Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 8:03 pm

"Hunter? Ironic," Lilith chimed. She smiled mischievously. "And as much as I love baby tears and their many properties, no. We're here to visit."

Jayne narrowed her eyes and brought Hunter closer to her heart.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Davin raised an eyebrow suspiciously, but he didn't say anything about it. "Well...how have you been lately, Dove?" Davin asked her, not really paying much attention to his boss at this point because he was still suspicious of her and what her ulterior motive for coming was.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:22 pm

"Oh... You know... Good. My daughter has been driving me insane slowly. I was playing with her the other day and instead of I love you I said I hate you," Dove sighed.

"She said it in this really cute voice too," Lillith gushed. "She's learned well from her biggest sister."

"Biggest headed anyway," Jayne murmured, keeping her child away from Lilith.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Davin hugged Jayne when she muttered what she said. "Maybe you can drop elyon off one day..you know..if your brother and sister consider allowing us more free time." Davin told Dove, a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 12:45 pm

"Didn't Damon tell you that he was dropping it? Jayne ahs to go to Limbo soon. SOmething I can't send you on, Poppet," Lilith said and came over, ruffling his hair. "It's something that Jayne alone can do. Not even Damon nor I could do this."

Jayn suddenly became quiet and peeked at Davin to see what his reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Davin let his hair be ruffled but then turned to Jayne and leaned in, whispering to his wife, "I take it he showed up while I was sleeping?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Jayne didn't answer and didn't meet his eyes. "He did... I... I can't say... not yet... about limbo."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:27 pm

"You don't have to say about limbo...I was just asking when Damon showed up and told you you needed to go there." Davin told her, hugging her close and kissing the top of her head. He then turned back to the two of them. "I guess...we'll figure something out for Hunter and everything...pretty sure that our son's grandparents would understand if I explained the situation...lying when needed of course.." He said.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:12 pm

"I can go when I want to, not when I need to," Jayne said and growled. She stroked Hunter's cheek.

"New borns really do look like Winston Churchill," Dove mused, looking curiously at Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:47 am

Davin just stood there feeling like he had struck a nerve with Jayne without really meaning to. Maybe he should just shut up sometimes.

Lilith merely smirked at the two..well..three Hunters and then walked back over next to Dove. "Well...you may be able to go when you want to...but waiting too long can spell a lot of trouble...and as much as I enjoy watching you two screw things up...this is trouble I don't want part in."
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:16 am

"Leo is my responsibility. I can handle it," Jayne said, her tone sharper than a kosher knife. She glared at Lilith. "Anything else?"

Dove looked curiously at the baby for a moment. "Jayne, one day, Elyon and Hunter should have a play date. It'd be interesting."

"Uhuh. Lovely, Dove," Jayne said, not really listening.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:56 am

Davin raised an eyebrow, this being the first time he ever heard of a Leo or him being Jayne's responsibility. He just kept his questions to himself, knowing Jayne was partially annoyed by now and asking her who Leo was wouldn't be such a good idea.

He listened as Dove mentioned a play date for Elyon and Hunter and then Jayne's response to it which pretty much screamed that his wife didn't care at this point. Or wasn't listening. Either way Jayne seemed like she wanted to be left alone to care for her son right now.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:01 am

Lilith sniffed the air. "Dove? We should go before Amber decapitates us. Again."

"Kay," Dove said happily and moved over to her sister. "Bye bye, baby Hunter."

The girls disappeared.

"How you ever slept with that bitch, I don't know," Jayne scowled. "Ugh. I hate her."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:09 am

Davin just shrugged. "Early Hunter when I slept with her...only way I saw to get her to stop jumping down my throat whenever I made a mistake." He said and then sat back down in the rocking chair..
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:15 am

Jayne made a noise that sounded disgusted. "You're the only guy I've ever slept with. Glad too because it got us this charming little boy," Jayne said, slowly getting mushier until the end of her statement.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:18 am

Davin smiled when she said that and then got and walked over to her, hugging her, while still keeping enough distance for the baby to keep from crying. "Yeah, our charming son..I bet he's gonna have the girls falling for him when he's older." He told her
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:27 am

Jayne let him hug her. "If I let you take Hunter again, will you fall asleep again?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:31 am

Davin shook his head. "No..honestly after seeing Lilith and Dove show up and how Lilith was acting..I'd be too afraid of her showing up and trying to steal Hunter to sleep." He told her. He then kissed her cheek softly, expecting her to make some kinda remark about her annihilating Lilith if his boss even tried to do that.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:35 am

Jayne raised an eyebrow and handed Hunter over. "Don't drop him," she instructed strictly. "If any of the children of the damned stole him, I'd be ready to slowly draw my blade across their necks."

She undid her hospital gown and took Hunter, who was starting to grizzle again. She let him feed and smiled warmly, stroking his head.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:41 am

Davin held Hunter while Jayne undid her gown and then handed him back over so that she could feed him. "He's gonna be tough one, just like his mother." He said to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:07 am

"Yup," Jayne said and nearly jumped when someone knocked at the door.

"Jayne? Davin?" asked the soft voice of Mrs Lockbreak. Jayne's parents were at the door.

Jayne smiled and motioned them closer. "Hey," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:10 am

Davin smiled when she said that and then turned and saw Jayne's parent's at the door. "Come to see Hunter?" He asked them politely as they entered.

Mr. Lockbreak nodded at Davin's question and then quietly shut the door behind him after he and Mrs. Lockbreak were in the room
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:28 am

Jayne and her mother chatted animatedly about the experience of birth whilst Mr Lockbreak sidled over to Davin.

"Women. All insane and obsessed with babies. When Elissa was having Jayne, she screamed for twelve hours until Jayne was out. She went to sleep, woke upand boom. She was all lovey dovey about the experience. Jayne never liked breast milk. Formula from day two for her," shared the experienced father to the new one.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:39 am

Davin listened quietly as Mr. Lockbreak spoke to him. "Well..maybe Hunter will be better for us than Jayne was for you and Mrs. Lockbreak..we certainly have some support when we need it after all." He said.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:08 am

"Oh we had plenty of support. Elissa's remaining brother and his wife were perfect helpers. They had Jayne's cousin, Cathrina, a day after and Orianna a few years before that," shrugged Mr Lockbreak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)   A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lazy day, with a nice surprise(Private Shan)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next