad. I went up to him, putting his arm around my waist and me touching his face gently. I smiled.
"Im not scared at what youll do to me... I really am not."
I ran my hand thru his hair, smiling.
"Try... Please"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Zack sighed.

Well, if she not scared...

That just makes it worse.

It does not! Relax. Give yourself a treat today. You saved Sirena's life a bit ago, you just met, like, the best girl in the world just a couple of minutes ago, and you just got back from a fight that almost had you killed. You deserve something special today.

"Well, I..." He stuttered, and sighed again. He looked down, and then back up with a smile on his face.

"Fine," He said, and then proceeded to kiss her deeply.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:03 am

I smiled, kissing im deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck, not wanting him to let us go. I would normally just push him away after a certian amount of time.... But i didnt. This felt right to me.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:12 am

Zack put his arms around her tightly, still kissing her more passionately. This was soothing for Zack. His pent up emotions were being let out, in the most exhilarating of ways. Well, second most exhilarating. He was pretty sure he was going on to the most given the way this was going. Even if he would be mad at himself later, he was enjoying the moment with Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:14 am

I kissed him deeper. If i had noticed that i was pulling us toward the bed.. Would i have stopped us?... No.
I pulled him towards the bed, falling, still kissing him deeply and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:23 am

Zack didn't know if it was possible to kiss deeper. He tried anyway. This was the part for Zack to take his shirt off. But then he remembered his shirt was already off. He retracted from the kiss.

"Here, let me help you with that," Zack said sexily, helping her take off her shirt.

OOC: And fade to black.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:26 am

I was up... Him asleep. I smiled. I looked at him and kissed his chest, going up to his face. I felt his face.
"Hey... Wake up..."
I kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:32 am

Zack awoke, feeling better than what he ever had been before. He smiled, and kissed Jessi.

"Here I thought this was too good to be real," He smiled at her, looking into her lovely green eyes.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:35 am

I chuckled, running my hands thru his hair. I was happy, a genuine kind of happy. I kissed him softly again, smiling.
"Same here... But its real all right."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:43 am

"Well, real depending on your philosophy of life. For all we know we could be in the matrix or something," He chuckled, and returned the kiss.

In the back of his mind, though, he felt horribly wrong. Like he had done something bad.

Perhaps it was the fact he gave way. Perhaps it was because he just made love to a girl he hardly knew.

Either way, it was time to fix that.

"Let's spend some time together. I want to know you more." Zack stated, smiling. "Where do you want to go today?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:47 am

I chuckled at his joke and put my head on his chest. I thought for sometime, running my fingers up and down his chest. I smiled.
"Madison Square Garden."
I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jessi's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessi's room   Jessi's room Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessi's room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next