Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A nice, quiet, and Dark alley

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

A nice, quiet, and Dark alley Empty
PostSubject: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:14 am

I Walked in and sat down, a little stumped. I legitimately Didn't know what to do. "He knows, Jackie..." The Darkness whispered in my mind and I sighed. "I know I know..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:19 am

Thor entered in, looking to save people who needed saving. After a couple of steps in the dark alley, he heard two voices. One sounded like a horrible hissing noice, and the other, the voice of a man.

"Come out of your shade, beings. Art thou an enemy of the great god, Thor?" He stated into the air, towards where the voices had come from.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:24 am

The Darkness Cackled "You have company, Jackie..." I Came out to where I can see the guy. I widened my eyes at his outfit. "Who are you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:31 am

"I am the mighty god, Thor. Tell me, what art thou name, and art thou an enemy of Asgard, or this world?" Thor asked the man, taking out Mjolnir. Thor would wait for him to anger him before he went and attacked him.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:36 am

"No" I said simply. I don't even know what Asgard is. "I am an enemy of both, God." The Darkness Taunted and I hoped he wouldn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:42 am

Thor would have struck at the man for saying that he was an enemy of both, but he realized it wasn't his own voice. This was someone- or something else's voice that had provoked Thor.

"Dost thou know what the other voice is? And if I am not mistaken, 'No' is not a name." He told the man, still standing where he was, though his stance was intimidating. He had not attacked yet, so if he was just talking to himself in a different voice, Thor assumed that he would have already.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:45 am

"My Name Jackie, And I'm assuming the voice your hearing is The Darkness" I said The Darkness laughed and said "He can hear me? I am flattered." I rolled my eyes. Stupid spirit thing.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:06 pm

"The Darkness? Elaborate, mortal, or taste the wrath of a god." Thor told him, now holding our Mjolnir and making lightning crackle around it.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:12 pm

The Darkness Cackled. "Do you remember when there where no planets, god? Or are you one of those up and coming gods?" The Darkness sounded irrated, like a teacher when its student didn't get a very obvious question. I sighed. This won't gonna end well.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:19 pm

"Mark my words, Darkness, speak to me like that again and you shall surely be beaten by me, son of Odin, Thor, god of thunder!" He bellowed with an angry voice.

"Jackie, is thine darkness possessing you?" Thor asked, rather concerned. "I may be able to assist you. I know of people that will be able to get rid of thine possession." He told Jakie.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:23 pm

The Darkness Laughed. "No one can get away from me. Isn't that right, Jackie?" I growled. "I'm afraid hes right. The Darkness is too powerfull." I balled up my fists involuntarilly. "Embrace the Darkness Jackie..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:50 pm

"Then I shall simply ignore the voice. Art thou in control of The Darkness? If so, we may be able to be allies." He asked Jackie, walking slowly towards him, though still having Mjolnir out.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:57 pm

"No, the Darkness has control" When he started to walk towards me, The Darkness Unleashed its power, Giving me a Dark and evil look. "Good puppet..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptySun May 06, 2012 10:10 pm

"DARKNESS! Dost thou want to battle the mighty Thor?" Thor yelled, now holding his hammer like he was about to fight, lightning still crackling around it. He didn't want to hurt Jackie, as he seemed okay, but The Darkness was in control of him. This would make it hard to battle, though Thor figured he could hold off the duo while he tried to get Jackie in his right mind.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:18 am

"No, I want to kill you." The Darkness said simply. The Darkness sent a Demon arm at him, Hoping to impale him. The Darkness knew it wouldn't kill him, He just wanted to test the power of this god.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:32 am

Thor bashed the demon arm away with a strong blow from his hammer, which was charged with electricity. Being super strong, Thor guessed that his strong hit would show The Darkness how much power he had, and how much more he could show.

"Thou puny demon arms are no match for me." Thor said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:08 am

The Darkness chuckled, And summoned a kamikaze Darkling. The Darkling charged thor, Screaming at the top of its lungs. "You have no idea what power I hold...."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:32 am

"Not greater than I." Thor replied. The thing exploded in front of him. He had flown through stars though. This was nothing. He let the smoke rest, and he still stood there, looking angrily at The Darkness.

"Surprise me," He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:39 am

The Darkness would have smiled, but he was possesing Jackie. And jackie was angry right now so he wouldn't. The Darkness impaled a demon arm into the wall, holding him to the spot. He then unleashed a black hole behind the god, small enough not to swallow the whole Block, but big enough to swallow him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:38 am

Thor was surprised when the balck hole appeared behind him, but this was child's play. He had done this before. After he flew back for a second, he flew forward, beating the suction of the black hole. He stayed flying, not going faster and staying in the same spot. After the black hole disappeared, Thor landed.

"Isth that it?" He asked The Darkness.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:00 pm

This time, The Darkness overrided Jackies Emotions, and glared at Thor. "You are lucky I have this vessel...." If the Darkness didn't need a vessel, though, He would have already enslaved the universe.The Darkness Then Had an Idea pop in his head. He summoned a Lightkiller Darkling, and asked "You are the god of thunder, currect?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:09 am

Thor had survived a blast from a Celestial before. So he knew whatever this demon thing was couldn't compare to himself. It shocked him. It probably would have hurt- given it was a normal mortal. Thor was a god. One of the strongest gods there was. This was like if someone blew air onto you. Completely useless.

Thor smashed the demon's back with his hammer, killing it.

"If thou would do your most powerful move now- I'm getting quite bored of this silliness." Thor suggested. What was The Darkness expecting? Him to fall over in pain? Thor was a super powerful god.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:32 am

" As you wish...." The Darkness knew that in its present form, He could never defeat thor in a head on battle. And unless thor was afraid of the dark, He couldn't use his greatest weapon in this form. Jackie produced two old looking guns. The one in Jackies left hand took the form of a flintlock pistol, while the other looked like an eight barreled pistol. Jackie Drifted into a pitch black area, waiting to ambush Thor.

OOC: Im gonna us 3rd person with jackie now.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:42 am

OOC: Go right ahead.

Thor chuckled. He was the mightiest warrior in Asgard. What could The Darkness possibly do? So he walked into the pitch black area. He didn't even find the need to light up his hammer. Thor was arrogant, he knew this, but he had no idea how this Darkness thought it could overpower the mighty Thor.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:26 am

The Darkness chuckled at the Arrogance of the god before him. "You are indeed powerful, Thor. But so inexpierenced.... so young." The Darkness cackled. On the rooftops above, twenty or so Darkling appeared, waiting for the order to pounce. Thor wasn't even in jackies sight yet, but even he was anxious what these guns would do to the god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice, quiet, and Dark alley   A nice, quiet, and Dark alley Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice, quiet, and Dark alley
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next