Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madison Square Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Madison Square Garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:54 am

John landed in the same spot he came from the future, and placed Annie right beside him.

"Where to begin?" He stated, walking over to the garden and calling a couple of animals.

"You guys know where a man went? Long hair, blueish green eyes, came out of nowhere?" He asked them. A squirrel looked up to him.

No, I haven't. It told John. A snake slithered by. I haven't either. It told him. The other animals said the same thing.

"Damn. There goes my plan." He said, getting up. "You got any ideas, Annie?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:29 am

Annie had turned a while back into her ghost form and snooped around invisibly. She reported back to John, failed to see anything and materialized beside him. "What are we looking for again, Johnny? I forget. I mean... Oh yeah, I have NO idea what this thing looks like!"
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:41 am

"I don't necessarily know either, just something suspicious. Look for a place an evil twin would be hiding out, I don't know," He told her, shaking his head a bit. He didn't want to go flying to look around the place, that would just raise a commotion, something that would be bad as Delta would see it and probably hide even more.

"Just try and not make yourself noticed. It'd be bad for that to happen when other mutants are using their gifts to overpower normal humans. I don't want to make more of a bad name." He mentioned, walking around some more, trying to find anything that would give him a clue.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 7:42 am

She muttered, "You don't even have a name yet, stupid."

For a moment, she looked at him and it seemed to last forever. She blinked and reality came back to her. She gave her ghostly green eyes a roll and her hair a flick. She turned invisible and tapped his shoulder, leaning in to whisper in his ear. "I'll find it. You stay here and chat to people. It's ok. I'll just go find this thing I have no clue what it looks like and stuff."

She hoped he'd register her tone before she flew off, searching.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:24 am

"All right," He told her, rolling his eyes a bit. How was he supposed to know what whatever he was looking for look like? It wasn't his fault...

But it technically was.

John walked up to a small group of people.

"You guys seen a guy, 5'11, long dark blonde hair, evil look in his blueish green eyes?" He asked them.

"No," One with a earbud out and the other in his right ear, wearing a leather jacket and some black jeans said.

"Nope." Another said, a girl somewhat taller than john, wearing a bright pink dress.

"All right, thanks for your time," John waved and nodded to them, walking around aimlessly asking the same question. He had a feeling this wouldn't help at all.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:33 am

Staring to feel a little tired of floating and flying, Annie found a table and ducked unde rit, changing back to her fuman form. Sighing, she got out and dusted herself down. She tied her red hair up and started to search on foot. She saw John talk to a girl and her blood started to simmer. She turned away, cursing herself. "No. Bad," she muttered and bumped into someone.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:45 am

"Have you seen anyone having long dark-blonde hair, 5'11, blueish-green eyes, and slim?" He asked a girl around his age. She had long, flowing golden-blonde hair, her eyes a deep blue, and her skin fair. She was rather attractive.

"No, I haven't," She replied, her voice soft and alluring. "But I have met you today, and that has made my day."

"Um, I'm afraid I have things to do. Specifically find this guy."

"Don't worry about it." She said, smiling and brushing John's cheek softly with her hand.

"Uhhhh-" John let out. He was hardly experienced in this area.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Uh, John. John Elessar." John quickly replied, feeling uncomfortable. It seemed the other girl noticed this.

"There's no reason to feel uncomfortable. Why don't I show you to my place?" She giggled.

"Well, uh, I, well, I have things to do. I, uh...I can't do that. No." He said, trying to walk away from her, but she grabbed his arm.

"Come now. Don't worry. This guy can wait." She said, John still trying to get away from her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:49 am

Annie apologised to whomever she bumped into and turned, growling a little to herself as she saw the girl take his arm. She let her hair down and ran over. "John! John! Who's the little girl?" she asked, putting her best "loving" voice on. She caught up and glared at her, taking his other arm and standing close to him. "Excuse us. We have places to be and people to find."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:57 am

"Sorry, lady, John just agreed to come to my place. He doesn't want you anymore." The girl said.

"No, I didn't say that! I swear I didn-" John said, shaking his hair, and would be waving his hands if there weren't two girls tugging at him.

"He's just lying. You know boys." The girl giggled.

"Look, I don't know who you are. Just leave me alone." He told her, taking the hand of the girl off of his arm with a bit of his super strength.

"That's not what you said when the other girl wasn't here. What did you say? Oh, yes, that you wanted to sleep with me. Remember?" The girl's voice faded as John left the area, bringing Annie along with him.

"Don't believe what she said." He told Annie, continuing walking away from that area.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:06 am

Anni glared at the girl. "You look familiar..." she said and searched the girl's face. Her eyes widened and she turned on her heel and ran to John, whispering in his ear. "My mother just tried to seduce you. Believe it or not, that girl is really smart. Surgeon smart. Brain surgeon smart!"

She looked back at her future mother and glared. Then she realised what she had said. "Oh... Um... Did I just say that?"

She stepped away from him, realising she'd blown her cover but how far was it blown away? She waited for John to decide.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:13 am

John gave her a very odd look. "You mean to tell me you're mother... just tried to seduce me? That girl was around 16, right about my age? How is that even- OOOOOH." His eyes widened.

"You're from the future..." He muttered, but loud enough for her to hear. He looked back at Annie, and then jumped on her, pushing her to the floor.

"Who the hell are you actually?" He said, bringing out both his electric and fire claws, and holding down her arms and legs with the power of his air. "Tell me, or I'll make sure you'll tell me a more painful way." John stated. He was very angry and confused right now. His father had made the first time machine, didn't he? Or was there more that he didn't know about this girl?

Last edited by Zachary on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:24 am

"I'm just some girl trying to get home. And that was a slip of the tongue. I meant she was after you. I only want to go home," she said, mostly lying. She was good at lying. "John, you don't understand what it's like to be stranded out here. And look at me! Like the technology to create a half ghost girl will be produced for the next ten years! I don't want... I... Please let me go, John."

Her thought process was jumbled but mainly went like this: Kiss him! Kiss him now! Confuse him! Tell him how you feel! Wait, you don't feel a thing. It's not allowed. No. Just kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:48 am

"You're lying to me!" He yelled, bringing his claws closer to Annie's neck. "You were just home, but you decided to come here. Tell me where you came from!" He told her. He took his right hand claw, the electricity one, and brought it ridiculously close to her forehead.

"From the information I've gathered, my electric claws have the same voltage as a lightning bolt- one million. You know how much it takes to kill an ordinary man with? 60. Tell me now, or your face will be fried." He told her, his face getting close to hers also.

John didn't have any solid evidence that this girl was lying, only suspicion. But if there was something that she wasn't telling him, he was sure the idea of death would get the truth out of her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:52 am

"I'm not lying," she said, eyeing the claws. Quickly, she glowed an d changed, turning intangible. "And I really like my complextion when it isn't burned. John, I just want to go home. If you're not gonna help me... Who is? This Delta guy? From what I've gathered, he'd sooner kill a girl like myself."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:06 pm

John growled. He had forgotten she could turn intangible...

But how was he going to interrogate now? He couldn't threaten her, not right now.

"Fine. Go then. I'm not sure how one slips up when they say someone is their mom, but go." He told her, retracting his claws and getting off the floor, letting the air that was once holding her limbs down go.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:11 pm

"John..." she said, her voice soft. "John, please... You really are my only hope..."

She turned tangible again, losing her ghost form. "Please?"

She sat up, sighing. "I... John, please... I just want to go home. You think I meant to be here? I just..."

Annie stood up. She looked at him for a moment. KISS HIM, STUPID!
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:18 pm

"You just what? Want to tell me something that you haven't told me? Like how the hell you called someone your mom? Or you want to tell me why you're not going home now, because you need to backstab me?" He asked her, and turned from her look to walk away from her. If she wasn't going to help, John would find Delta himself. He would overturn the whole city if he had to -- without Annie.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 pm

She ran forward and grabbed his arm. "You know, I've done a lot just to find someone else! Someone with the slightest chance of helping me! And all I've beem thinking of, John, is you! You! You! You! If you want the truth, fine. But you won't like it and you may as well kiss- I mean, kill me! Yes, that is my mother. I recognise her from the pictures she used to have. She's not my mom yet! Just like that lady isn't yours yet."

She stepped in front of him. "John, if you want the truth... You can't walk away. You... You understand I can get killed for this... It's relevent to you. It really is."

She sighed. "In the future... Things aern't going so well for me... I get turned into a freak... I end up trying my best to keep myself afloat, knowing my stupid parents would disown me... So I hire myself out... A mercenary or whatever... More of a spy really... And well... Delta hired me... He sent me back... He wants you, John... He wants you dead... And the thing is... I can't hand you over to him... I can't... Because you're kinda... You're kind of my best hope to get back home and to change the future."

She looked up at him. Oh kill me now...
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:48 pm

John stood motionless. "Then tell me why I shouldn't kill you. Tell me why I shouldn't tear your apart this moment. Give me one good reason. The way I see it, the only way to make a better future is to get rid of the traitorous scum like you." He told her, not even looking at her.

So Delta sent her back in time to kill me. Good. Delta is worried that I might kill him. Maybe it would be better if I had help from the girl, though. If Delta sent her back, Delta probably told her some important information also. Information that would be useless if dead. But she might back stab me later...

"Look, if you want to help me - if you want to help yourself to get back home, then it'd be better if you tell me all you know about Delta and where he's hiding. Then you can leave, unless you want death." He said, now looking at her, into her eyes. "I want to save the future. I want to save my mom, and every hero that was slain. I want to save Zack from his torture. Knowing you came here to kill me doesn't make me happy. For all I know, you still want to kill me." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:53 pm

"Yeah. Right. Look, I don't know where he is now... But I know where to find him in the future... You could try there?" she said. She closed her eyes. "John... Let me help you... I don't want to kill you... I told you... I can't... You're the only one... The only one who..."

She sighed. "Oh to hell with it," she said and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:22 pm

John just let her kiss him. There was an urge to kiss back...but he couldn't.

Remember, John liked this girl. He probably would have kissed back if there wasn't the future at stake dependent on whether or not he succeed. He couldn't get emotionally attached to this girl, not yet. It would be a hindrance. He would need to risk his life for his job, and he didn't need love to hinder him.

"You're making my job very difficult." He told her, half smiling.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:24 pm

"I'm sorry..." she said, back off. "I don't know what came over me... I'm sorry..."

She looked at the ground and paid her shoes attention. Attention that looked more like she wanted tovapourize them- with herself still in them. "I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:35 pm

"Look...don't worry," He said, sighing and putting an arm around her shoulder. "I just can't get emotionally attached to anything right now. When I went back in time, I knew I'd probably die in the end. I need to risk my life for a better future. If I were to love someone, I'd probably not want to risk my life. I can't let that happen. You have to understand. Maybe after all of this I'll look forward to living in a brighter future. Just not right now. Anyway, I'd be very grateful if you did help me. Where was Delta hiding out in the future?" He asked her, his arm still around Annie's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Annie sighed. "Under New York, there's an old underground train network. It's not used anymore. There're ghost trains along the way but they're intangible. They won't hurt you."

She did take note of his arm. She smiled a little and let it slip away. "Um... You do realise that even if you don't kill me, he's going to try even harder, right?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 1:55 pm

"And if I kill you he'll try harder also. He'll just send someone that he knows won't fail. Probably a raging psychopath. I can't let you die." He told her, smiling.

"All right. So, his base being in New York is good. That means where ever he is, it's most likely close, if not at the spot already. Can you lead me there?" He asked her.

"And, if I may ask, how did Delta bring you back to the past? Did he use a time machine that was already there or...?" John inquired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madison Square Garden
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next