Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madison Square Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Madison Square Garden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:58 pm

"Odd thing. I don't remember that part. I just remember it getting cold. And trust me, being half ghost, I'm constantly cold. But this was like being encased in ice. I saw white and then I blacked out. Next thing I know, bippity boppity boo, I'm here in the past. Gave me three days to thaw out then I got kicked into the world to find you."

She shrugged. She smiled again, a little longer this time.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:09 pm

"Damn." John frowned, looking at the floor. "How does one find an underground train network like that? I mean, I guess I could dig a really deep hole but who's to say we'll find it? It's probably deeper than the subways...wait. You can go through walls, right? You could just go through the ground and try to find the network. You can do that, right?" John wondered.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:14 pm

"Yes. I can also fly," she said. She caught on. "You aren't thinking I take us BOTH down that far? Because that would mean having to turn you invisible too then sink us through the traffic of Times Sqaure... Genius. You are an utter genius. We got one problem... I've never tried it with a companion before..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:20 pm

"You flew me to your house just yesterday. I don't see how it can be that bad. If you worry, you could go down and find the train tracks, then I can dig my way down there once you tell me. I do have super strength, though I don't use it very often." He said. "What's the worse that could happen to me if you brought me down?" He asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:27 pm

She sighed. "OK... We'll try it... But if you dig, you're going to attract attention. So I think it's actually best I take you down..."

She looked at his face. "Can I ask you something? Why is it you haven't given up? There's gotta be something driving you..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:42 pm

"Haven't given up? The thing that's been driving me is the millions of innocent lives that were slaughtered. They didn't deserve it, and I was the only one lucky enough to find a time machine to save them. I owe those who died my life because I'm the one who has to save them." He told her with a determined look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:48 pm

"Let's hope it doesn't come down to your life then," Annie said and grinned. She shook her head and just looked at him. "You're face... It's so determined... If you weren' so serious, I'd be laughing by now..."

She closed her eyes and searched for the ghost inside her. She caught hold of it, glowing and changing. She just stood there, listening all around them for a while, making sure no one on Delta's side was around. "Hey, John?" she asked, her eyes still closed. "I just thought... He doesn't know yet... That I'm not going to kill you or anything... You got an ace..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:58 am

"And the more Delta doesn't know, the better." John said, holding his arm out to her ghost form, John ready to go. He didn't know what to expect down there, with the ghost trains and all, but he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:01 am

She took his arm and pushed off, flying them over the city to find the right spot to go down. She grinned as she spotted it. "Let's go," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madison Square Garden
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4