Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shan's Minions!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Shan's Minions! Empty
PostSubject: Shan's Minions!   Shan's Minions! EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:55 am

Colour code:
Me (Shan)
Artemis Scrivello
Jayne McAndren (neé Lockbreak)
Annie Lennox
Experiment Number Sixteen (Alyx Roselyn Freeman)

Oh hai there! Welcome to my topic! I'm Shan and these are my team!

Her what now?

I didn't sign up to anything...

Me neither.

Uhuh... So anyway. Artemis, you start.

Me? Oh, ok.

Artemis Scrivello- Hyrdo Girl/Cub

OK... So, I'm Artemis Scrivello. Call me Artie. My mother is Ilianne Scrivello, a powerful psionic mutant. My father is... Well, he's Wolverine. I'm white American/Canadian and I'm a student at Xavier's Institute for Gifted Youngsters. My favourite class is music... if I'm not in the Danger Room, that is. I'm eighteen. I know right. You thought I was twenty. Don't worry. I get that a lot. Oh yeah, my eyes are mismatching. One blue and one grey, see. My hair is dark brown and shoulder length. My weight and height? Wow. Give me a reason not to slap you. Alright. I'm eight stone because Shan is British and on the metric system... therefore all her friends here are. Shut up, Annie. Oh, and I'm five foot eight inches. I have regenerative cells and I'm hydrokinetic. Also, I used to be able to bring my old imaginary friend, Sterling, out but... Sterling's lost. And I have a split personality. Selene. She's evil. Just remember, if you punch her in the face, you're punching me in the face.

*Claps* Well done! OK.... Um... Jayne? You next?

Sure.

Jayne McAndren- Soul Catcher

I'm Jayne Taisie Lockbreak. I'm twenty years old and I'm married to Davin McAndren. I met Davin when he tried to take my soul. Ha! I have no soul! I sold it to save my cousin. Anyway, I'm a damned Catholic. When I met him... One thing led to another and you're looking at Mrs Pregnant With Davin's Baby. Anyhoo, I'm the devil's son, Damon's soul catcher. He's my master. I take the souls he wants and give them to him. He's Fallen, you see. And he's Fallen for me. It's not good. Anyway, on to appearance. I have green eyes and dark hair. I'm tall and I suppose I'd be considered slender... When I'm not pregnant. I'd tell you my weight but, obviously, that's changing steadily. I'm a Soul Catcher, hence why I have no soul. I can summon this thing called Hell Fire which is really useful. Davin thinks it could harm our baby. It can't harm our baby. For one thing, it makes you fire proof. I can't wait for my baby boy to be born.

*Raising her hand eagerly* Oh! Me next! Me next!

Sure. But, Annie, be careful.

Psh. Of what?

Annie Lennox- Phantom Girl

Hi there. I'm Annie. I'm also known as Phantom Girl. I used to be a spy but times are changing... Especially for me. See, I'm from the future. I'm sixteen and after a freak accident, I'm half ghost. I was just fourteen when my father unveiled a very strange machine. When it didn't work, my folks just quit then I took a look iinside of it. There was this great big flash and everything just changed... My molecules got all rearranged. See, my parents would disown me if they knew about my new ghost genes. I mean, I can walk through walls, disappear and fly. I'm much more unique than the other girls on this planet. I'm falling in love with this great guy called John who is also from the future. I'm here to kill him... but I won't. I won't kill him. Oh and I'm not superstitious... I'm not... That's enough, Artemis.

What? I merely rolled my eyes. You are so superstitious!

Um... that's enough, both of you. Experiment Sixteen, your turn. Good luck!

Kay, thanks. *Clears throat*

Experiment Number Sixteen- EXGirl

I had no name at first. My creator, Doctor Gordon Freeman... He just calls me the number of attempts he took to create me. He recently named me Alyx Roselyn Freeman. I hate the name but I'm keeping it. It's a decent name, I guess. Unique...Anyway, there isn't much to tell about me yet. So watch this space. I have dark hair and blue eyes. I turn invisible when nervous and I can create force fields. I have this kind of sense that alerts me to immediate danger. Oh and Shan gave me super intelligence.

OK and that concludes our presentation on my minions.

All the characters: FRIENDS!

Fine, friends. BYE BYE FOR NOW!
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com

Shan's Minions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: General :: Characters :: User's Character Form-
Jump to: