Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zachary Elessar's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Zachary Elessar's Room Empty
PostSubject: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 am

Zack entered his room and sighed. His room was dark, so he turned on the lights. To his right, right near the door was a mirror. This mirror was not a mirror as most mirrors are used; for checking your hair and clothes before you go, but it was where Zack yelled at himself. To the left was his bed which was horizontal against the wall over there, as Zack like sleeping with his back against the wall. Further down the wall that had his bed against it was his drawer of clothes, on top of it his alarm clock and some gewgaws along with pieces of paper that had useless information written on, such as when his physics project was due (although that one was from his last year here), some old to-do lists, and some random math equations. Further right of the wall was the bathroom in his room, and to the right of that door was Zack's stereo system, which had a bunch of CD's with classical music contained, along with a couple of other songs. It was a small and simple room; nothing too extravagant.

He gazed into the mirror, looking at himself angrily. "Why? Why must you continue to do nothing with your life? You have so much potential, yet all wasted. You are useless. Pathetic, even." He told himself.

"You're right. But what am I to do? Tell me that." He replied to himself, staring into his own eyes.

"Make a purpose for yourself!"

"Ha. You're funny. Do you not think that I would have found myself a purpose if I could?"

"I expect for you to find one now." Zack replied, now looking away from the mirror and walking over to his bed, lying on it, just resting.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:34 am

Zack awoke from a nap. It was a dreamless one, as he almost never dreamt, being that he only had a dream every six months or so. He looked at the alarm clock. He had been asleep for an hour.

Though, he felt really good at the moment. He didn't know why; there was no cause or any reasoning behind this good feeling he just had. It was just one of those good feelings you got sometimes, and Zack was happy about it.

He looked in the mirror, though, and his expression changed into a serious one.

"Here you are, happy as you can be! And you plan to do nothing about it!" He yelled at himself.

"Well what do you want me to do?! Go out and save the god damn world?! I'm a simple man!"

"Fine then! Stay the miserable being you are!" He finished, looked away.

He was still happy though, luckily. Such was the luck of a good day like he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:37 am

I was passing through when i heard arguing. I stopped and listened.
"What the?"
I openned the door and stopped, staring at the boy.... He looked like..
"you!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:40 am

Zack immediatley turned his head when he seen someone opened the door when someone exclaimed 'You'. Zack raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean, 'you'? I don't know you, my dear." He asked her, confused.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:42 am

i growled, igniting my good hand on fire and aimed a punch to his face.
"You hurt me and other people! You jerk!"
I was angry.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:49 am

Zack quickly dodged the punch with a matrix-like bend. He could extinguish the fire in her hand, but he thought it might make her angrier.

"Look, I'm not here to hurt you, he said, leaving his hands raised a bit, ready to dodge another blow if necessary.

"I'm serious! I don't even know your name! Although I would," He winked.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ8T1ZWUGaI <- This is the song that played when he dodged.

Because I found it applicable.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 10:53 am

I read his mind and stopped. My eyes went from glowing red to there normal one green one red eyes. I looked at him.
"But... You look like this kid that attaked me in the park.... But the brain patterns are different."
I kept looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:00 am

"I don't know anyone who looks like me, my lady." He said, shaking his head, his hands now relaxed by his side, as he seen that she wasn't attacking him anymore. "You might have me confused as someone else, I don't know. I didn't attack you, I was napping for a while. Look-" He said, pointing to his bed which he had not fixed yet from napping.

"Are you sure he looked exactly like me though? I mean, no one can reproduce my amazing hair," He smiled and did a hair flip, along with two finger guns pointing at her. He made a small flame come out of them, and then 'blew out' the guns.

"And brain patterns? Are you a telepath?" He asked the girl.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:04 am

I smirked.
"Yes, im a telepath, also an elemental. And yes im sure."
My eyes glowed purple and i sent him an image of the kid that had attacked me.
"Plus.." i showed him the hole in my hand "i have this."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:11 am

Zack reviewed the image in his head.

Odd, he looks exactly like me. He even has the hair! What's this guy playing at?

Did...did you ever have a twin or something?

No, I was an only child. It would be nearly impossible for me to have a twin too- I would have some memory of him, wouldn't I?

I don't know...

Zack looked at the hand. There was a big hole in it. "Well, luckily you happen to be standing in the presence of a fella capable of healing." He smiled and held her hand for a moment. The hole in her hand was, under a second, replaced with the missing portion. He brought the hand up to his mouth and kissed it.

"There you go, my lady." Zack smiled. "And who might I be graced with meeting today?" He asked the girl. "My name is Zachary Roy Elessar," He bowed low to the girl.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:15 am

I saw him heal my hand and was amased. I looked and blushed as he kissed it. I looked at him then down.
"Sirena Strider."
I said quickly. I cut the mental connection to not hear his thoughts.
"And thanks.."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:22 am

"Sirena. What a beautiful name to reflect a beautiful woman. No problem by the way, any time. In fact, make sure you knock on my door ever so often. I find your presence absolutely thrilling." He smiled and told her, making sure to keep eye contact and his nice smile.

"You are welcome here anytime." He told her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:25 am

I nod, getting a bit uncomfartable, but not showing it. I connected with Tristan right away.
Tristan? If your near, come get me....
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:31 am

"You can leave now, if you wish," He smiled and walked up to the door to open it for her, doing another bow. "Again, you are welcome at any moment." Zack repeated. He looked into her eyes and smiled some more, but he suppressed saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:32 am

"Do I even want to know what the hell is going on here?" Tristan said after opening the door and seeing a guy hittin on Sirena. He leaned by the door with his hand raised and coursin with electricity.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:35 am

I looked and sighed.
"Tristan, its not what you think. He was healing me, thats all."
I said. I grew nervous quickly.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:39 am

Zack took back his smile when he realized she was probably already dating the person that came to the door. He smirked on the side of the face that no one could see.

"It's true, I only healed her. You should be thankful that I did so- The hole in her hand was pretty bad." He told the dude. "'Twas it." He finished, feeling a bit defeated that someone had been already dating the girl.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:56 am

Tristan let the electricity flow for a few moments longer but then he relaxed and lowered his palm. 'Im only calming down for you, Sirena. Otherwise I doubt I could stop myself. And besides there's something you need to see.' Tristan told her mentally and then played out the whole scene of Artemis splitting into two versions of herself and then the events leading up to him getting forceably sen back to the institute.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:02 pm

I saw it and my eyes went black. The earth shook under me, the lights flickered and i looked at them. I was beyond pissed right now.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Zack looked to the left and right as his room shook and his lights flickered. "Well, I assume we're not having a party or anything in my room." He said, rolling his eyes. "You know what, continue having this conversation. I'll be...doing nothing in the corner over there," He said and pointed to the far side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:14 pm

"Sirena. Babe. Relax, this isn't this place to lose control. Please just calm down." He said to her and walked up to her. He placed his hands on her shoulders and stared at her trying to mentally calm her down.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:34 pm

I stared back relaxing at his touch. I sighed.
"I think i need some fresh air..."
I said. I grabbed tristans hand and left, saying to Zack
"Thank you. Ill see you later..."
I left.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Tristan nodded and followed Sirena out of the room. Probably off to go outside.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:22 am

Zack entered his room to find everything just as he had left it the last time he left. Which, in all reality, wasn't that good. His dresser was still a mess with random things on it, his bed unmade, and a couple of his classical music CD's were scattered about his small stereo system.

"Again, nothing too perfect, but it's a home." He told Jessi, running his hand through his hair.

"Would you like to listen to some music? I'm well versed in classical and some jazz." He told her. He looked over at his mirror which was on his right. He did look rather dashing at the moment, with his long hair blown back a bit, and his frame stood upright and confident. It was the first time he looked in the mirror since he met Jessi, and it showed. Zack looked more content now. The shadows under his eyes were either gone for the moment or had disappeared, and looking into his own eyes showed less of a sadness; it was now more of happiness when he looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:26 am

I smiled, looking at him. He looked happy.
"Anything. Maybe... Music to dance to?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Zachary Elessar's Room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next