Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zachary Elessar's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:38 pm

I looked at the ceiling, thinking. I played with his hair while he slept.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:57 am

Zack was having a very strange dream at the moment.

He was inside of his head again. The chaotic head of his. But...it was strange now.

In the center of the representation of his mind was a bright diamond. It sparked majestically in the pedestal it was on. At the base of the pedestal was a wire. With his eyes, Zack followed the wire. It lead to the city of depression- except now it was much different.

The city had a large beacon in it. It was like a lighthouse that let off a blinding light that spread throughout the once dark city. Zack looked at the fortress of anger to see if it was affected by the diamond. It didn't look different, but the wall was taller now. It was more separated from the rest of his mind.

The village of happiness was now thriving. Rather than having a festival going on, it looked like it was having a party of the century. It even looked like the civilians from the city had joined in.

And the audible voices that were once crowding his mind, they were silent. There was laughter over at the village, but there was no loud voices in his head.

Zack awoke, alert of his surroundings instantly. Jessi was playing with his hair. He kissed her.

"You're amazing." Zack smiled and kissed her a bit more.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:00 am

I was surprised, but i kissed him back. I smiled.
"Thank you babe."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:14 am

"Ah, it's only the truth. You're not only amazing, but the most amazing. Ever." He nodded his head, smiling. He went back to kissing her, but he did so softly.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:31 am

I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him. I smiled.
"Thank the multiverse i have you..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:51 am

Zack wrapped his arms around her, also.

"Thank the multiverse I have a woman who thanks the multiverse for me." Zack chuckled, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:59 am

I smiled, stroking his face.
"what now babe?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:55 am

"I dunno, another round." He chuckled, and although he said it jokingly, he wasn't half lying.

There wasn't much to do right now. They just had to wait for a call from Delta or from their son. For now, it was free time. Zack guessed now was the time to train... and as much as he now wanted to say they had time to wait, the world was in balance here. One doesn't simply not save the world.

"Actually, I guess it's time to train." He admitted, sighing.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:57 am

I smiled, nodding.
"Lets go train."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:04 am

"Let's go then," Zack said, getting up. He stretched, and put on some regular clothes, jeans and a t-shirt. This was one thing he needed to put on his to-do list: get a special suit that a superhero would wear. Perhaps he would get that later. He looked at himself in the mirror.

"Meet you there, love." He told her, quickly fixing his hair and leaving her with a kiss.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:09 am

I smiled kissing him as he left. I put on some black eans, a white shrt and a plack hoodie. I left.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:44 am

Zack walked into his room, closing the door behind Jessi. He looked at her and smiled.

"I love you," He said, then passionately kissed her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:20 pm

I kissed him back, pulling him close to me.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:09 am

"I guess that's a 'I love you too'," Zack smiled and continued to kiss her passionately, holding her close also. Zack slowly led them to the bed. He pushed her to the bed, taking his shirt off.

(Fade to black)
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:08 am

I was asleep, my head on his chest. I breathed lightly, smiling, dreaming of Zack. I pulled the blanket over us.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:44 am

Zack awoke suddenly, for no obvious reason. Jessi was on his chest, the covers were pulled up, and Zack still felt a bit exhausted, even if he did have super healing. Some crazy times...

He placed a hand on Jessi's head, running his hand through her red hair. He tried to continue breathing like one would do while they were sleeping, not wanting to wake her up.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:54 am

I stirred a bit. I looked up, half sleepy. I smiled.
"hey.."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:00 am

"Hello, dearest." Zack said, smiling and looking into her eyes. He kissed her forehead.

"Looks like we slept the night together, the time's 7:30 am. So I met you just yesterday and made love to you six or seven times, in one day nonetheless, and met my son from the future. So yeah, that was certainly the best day of my life so far." He told her, smiling and nodding his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:04 am

I laughed.
"Me too."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:16 am

"Let's make this day even better, shall we?" He smiled, and kissed softly.

"Eh, actually, let's wait another day or so to beat this one. I'm still pretty exhausted from - well, you know." He smiled and wiped his eyes. "What do you want to do today, love?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:18 am

I chuckled.
"Well.... I actually want to do everything you wana do."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:23 am

"I don't know, hang with you I guess." Zack shrugged. "Eat out for lunch. But that sounds normal... mountain climbing. Camping. Sky diving." He went on, but then shook his head.

"Seriously though, I don't have a clue. I kind of took the lead yesterday, I'll go with your ideas today." He told her, sighing and taking a glance at his mirror, then back at Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:27 am

I think.
"We can eat out all day, go to gamestop, check out a few games, maybe check out the redsoxs versus yankees game?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:33 am

Zack thought for a moment. "Sure. Although I'm not one for sports and I hardly play games anymore, that sounds really fun. Just let me go shower and get some good clothes on." He told her, gently getting up from his bed and walking to his bathroom.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:18 am

I smiled. I laid back down and stretched. I felt a nodge and looked... Nothing. I thought for sometime and smiled.
"lion?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zachary Elessar's Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next