Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) Empty
PostSubject: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:17 pm

Davin broke the surface of the pool, swimming around for a little bit. Surprisingly Jayne and Davin were both having a lazy day today. Both Lilith and Daimon had yet to appear with a soul for them to go and capture, and they didn't really have any plans to go anywhere. So they had just decided to lounge around for the day, take a break. They both knew that the baby could be coming at any time as of now. So the parents just wanted to take a few days to relax here and there when they were allowed that pleasure.

Davin swam to the steps of the pool and then climbed out, grabbing a towel and starting to dry himself off.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:25 pm

"Aw. I was enjoying the view," Jayne giggled from her lounge chair. "Seriously. Oh! Davin! Davin! The baby kicked!"

Jayne had a habit of being over excited lately. Her mother said the same had happened to her when she was having Jayne. "We still haven't come up with any names, by the way. And I am not naming this baby Davin Junior or Davina. That discussion, whilst it was humourous, was no fun for me because you were the only one who was remotely drunk."

Jayne stroked her large stomach and hummed. She had found that she loved being pregnant. Despite the throwing up at the beginning and the crazies in the middle. She enjoyed the ride. She looked forward to becoming a mother. She looked up at her husband. "I've always loved the name Marie..."

She noticed the song on the radio. Guns'N'Roses. Grinning, she turned it up. Most women have pregnancy foods. Surem Jayne had that too. But she also had pregnancy music. Listening to Axl Rose singing was amazing to her right now. With pregnancy brings sharper senses. Science was good enough to prove that.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Davin smiled at Jayne and then grinned when she had said the baby kicked. He smiled and walked over, taking a seat in the lounge chair next to hers and smiled at her. "True we do need a name." He agreed with her and then chuckled a bit when she brought up the conversation they had had not too long ago while he was drunk.

"Maria is nice..but what if the baby is a boy? I was thinking maybe Leo or something like that if things turned out that way." He told her and gently rubbed her stomach as well for a moment before she heard Guns 'N Roses come on the radio and she turned it up.

He smiled at how happy his wife was. With the insanity that made up their life it was nice to be able to see Jayne smile and enjoy herself for a little while. He leaned over and gave her and kiss on the cheek then sat back and looked up at the sky thinking of possible names.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Jayne sang along with the song for a while. "Oooooh sweet child of mine! Oh oh oh oh sweet child of mineeeee! Oooh!" she sang then looked a little surprised, putting a hand over her stomach. "Ow. Hey, Davin? I think that was a contraction."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Davin looked down at her stomach when she gave a surprised look and then placed her hand over it. "Contraction? Maybe the Baby can tell just how good it's mother's singing is." He told her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:47 am

Jayne raised an eyebrow. "No. I know the difference between a kick and another sensation, you know. That was a contraction."

She sounded so sure of herself. Then she laughed. "No, but seriously, my water just broke."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:54 am

Davin's eyes widened as the humor left and he realized that they had to get to a hospital. "Car or Hellfire?" He asked, referring to how she wanted to get there. Thought he was already getting up and quickly going inside to get the keys.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 7:59 am

Jayne raised an eyebrow. "Hellfire is quicker," she said and closed her eyes. She managed to get to her feet. "Come on little McAndren. Daddy's waited enough to have you. I've waited nine months to get you out."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:15 am

Davin nodded and then came back over and wrapped an arm around her to help her stand. He then created a portal of hellfire, its opening being an alleyway next to the closest hospital. He then smiled and kissed her cheek as he brought the portal forward to pass by them and make them appear in the alleyway. "Come on, the doors are just around the corner." He told her and helped her walk as fast as she can manage right now.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:30 am

"Am I the only calm one?" she asked, raising her eyebrow and waddling past him. "For the sake of Hell, Davin. I'm not going to give birth right away. Come on."

She walked on ahead of him and waited by the doors. "Come on."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:32 am

Davin shrugged. "Hey, never dealt with this before..well..guess you haven't either so that excuse just made me look stupid." He told her and then rubbed the back of his head as he entered the hospital with her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:46 am

"Just calm down. You're you. And you are a soul catcher. Just... try and act a teensy bit like you're on the job. No sulfur poisoning. Whatsoever."

She went to the reception desk and smiled. "Hi. I'm Jayne Lockbreak. My water broke not long ago."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:01 am

Davin nodded and quickly tried to calm down a lot, finding it to be very easy to do after he got the thought of being on the job in his head. Davin smiled at the receptionist as she called in the pregnancy. Soon some men had come to the reception desk and quickly took Davin and Jayne to the prep room before They went to the room where Jayne would give birth.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:07 am

Jayne felt a little uncomfortable. Heck, any woman would. She was about to freaking give birth, after all. The woman sighed and looked at Davin. "Much better," she said and smirked. She was quite like herself on a job. Minus the fire.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Davin smiled as he finished getting prepped and then the men returned and led them to one of the private rooms of the maternity ward and laid Jayne down on the bed with a sheet and then left them for a bit

(5 hours or so of labor later)

The midwife came to the room, ready to start, a couple of nurses coming in as help to keep an eye on Jayne.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:02 pm

Jayne listened to the midwife with a bored expression. "Amber, I know its you. I can see your eyes."

She sighed.

Amber looked surprised. "I should stop having coffee with you so often."

"Do that and I'll find someone for you to Fall for," Jayne smirked and the women laughed.

After a while, her contractions got closer and closer together. Going through intense pain, Jayne screamed and squeezed Davin's hand until she was sure she'd broken it. It was a good thing it was Amber delivering. Jayne's hair and sometimes some skin caught on fire multiple times. Eventually, the baby was out and the umbilical cord was cut. Jayne only really cried when she heard her baby wail.

"Davin? You're the proud father of a little boy," Amber said and handed Jayne the baby. It was important, Amber knew. To Jayne. To know the baby was alright.

Sweaty, Jayne smiled softly at her little baby, brushing his cheek with her index finger. "He's charming," she whispered. "And tiny."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Davin smiled when Amber and Jayne had their little joke, but then things had grown more serious and Jayne started screaming as the baby was closer to coming. He held her hand in his, glad for his powers because Jayne had definately broken it. The bones mending themselves slowly, he smiled and a tear came to his eye as Jayne held their son. [color=cyan]"He perfect.." He whispered to her and smiled, kissing the top of Jayne's head. He turned to Amber and nodded with a smile, "Thank you, Amber." He told her.

"I'll be in touch you two. Take care of that son of yours now, because you know Daimon and Lilith are watching." Amber said and then disappeared.

"She does know...that we are too happy to be discouraged by those two right?" Davin asked Jayne, turning back to her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Jayne nodded and handed the baby over before falling asleep. "Name him witout me and you're a dead man..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Davin nodded and just kissed Jayne's cheek as she slept.He then smiled and looked down at his child, holding him close. A nurse came in and Davin asked for a rocking chair, the nurse nodding and bringing it back a few minutes later. Davin took a seat and held his child, rocking back and forth in the chair slowly, eventually both he and the child falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:32 pm

When Jayne woke up, she took the baby before he could fall out of Davin's arms. Rolling her eyes and tutting, she held her boy in her arms. "I know what to call you. Hello, Little Hunter."

"He's handsome."

"Thanks, I- Damon," Jayne said and closed her eyes.

"Now may be a bad time but you should go to Limbo," said her master.

"Why?" Jayne asked, raising her eyebrows and holding her son close.

"Leo," Damon said.

Jayne frowned and knitted her eyebrows. "Leo?"

"Get there when you can, Jayne. You're just lucky I'm not after your husband's soul anymore."

"Oh yeah? Who is she?"

"None of your concern," Damon said and disappeared.

Jayne hugged her baby close, shushing it when it started to grizzle. Looking back to Davin, she rolled her eyes again at his sleeping form. She undid her hospital gown and raised the baby a little until she was breast feeding. She loved it instantly. It was like an incredible bond was being formed between herself and the infant in her arms. She started to hum whilst she fed the baby.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Davin slept through the breast feeding and another half hour after that, waking up he instantly wondered where the baby was and then saw Jayne holding him. "I didn't mess up did I...I'd hate to have dropped the baby after he was just born.." He asked, his tone instantly punishing himself for falling asleep. He rubbed his eyes and then blinked and yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:44 pm

"Hunter Maverick McAndren," Jayne told him as if it were definately decided. "He;s fine. Hunter is fine. I'm thirsty... and hungry... Ask a nurse to bring me something, Dav?"

She stroked her baby's tuft of hair and smiled. "And Dav? No arguments on the name or I will use my fire against yours."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Davin nodded when she asked him to ask a nurse to get her some food and then got up. He had gotten to the door and then stopped when she had said not to argue about the name. "Well...I like the name, Jayne...but if I didn't arguing with you..specially after you just gave birth, is like signing my death note." He told her and then winked before walking out and stopping the nearest nurse, asking where they can get some food from.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Not long after a nurse rolled in a cart and handed Davin two trays before leaving.

Jayne hummed and kept her eyes on Hunter, humming until-

"Yoohoo! Davin!" said the form of Lilith as she entered the room, dragging Dove with her. "We're here to see you!"

"Let me go," Dove complained.

"Hey," Jayne growled. "You will be quiet or I will make you be quiet."

She shushed the baby boy again and started humming again.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 1:15 pm

Davin set the trays down on the bed side table and then stood beside Jayne when Lilith and Dove appeared and started being loud. They quieted up though when Jayne growled at him and then Davin sighed to himself. "Hi, Lilith, Dove. Is there something that you need? Or was this a call to try and get Hunter crying again." He asked them, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next