Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a back alley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: a back alley   a back alley EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:47 am

A Pterodactyl flew into the alley, and gently lay down Raven, before it turned into Beast Boy. he was panting heavily as he rested his hands on his knees. he looked at Raven wth concern. i can't beleive it, he thought. Trigon's back... He walked over to Raven, and embraced her. "I'm sorry Rave." you could tell he was being serious. he wasn't even trying to crack a joke.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:00 pm

I felt his embrace and sighed "that wasn't really trigon, it was our combined imagination of our father, trigon coming is still a threat but right now...." I said removing my hood. "let's be like titans ok?" I said almost smiling
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Beast Boy released the hug, and looked in her eyes. "sure," he said.

((g2g))
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 12:08 pm

"first: where have you been all these years? Second: seen any other titans?" I asked as I looked at him
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:27 pm

"I was just... exploring." BB refrained from mentioning that he was looking for somone that could fill a hole in his heart that had been there since Terra died. at her second question, he had an honest answer. "I dunno, I haven't run into them."
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:43 pm

"seen any honorary titans?" I asked him. "I have been on earth, in purgatory and in limbo over the past week" I told him and looked at his face. I didn't want to say it but I missed his jokes...and his companionship.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:47 am

"Well, i ran into Jinx and Arget a few days ago, but I left when the topic of shopping came up." Beast Boy managed a grin. "of all the animals I can turn into, I can't turn into a shopping animal!"
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:49 am

I make a smile, barely and look at him. "Bb, you still have your jokes" I say looking at my green friend. "anything I should know that they said?" I asked him
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:29 am

"Thanks, Rave," Beast Boy smiled. "No, the girls didn't say anything important. well, ok, Jinx said something that got me by surprise, but I highly doubt the accuracy of said statement... it was concerning you though..." Beast Boy thought about it. it's obvious she like you... Jinx had said... Beast Boy liked her. that much was obvious to him. why else was he trying to make her laugh all the time? Yet, at the same time, something else was obvious: she could barely tolerate him.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:34 am

"what did the witch say?" I asked calmly, sitting down. I looked around the alkey and saw we were totally alone and I relaxed. I looked at bB with a blank expression and waited for him to respond
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:46 am

"Well, she said something about you liking me." Beast Boy gave a short laugh that sounded suspiciously like a scoff. "Ridiculous. you barely tolerate me." nonetheless, he sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:49 pm

I looked away smiling as I knew jinx was right.....I had feelings for him and for some reason I thought it was good to hide them. I looked back at beast boy, allowing a faint smile to escape my lips as we sat in the dim light of the alley. "jinx is right....I do like you and I can tolerate you....I just choose not to most of the time" I said as my smile vanished and I observed his reactions. i wonder what he will say.....it might be a good or bad reaction.....I cant tell.... I thought as I looked at him

((ok when crows wall of force blasted into raven, it separated her mind making her believe she lives on two separate earths....one with castien and one with BB, however later she finds she has to choose between them: also her mind gets fixed in the same fashion, crow slams a wall of force into her. Also she is mentally unstable right now, so there's probably going to be sudden switches of her emotions....lol))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:36 am

((*Nods* Niiice.))
Beast Boy was mildly stunned by Raven's comment. For some reason, when she said Jinx was right, his heart started to do little jumping jacks against his chest. He smiled at Raven, and gave her another hug. "well, if Jinx is right about that, another thing she said was that I 'obviously liked you' or something. she has these weird ideas some-" He looked down, and saw that he was holding her hand. His cheeks colored a darker shade of green, but for some reaspn this felt... right. like this was ok, or something. He turned back to Raven, his blush still evident on his cheeks. "Uh... yeah..."Beast Boy didn't notice, but he was slowly leaning in. "I guess Jinx isn't quite as big a fool as I thought..." He was still unaware he was leaning in, about to press his lips to hers.
((welp, there that is.))
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:49 am

I wasn't even listening to what he said, but then I felt his embrace and embraced him back until he let go of me, though he was still holding my hand. I looked away as I felt funny in whatever emotion thIs was and he placed his other hand on my waist, causing me to look at him. As I looked at him I saw him leaning closer and before I could do anything he kissed me square on the lips, pulling me to him and I decided I would let him pull me in, I had nothing better to do. I started to kiss back slowly, not quite comfortable to kissing anyone yet for some reason
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:10 am

As he kissed her, Beast Boy put one hand on her shoulder, the other left her hand to carress her cheek. This felt... right, to him, like there wasn't anything wrong. Trigon could sit and spin, Beast Boy had better things to do right now. he pulled her to him as she started to kiss back, and only one thing was going through his mind: Sweet... her lips taste a lot sweeter than people think... it's better than either ice cream or root beer... He broke the kiss, pulling away to look at Raven, a nervous grin on his face. "eh, heh heh, um... Should I buy dinner or something?'
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:15 am

I watch as my cloak turns purple and I nod, smiling at him. "you're an awesome kisser" I told him softly as I played with his hand. "sure BB dinner is fine....I'll change and meet you there I guess" I say and hug him again, not knowing what's coming over me as he had kissed me, and now I was hugging him. "by the way......" I whisper "that was better than when you kissed me on the cheek, British" I say and smile warmly at the green boy who I was hugging
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:28 am

Beast Boy was mildly afraid she would turn him down, amybe go on either one of her depressing moods, emotionless about it, Rage, or worst of all, she would turn pink and start dancing around wanting him to turn into a bunny. what he wasn't expecting was for her to compliment him on his kissing ability, which he had no clue he was that good at, and for her... clothing to change purple. what emotion was that supposed to be? BB had no clue. she then agreed to dinner. "ok, I'm buying, of course." She then went and hugged him. the day got more and more unexpected. he felt her lips brsh his ear as she whispered to him, and his cheeks went as green as a new leaf. "great! I'll um... see you there." before he left, he could hardly resist the urge to give her lips a quick peck. nervously, he turned into a hummingbird and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:31 am

I smiled and walked back down the alley, my clothes turning back and I cursed. "what was I thinking!" I say silently as I left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a back alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: a back alley   a back alley Empty

Back to top Go down

a back alley
Page 1 of 1