Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Danger Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

Danger Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:15 am

I dogded it and grabbed the leg. I climbed it, holding on tightly
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:29 am

The Sentinel grabbed Jessi from it's leg, and was attempting to crush the girl.

"Nope," Zack muttered, as he flew in the air with his air powers, near the hand of the Sentinel that was trying to crush Jessi. He shot a good sized lightning bolt at the hand. It released Jessi, and it's hand was spazzing out, along with it's the rest of it's body for a moment.

"TARGE-DESTR-ENEM-FOUN-" It stuttered, as it got back in control. It seemed to ignore Zack, and went back to Jessi. Out of it's shoulders came 3 missiles, all heading for Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:32 am

I hit my head hard, but i saw the missels and tried to get up. But i was to dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:44 am

"Come on now, I don't want to fight for you," Zack smiled. He used his wind powers to make the three rockets collide in midair.

"I want to see you beat this thing." He told her, flying a towards Jessi, but not going up to her.

"If you can destroy it, I've got a nice treat for ya." He told her smiling and winking. She wouldn't be able to guess what it is, Zack thought.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:01 am

I smiled. I looked at him, my eyes glowing green. I felt the plants around us grow wildly. It covered me, growing into a vine monster, the hieght of the robot.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:46 am

The robot sent a punch at the vine monster after he had observed it, the punch heading towards the chest of the thing.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Zack called out, flying a bit farther away from the two, but close enough to get a good look at them.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:50 am

I was inside. I grabbed the fist before it hit me. I kept fighting.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:18 am

The Sentinel was hit a couple of time in his chest and head, which damaged it significantly.

"SELF DESTRUCT INITIALIZED." It announced, completley still and beeping loudly, as the beeping became faster.

"Jessi!" Zack exclaimed, flying through the vine monster she had made by seperating the vines with his wind powers. He grabbed a hold of Jezabell, and flew her away as fast as he could. The beeping got faster and faster, and then the robot exploded. After the dust had settled, nothing was left in there. The buildings were destroyed, and there was even a large crater where it once stood.

"Impressive," Zack nodded, as he kissed her in the air, and then landed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:39 am

I smiled, kissing him back.
"Thanks.... Have a few tricks up my sleeves.."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:07 am

"Oh, I know that." He smiled, looking into her eyes.

"Computer! End simulation!" Zack called out, the scenery now changing into the normal white room. He walked slowly to the door. Zack was rather exhausted at the moment, but he soon felt fine because the powers of not being depressed came back on.

"You alright?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:10 am

I smiled.
"I feel great!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:20 am

"You should be. Many mutants can't destroy a sentinel by themselves like that, although I did help you a bit," Zack smiled back. "But I'm sure you could have if you wanted to." He added, still walking forward, reaching the door.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:22 am

I smiled, walking with him.
"True... I never seen you have the lightning power."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:31 am

"Because you make me happy. It takes a lot of concentration to get myself into my depressed state, and I don't really like to do it. Why the hell would anyone want to be depressed?" He asked her sarcastically.

"You did a good job there," A man said, coming from the computer room. Zack could tell he was Cyclops from the visor covering his eyes.

"You watched us the whole time?" Zack asked him.

"Yes. You both fought very well. What's your name?"

"Zachary Roy Elessar, and this is Jezabell Nervane."

"I can assume you're not new here."

"No, sir, I've been here for two years."

"Only two?"

"Yes, sir."

"I'm impressed. It's very rare to see someone who has only been here two years defeat a Sentinel." Cyclops said, holding out his hand.

"Thank you, sir." Zack smiled and shook the man's hand.

"And what of you? How long have you been here, Jezabell?" Cyclops asked the Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:35 am

I looked at him.
"3 weeks sir."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:54 am

Cyclops raised an eyebrow.

"Three weeks?" He asked, though mostly to himself.

"I guess that explain some of the more clumsy mistakes you made, but 3 weeks?" He shook his head.

"Superb." Cyclops said after a moment of silence. "And not to mention you, Zachary, melted one in the air. You're temperature reading was skyrocketing past 25,000 degrees Fahrenheit." He told.

"Thank you, sir, but I think we have to go now."

"Go ahead then." He motioned, going back into the computer room, Zack guessed probably to examine the footage again.

"That was cool." Zack nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:13 am

I nodded.
"Yea..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:22 am

"Let's go to my room. Unless you have any objections, that is." He suggested. He didn't really know what to do right now, so he would just let Jessi decide.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:22 am

I smiled.
"If im right you owe me a prize."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:27 am

"Ah, that's right. I do." Zack smiled, remembering that he offered a treat as encouragement to defeat the Sentinel.

"Very well then. My room it is," He said, taking her by the hand and leading her there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Danger Room   Danger Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Danger Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2