Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Isn't this a nice family reunion?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

Isn't this a nice family reunion? Empty
PostSubject: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:54 am

Crow reappeared with Suzan near the Tower, looking around. SHE seemed to be stronger in presence, either becuase this was her place of residence, or becuase she was strongest here, or becau-SHE IS HERE!! there she was, like a specter, descending onto the T shaped tower. Crow removed his arms from Susan's, and kissed her. "Excuse me, my dear, but I must face my destiny."

Beast Boy was just flying along, when he noticed, in the distance, Raven was returning. Rave! He hadn't seen her in forever! he decided to rectify that, although what Jinx said to him were still bouncing around in his head. It's obvious she likes you... pshh, naaah. fat chance. either way, he was gonna get a laugh outta her this time!
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:11 am

I stepped out of the portal onto the top of the tower and sighed about my past events. I felt dizzy as I stepped onto the roof. some.....some familiar presences are near....one that's dangerous..... I thought. "is anyone there?" I called out as I walked towards te door, making as little sound as I could. Then I smelled it....tofu. Beast boy wa here, I knew it and I looked around the surrounding bay, for a glimpse of t little green friend.

"I understand birdbrain, and I'll infiltrate from the roof for backup" I say as he takes to the skies. I smiled and saw the little green bird in the sky and I swiftly started moving towards the tower, hoping I could be of use
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:27 am

Crow hovered at the top of the tower, looking at Raven. she wouldn't recognize him. "Hello, there."

Beast Boy continued flying, wondering why there was this dude floating there. showoff. his arms eren't getting tired. Beast Boy flapped harder, becoming a pterodactyl to improve glide efficiency.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:34 am

I turned, my hood still up and looked at the boy hovering. "who are you?" I asked and couldn't help but think he looked familliar. I then gazed to the sky and saw beast boy and dragged him down using my telekineis.

I climbed up the tower and finally made it over the top. I looked at the people sanding there and sayed in the shadows, looking at them
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:46 am

"I," Crow began, descending on the tower proper. "am Gore Crow, Son of Trigon, our father."

Beast Boy felt himself be pulled down, and decided to dive to the tower, screeching through the air. he didn't like this strange man. why did he... BB caught the scent. Trigon. The Demon's blood was strong in this guy.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 am

"interesting" I say simply, hiding my face in my hood. "how am I supposed to beileve you?" I asked then looked at beast boy who had landed. "hello beast boy" I said quickly and smiled, though no one could see it. I then looked at this boy again and observed he was dressed in the same fashion as me
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:10 am

"Simple," Crow said, lifting his hood from his own, revealing Trigon's Mark emblazoned into his forehead.

Beast Boy stood shocked. Then a canine growl permeated the air.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:16 am

"interesting" I say again "and why are you here?" I ask, placing my hand on beast boys shoulder to relax him a bit. I looked into BBs face and removed my own hood, looking at the smaller green indavidual. "beast boy, no mega wolf man right now, I'm fine" I whisper then turn back to crow
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:21 am

Crow laughed. "Isn't it obvious? Father is coming, and we shall bring about the End of Worlds." He laughed wickedly, and slammed a wall of force at BB.

Beast Boy was blasted into the air, and became a pigeon, fluttering, then became a hawk, trying to fly, but his arm was hurting, and so he glided to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:30 am

"I will not help, and you do not hurt my friend" I said making a protective shield in front of me and bb. "crow you may leave, I will not even see my father again" I said BB and whispered to him 'megawolf on my mark' then I turned to crow and put my hood up again, ready for the fight I knew was incoming. I stepped past the shield and made it evaporate. "brother, I don't wish to fight" I said boldly and looked at him

((BB will fill in for castien))
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:34 am

((Feel free to powerplay what BB's supposed to do.))

"Really?" Crow grinned. "Then that just makes my job easier." as he said this, the mark began to glow, his eyes darkened, and a wall of force blasted at Raven
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:44 am

I managed to deflect his blow barely, as it forced me back a couple feet. "crow I'm not GOING!" I yell at him and blast him with a few orbs of black energy. I growled lowly and attacked again with some more orbs.

I changed into a lion and pounced at crow quickly, hoping our attacks would cordinate to knock him back
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 am

Crow had seen Raven's move before with the White Raven, and he deflected them just as easily as last time. "You're just like her," he chuckled smugly, then got poiunce on by the green one. "get off." he aimed a ball of energy at the lion's face, meaning to blast him.

Beast Boy went flying.

Crow stood. "Well then. We'll prepare the Infernal Gate right here!"
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:58 am

Before he could do more I said "azarath mentrion zinthose!" and blasted him off the roof, towards the water below. "you can't make me go!" I yelled and continued to blast energy at him as my emotions got more and more out of control. I was about to lose it completely when beast boy grabbed me and held me, not realeased me from his grip, as my cloths changed from normal to a purple to a red color then back to normal

Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:10 am

Crow was blasted to the water, and regained control of his fall. he levitated himself, and began to chant. "Klaatu, Verataa, Nictu!" a hole started to form in the sky, starting off about the size of a man, but quickly gre to the size of a bus. the insides were filled with red clouds and orangish lightning as the form of Trigon started to form. markings apeaered over Crow's body, his eyes glowed red, and it apeared he had 4 of them as well...

((You RP trigon. don't forget to have him hurt Susan. I kinda got sick of playing the Villain, and want to convert him ASAP.))
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:21 am

I growled as I felt my fathers presence and saw him step out of the sky. I held beast boy as he came down and swatted at the tower. Making me fall to the water. "Garfeild!" I yelled as I fell to my apparent doom.

I screame as he swatted the tower an I fell back. I managed to grab trogons wrist though and bit it, only making him mad.

I smiled as I saw raven and just swatted Suzan off my wrist. "hello children and the ones about to perish by there own friends" I say and smile viciously
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:26 am

Crow lost it. Trigon hurt Suzan. He flew towards Suzan, grabbing her, and flying out of there.
Back to top Go down
Trigon
Raven
Trigon

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:32 am

I felt myself be lifted and was moving pretty fast

"not yet crow you've disappointed me!" I said and tried to swat him

I screamed as I near the ground "beast boy! save me" I yelled
Back to top Go down
Theseus12
Beast Boy
Beast Boy
Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:40 am

Beast Boy managed to get control of his own flight, and turned into a small, speedy hawk. he swooped over, turning into a pterodactyl, and grabbed her in his claws. he flew away, close to the ground to escape attention. as he flew away, escaping to another part of Jump City.

Crow barely, BARELY managed to dodge Trigon's attempt at a backhand, and flew to a different part of Jump City. ((Different from BB))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Isn't this a nice family reunion?   Isn't this a nice family reunion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Isn't this a nice family reunion?
Page 1 of 1