Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danger Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:11 am

Zack walked into the danger room, and up to the programming computer. He had been here a lot back in the day. He knew how the things worked. At the computer, he thought for a moment. He thought about programming himself into it. Delta was a lot like Zack, and although they had opposite powers, the same would be in affect if he were fighting someone with the same powers. Perhaps he could program Delta in. But instead he waited for Jezabell. She would probably have a better idea.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:25 am

I walked in with the room, black hood on.
"Babe?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:01 am

Perhaps a sentinel? Heard those things were the hardest-

"Oh, hey there Jessi. You ready to crack some skulls?" He asked her, looking at her and smiling.

"I'm just trying to find a good enemy right now. Any ideas?" He asked her, hunched over the computer and trying to think of something.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:02 am

I went to him, looking with him.
"Hmm... How about this?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:14 am

"The sentinel? You sure about that?" He asked her, making sure. "You know sentinels are robot mutant killers?" He explained, making sure she knew.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:16 am

I nodded.
"Yes. Lets train."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:23 am

"Alright, just making sure..." Zack nodded, as he selected a sentinel. He walked through the door into the room, as it slowly changed into a regular street in New York. There were tall buildings everywhere, and no one was on the streets. Zack awaited Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:26 am

I went to him, smiling. I looked around. No plants.... I sighed. It was ok.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:57 am

Zack heard the ground rumble, when from behind a building the stories tall sentinel came.

"MUTANTS FOUND." It said very robotically, aiming the energy cannon from his hand to Zack.

"DESTROY." It stated, as it charged up and shot a beam of energy from the cannon. Zack had guessed something like that would have happened, and shot two jets of fire from his hands that connected into a large collection of fire, but the energy went through all of it and blasted Zack straight in the chest, knocking him on the floor. It was painful, but he was alright other than that.

"All right. Fire doesn't work as a shield," He told his experience, getting back up.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:06 am

I growled. I went to him
"You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:11 am

"'Course, but I'd be a bit worried about myself if I were you," Zack stood up straight, nodding over to the Sentinel.

"DESTROY." It yelled out, now aiming it's arm at Jessi. It was charging up a shot. Zack would have jumped in between the two, but he knew the danger room wasn't meant to kill- just to test your abilities. If Zack were to fight Jessi's fights she wouldn't learn a thing.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:16 am

I smirked.
"Babe?... Run..."
I jumped, twirling in the air. I felt some grass near by.
perfect...
i made it grow wildly and sharp. I ran to it, dodging the attacks. I made the grass tie him down.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:24 am

"Run? Come now, you're crazy." Zack chuckled, but he watched her do what she was doing.

The Sentinel was hardly hindered by the grass, as it pulled it's feet up with hardly noticeable effort.

"TARGET LOST. SWITCHING TO INFRARED VIEW." It stated, now seemingly scanning the grass. It looked like it had found it's target.

"It's found you!" Zack pointed out to Jessi, as the Sentinel fired five shots into the grass at Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:27 am

I giggled. I was behind it. I made the graas turn into a thick vine, wrapping its leg tightly.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:32 am

"TARGET MISSED." It said aloud. Upon noticing his leg was being wrapped in a thick vine, he struggled to pull it out. It did with noticeable effort, and then looked at Jessi.

"DESTROY." It told, but instead of holding out a hand, out of his shoulders came out rockets.

"You better watch it! Those are seeker missiles!" Zack told Jezabell, as it fired the missiles. The missiles wouldn't be hindered by grass, it would have to have a stronger impact to be set off. If Jessi was hit, Zack would try and fight the Sentinel.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:36 am

I ran, aster than i knew i could. I ran, making the missles follow. I had an idea.i kept running and ran up a wall, making one missle explode. I backflipped off the wall.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:50 am

Zack was surprised when he seen Jessi run that fast and was happy when she seemingly dodged the missile, but the blast radius was large on the missile. In the middle of her back flip, the blast from the missile made her fly back, and the other missile was following the flying body of Zack's love.

"Play time's over," Zack said, firing fire at the missile. It exploded, and the explosion would have sent Jessi flying farther and faster, but Zack made a fire shield to hold the blast in.

"NEW TARGET ACQUIRED." It stated, aiming both of his hands at Zack. Zack had guessed this was going to happen once he had destroyed the second missile, and lunged to the left, barely missing the beams of energy. Zack then lit himself up in fire, it burning off all of his clothes other than his briefs. Zack shot into the air. The Sentinel flew up also, following Zack with another bunch of missiles coming at his shoulders and firing at him. Zack shot the two missiles down swiftly before he got into the blast radius of them.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:53 am

I had fallen on the floor hard. I groan, looking up. I saw what had happen.
"Zack, no!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:08 am

"No worries!" He yelled down to Jessi. One of the things about his fire form- he hardly knew anything about it. He had no clue about how hot he could get because he was usually depressed. He knew a lot about his electrical form, though, as he had been in that form most often.

As Zack was flying, he decided to test his temperature range out. He made the fire that consumed him hotter, concentrating harder and harder. He could feel that the temperature around him must be enormous.

Little did he know the temperature was rising to insane levels. 10,000 degrees Fahrenheit at the moment, which is the temperature of the surface of the sun, and it was still rising rapidly.

He turned around, and expected the Sentinel to be flying towards him rapidly, but it wasn't. The metal on it was melting off. Zack smiled and flew closer to the Sentinel, it's metal falling to the ground, and it hurtling towards earth. Zack withdrew his concentration, his fire getting cooler, as he flew down to the floor, near Jessi.

"I'm so hot, I'm on fire!" Zack chuckled, as the Sentinels remains hit the ground with a tremendous force and metal pieces flew harmlessly in all directions.

"That was cool and all, but I want to try my other power set. I won't always be happy in a fight." Zack told Jessi. He turned his fire off, and sat down, meditating. He was forcing himself to be depressed.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:11 am

I went to him, kissing him. It all felt real. I thought i was gana lose him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:05 am

Zack accepted the kiss, although he rolled his closed eyes. "You're too sweet, my dear, but you worry too much. It's a simulation. And trust me, if I were to ever go out, I would go out with a bang, thanks to the power I get when I'm enraged." He told her. After around five minutes, Zack had forced himself to be depressed. Zack tested it by making a ball of electricity in his hand, and then making it disappear.

"All right...Computer! Send another!" He yelled into the air. Zack heard a shaking from the ground, as if a T-Rex were walking through, and then a large building off not too far away collapsed. After the debris had settled, a Sentinel had appeared. Zack got up from his meditation. He waited for Jessi to do something first, he didn't want to steal the whole show.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:37 am

I watched, breathing heavily.
"Ladies first i guess...."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:48 am

The Sentinel scanned the area.

"TARGET ACQUIRED." It spoke, looking at Jessi. After a couple of long strides from it's robot legs, it was about 3 meters from them. It raised an arm at her, and shot a large blast of energy at her.

Zack at the moment was trying to concentrate hard. He was trying to see if he could fry the robot's circuitry with his electric powers. Even if he could, he wouldn't. He didn't want to steal Jessi's spotlight.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyThu May 24, 2012 5:58 am

I ran up to it, grabbing an iron rod and throwing it, peircing its head.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:11 am

The Sentinel took the blow, and then extracted it from it's head, throwing it to the floor. It looked down at Jessi.

"DESTROY." It spoke, raising it's foot and attempting to smash Jezabell like a bug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danger Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Danger Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next