Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A nice, quiet, and Dark alley

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:11 am

"Inexperienced? Young? Dost thou take Thor for a foolish child? I have battled my whole life, which is longer than that of the earth. Thou must be foolish if you think I don't know my own power," Thor stated to the air, not knowing where the darkness was. He wanted to see what it had in store.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:21 am

The Darkness Chuckled "I Ruled before your parents exsisted, boy" And just then, the Darklings jumped, all twenty landing on Thor lighting the fuses of the dynamite on their backs. Jackie went out of his hiding place and shot the Flintlock looking gun at thor. The flintlock had the power of a Grenade behind it though, and Jackie fired it multiple times without having to reload. He didn't bother shooting the other one. It would do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:46 am

Thor stumbled as the dynamite exploded, along with the several shots to his back that seemed to exploded, but he still stood strong. After the debris had cleared and the smoke had settled, Thor lit up his hammer with electricity, into a bright light.

"If there isth one thing I know about darkness, 'tis that the light destroys it." He stated and smiled.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:32 am

Jackie was blinded. He instintively lifted up his hands to get stop the ray from getting in his eye. "Stay away from the light..." The Darkness almost whispered. I quickly turned a corner in the alley, where it was still Dark. Jackie Summoned a light killer Darkling and it stayed by Jackie. Now that Thor had a reason to be arrogant, the Darkness was p!ssed. "I'LL PUT YOUR TEETH TO THE GRINDSTONE! I'LL TEAR YOUR MIND, BOIL YOUR EYES!"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:43 am

"THOU SHALL DO NO HARM!" Thor yelled, and made the light grow even brighter, nearly covering the whole block. He was starting to realize that no matter what The Darkness would be contained in Jackie. Perhaps it was possible for Thor to get the best of the Asgardian doctors to get rid of the possession, but it would probably leave his mind scarred, along with other things. With this, he walked over to where he seen Jackie run off towards, still with his hammer held high and electricity making a strong light around it.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:07 am

The Darkling hid in a nearby Vent, sucking electricity out of the light source, making it grow dimmer. Meanwhile, Jackie Ran around a Dark Corner and let the Darkness Regain its energy. The Darkness stayed quiet, witch was not a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 11:43 am

"I see I have underestimated you, Darkness!' Thor said, turning off his electricity as it was being being absorbed. He could see where the electricity was being absorbed from, so he hurled his hammer to the area. It made a clang sound, so Thor guessed it was in a nearby vent, whatever it was.

"What now, being?" He asked The Darkness.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:51 am

"You have made a very dangerous enemy, thor. I hope you don't regret it." The Darkness Taunted. Suddenly jackie was able to control himself again. Knowing the other god probably wasn't in a forgiving mood, He decided to leave. Jackie started to walk away, making the darkness powers stop.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:13 am

I walk along the roof top of a near by building, looking down.
I knell on one knee for a moment then jump down behind Thor.
"Hey there"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:00 am

"Greetings, Captain America." Thor said, turning around to hold out a hand to him. He liked Captain America, although they did have their differences here and there.

"How art thou?" He asked Captain, expecting a criminal report or something.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:04 am

I smile and shake his hand
"Very good" I tell him, but then I sigh.
"Well, not really"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:11 am

Thor turned his head on a sympathetic angle.

"What is the matter?" He asked Cap. He hardly seen Captain America sad like this, it was rare to.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:20 am

"Fury was planing on bringing together the team together, for the committee." I start "But recently we discorved somehow, someone had got the info."
"They tiped off... one of the agents about Banner" I finish, "I need help finding the source"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:26 am

"Hmm... well, we couldth have our our hands on a mole. Someone might be spying on us from the inside," Thor suggested, stroking his goatee. He didn't know anyone that would be a mole, well, no one obvious, but moles weren't supposed to be obvious. He trusted Captain America, though. He had a good heart. He wouldn't betray the team.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:30 am

I nod
"The Tipp off called her self a Catcher" I say
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:51 am

"Interesting," Thor said, nodding his head and stroking his goatee more. He was trying to think of any people he knew that went by the alias of 'Catcher', but he couldn't thing of any.

Zack walked along the sidewalk, along with his love, Jessi. John had gone to the X Mansion to get a place there while there were still rooms. Then Zack heard a voice off in an alley that said 'Interesting.' The alley was off to his right, and he looked there.

"Hello?" He asked into the dark.

"Hello!" Boomed the same voice that had said 'Interesting'. Out of the dark came a man that looked similar enough to him- Long, flowing blonde hair, the same facial structure, etc., but this man seemed different. He had armor on, and was wearing an odd helmet. Then it hit him.

"Thor?" He asked the man.

"Why, yes!" Thor chuckled. "And whom might you and your lady be?" Thor asked.

"My name is Zachary Roy Elessar," Zack bowed.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:54 am

I frown, "Thor, you know where to find me" I say
I start to back up
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:55 am

I stayed next to Zack.
"Jessi."
I said. I lowered my hat, hiding myself from the man.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:02 am

"There is no need to hide, my lady," Thor smiled, walking up to Zachary.

"As much as I hate to be saying this to a god, that's MY lady."

"My apologies," Thor bowed, smiling. He then looked at Zachary. "You are certainly brave to stand up to a god," He commented.

"Or a fool," Zack replied, smiling.

"Perhaps." Thor nodded, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:06 am

I chuckled a bit. I looked at the man and flashed him a smile.
"Zack, be careful what you say, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:16 am

"As long as he means no harm I'm glad to talk to him. It takes bravery to talk to a god," Thor replied to the girl, Jessi, upon smiling back.

"So, what brings you here?" Thor asked Zack.

"Well, I was just enjoying the night with Jessi."

"Ah, 'tis a wonderful night to do so, is it not?"

"It certainly is." Zack replied, then looked at Jessi. He was trying to think on what to do here. Then an idea struck him. He remembered tales that only people worthy enough could wield Thor's hammer. Perhaps they could give it a shot? It was better than nothing.

"Thor, may I see your hammer?" Zack asked Thor.

"Dost thou wish to test if you are mighty enough to have the power of Thor?"

"Yeah. I gotta impress Jessi somehow," Zack smiled, kissing Jessi on her cheek. Thor placed Mjolnir on the ground.

"Go ahead and try." Thor stated.

"Any words of encouragement, my love?" Zack asked Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:22 am

I giggled, kissing Zack. I put a finger in the air to tell Thor to wait a minute. I took Zack out of thors hearing and whispered to him very 'encouraging' words. I smiled, going back to where Thor was.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:33 am

Zack's eyes widened as his heart beat increased as Jessi told him encouraging things. Yeah, he could do this. It was only a small hammer. What could possibly go wrong? He ran his fingers through his long hair, and cracked his knuckles, then took a deep breath, calming himself.

He walked up to the hammer that was lying flat on the ground. Thor looked at Zack and smiled.

"Art thou going to try?" He asked.

Yeah. Yeah Zack would.

Zack went down on his knees, grabbing the hilt with both hands. Although Zack's hands were larger than average, his hands fit snugly on Mjolnir.

He took in a breath of air.

And he tried to lift it.

But...it didn't feel that heavy.

Then he realized he had, infact, lifted the hammer. Mjolnir. The great hammer forged for Thor, the god of thunder. Zack was, in fact, worthy enough.

But, it did make a bit of sense to Zack. He was selfless. Selfless to the point of it being bad. He cared about others so much more than himself. He was humble, had no selfish reasoning. But he never considered himself worthy. Well, worthy enough to wield the great hammer of Thor.

He brought it up to the air with one hand.

"WOOOOOOO!" He yelled, as thunder clashed around him.

Thor looked at him slightly amazed, like he had just seen a good magic trick.

"I'm...I'm surprised. It's very rare, very rare indeed for someone else to wield my hammer." Thor said, looking at Zack curiously.

"Well, I'll have my hammer back, then." He said, holding out his hand. Zack gave it back.

"I might try to be the god of thunder, but at the moment I have things I need to take care of. Namely Jessi."

"A humble choice, my friend," Thor said, holding his hand out to Zack.

"Thanks," Zack replied, shaking the god's hand.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:38 am

I smiled, seeing Zack lift it. When he put it down, i hugged him.
"I know you could do it."
I kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:44 am

"I'm still surprised to be honest," Zack said honestly, kissing Jessi's cheek also. He then smiled, looking into Jezabell's eyes.

"So, what were those encouraging words again?" He winked at her.

"Well, I must depart," Thor said to them.

"See you later, Thor." Zack said, waving as he flew off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice, quiet, and Dark alley
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next