Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zachary Elessar's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:39 am

Zack thought for a moment. He never did dance...though now would be a good time to start. After a bit of thinking, a certain waltz popped into his head that he always liked. The song to him was rather nice, even soothing. It was odd Zack found this specific song soothing because the usual soothing songs he found were rather fast and some war-like.

"I would rather dance in front of a symphony, but yes, I do have something we can dance to." He said, kneeling in front of his stereo system and looking at the CD's.

"Gershwin...no....Mozart...Bach...Prokofiev....Ah! Tchaikovsky. One of my favorite composers. He's more famous for 'The Nutcracker', which I'm sure you know. It's also pretty funny, he rather hated that specific movement. He said it was one of his worst works, although it's more famous than any of his other works." He told her, grabbing The Best of Tchaikovsky. He opened the case and put the CD in, skipping a couple songs over to 'Swan Lake Waltz'.

"Here you go, my dear," Zack said, turning it up to a nice volume, walking up to her. He placed a hand on her waist and the other in her hand. He didn't know how to dance, as I have revealed before, but he has seen dances. Zack would try his best to reflect the dancers movements.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CShopT9QUzw

It's 7 and a half minutes long, but after the first 3 minutes or so you can get the drift of it.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:00 am

I smiled, dancing with him. I loved this song so much, knowing the dance steps, but i let him lead.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Zack, with all the concentration he could muster up, continued to dance quite well even if it had been his first time. He looked into her eyes, making sure he wasn't glancing at his feet as he wanted to not be entirely noobish. He walked around his room with grace- or what he thought to be grace, continuing to look into the eyes of his love. Once the song was over, Zack shut it off.

"That was nice, don't you think?" He asked her, slightly amazed with his ability to dance.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:31 pm

I chuckled.
"Yes. It was. You dance beautifully."
I went to him, kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:44 am

"Thanks," Zack smiled and kissed her in return. He thought for a moment. What now? Sure, they danced, but what now? He could treat her to more music, but most people don't like classical music.

"What do you wish to do now?" He asked, conveying his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:02 am

I thought for a sec.
"Well... If you want we could listen to more music. Classical is soothing. Ive heard it since iwas a baby."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:22 am

Zack went to his stereo system and looked through the CDs. There was an Amilcare Ponchielli one, and he skipped through until he got to 'Dance of the Hours'. He liked this one, even if it didn't soothe him all that much. It had a nice tune.

"Here you go, my love." He told her.

OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ILbnHhAzk

Listen to the first 3 minutes. You'll know the song.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:29 am

I smiled, swaying to the music. I chuckled.
"Babe, i love you."
I went to him, dancing around him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:33 am

"I love you too," Zack replied, dancing with her now. This wasn't exactly a song to dance to, but he did it anyway. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Zack asked her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:35 am

I chuckled, wraping my arms around his neck. I rested my ead on his.
"Everytime you get a chance."
I smiled, playing with his hair
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:43 am

"Really? I always thought I commented on it more than that..." He smirked. He hugged her tight, and stayed that way.

"You mean a lot to me. More than a lot. More than the universe. More than the alternate universes. Which, if I may say so, is a lot. The number of alternate universes are infinite." He told her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:46 am

I smiled.
"I love you with all my heart...."
I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:56 am

Zack kissed her back.

"That's funny. I happen to love you with all of my heart mind and soul. I'm not good enough for your mind and soul, then?" He asked sarcastically and went back to kissing her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:59 am

I chuckled, kissing him.
"I think with my heart, and i live by it. So my heart is also my heart and soul."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:05 am

Zack raised an eyebrow, smiling. "So...you don't have a brain? Does that mean we have to go find the wizard of Oz or something?" He commented. He continued kissing her, his arms slowly going down to her waist.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:08 am

I laughed.
"No. It metaphorical. It means i follow what i believe in and fight for what i love."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:21 am

"I know, I just like joking around if you haven't noticed," Zack replied. "I'm a lover, not a fighter myself." He agreed. "And I love you so I fight for you." He added, and started to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:25 am

I smiled, kissing him deeply.
I didnt care about anything else right now. I wanted to stay here, with him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:26 am

Zack returned the kiss passionately. He would do anything in the multiverse for this girl. He loved her more than he ever dreamed before possible.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:06 am

Ikissed him till i had to break for air. I smiled. My green eys sparkled.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:56 am

"You're good at kissing. Then again, I think we both are with the amount we do kiss." He chuckled and smiled at her. He ran his hand through her hair, and then went back to kissing her more.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:01 pm

I smiled, kissing him deeper. I pulled him closer, hugging him.
"True... Though, you kiss way better."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:07 pm

"I'd rather not argue with you on that." Zack smiled and kissed her just as deeply. He wouldn't let go. It was only him and Jessi right now. Nothing else mattered in the world. Not even Delta.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:11 pm

I kissed him, pulling him towards a wall. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:24 pm

"Oh no you don't," Zack smiled as he flipped her to where she had her back to the wall. He continued to kiss her whilst taking his shirt off.

(Fade to black)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zachary Elessar's Room   Zachary Elessar's Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zachary Elessar's Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next