Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madison Square Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

Madison Square Garden - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:31 pm

I kissed deeper till i heard a cell phone. I sighed.
"Nice."
I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:36 pm

"Goddammit. That killed the mood." He laughed, stretching before he got up.

"Here are your clothes," He said, tossing them to Jessi. Zack put on his dress pants, and then his shirt, noticing his heart beat was still fast, even though his love making had been denied.

"Where to now, love?" He asked her after he had his clothes on.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:38 pm

I put my dress on, smiling.
"Anywhere love."
I said, using a british accent.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:46 pm

"Me, huh?" He smirked, stroking his chin. He didn't really care where, as long as he was with Jessi. He thought for a moment, still stroking his chin.

"I guess we can chill out at the mansion. Perhaps finish what we almost started," He smiled, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:05 am

I giggled. I went to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Hmmm.... Your room or mine, darling?"
I ran my finger up and down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:11 am

Zack let out a laugh. "Both," He said. "Seriously though...well, I've already been in your room. My room is nothing special, but I've lived there for 2 years or so." Zack said, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Come on, let's go," Zack said, and kissed her, holding her hand and starting to walk off to the mansion.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:14 am

I smiled, walking with him. I held his hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:22 am

Delta had been walking along the street when he had seen a boy and a girl- the girl was quite beautiful, and the boy looked-

Exactly like him.

This was the one he was cloned from. And Delta assumed he was with his love. He walked up to him slowly.

"So, we meet at last." Delta smiled evilly, and made ice armor appear around his arms.

Zack widened his eyes as he seen himself walk to him, and say 'So, we meet at last.' Who was this guy?

"What...who the hell are you?" Zack said, but not daring to mirror the person who looked exactly like him by making his arms light up with fire. He liked this dress shirt.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 12:30 am

I saw the kid and stopped. I stared at him.... They looked exactly alike. I hid behind Zack, wrapping my arms around his arm.
"Babe... Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:24 am

Delta laughed. "Aw, she's worried about you, Zackie." He sneered.

"Who the hell are you?!" Zack yelled at Delta.

"Why, I'm you. You're clone. Except some of DNA is reversed, but I'm you. My creator called me Delta RC-1138. I call myself Delta." Delta told Zack, walking closer to him. He could finally prove his worth and kill the boy... or he could kill his love in front of his eyes. Yes, he would torture the boy before he killed him.

"My dear, I would suggest fleeing," Zack told Jessi, standing in front of her.

Delta raised his hand at Zack, and he shot a strong jet of ice at Zack. Zack raised his hand, and out from it a fierce fire that rivaled Delta's ice.

"I see you're not all that weak!" Delta said, a bit surprised. He was continuously shooting the ice at Zack, and in doing so he was becoming his ice form.

Zack was trying his best to keep the ice from hitting him and Jessi, but the ice was advancing, steam shooting up from where the two beams connected. He would need to become his flame form if he was to rival the ice.

"Jessi, back away!" He told her, using all of his strength not to turn into his fire form and burn Jessi, while still trying his hardest to rival this boy's ice power.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:50 am

I backed away, hiding in the willow tree. I might have looked scared... But i wasnt. I was mad. I concintrated hard, making the garden around us into a jungle. I opened my eyes, glowing green, and sent roots to Delta, wrapping them around him, lifting him in the air.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:05 am

Zack, when Jessi had left his set himself aflame, burning the clothes he had on (but not his briefs, as he always wore fireproof ones), and rivaling Delta's ice as Delta went in the air thanks to Jezabell.

Delta, after a bit of rising, kicked the dead plants making him go up- they were dead because Delta was solid ice now, but in kicking them he was falling to the ground, still concentrating on destroying Zack. He used the ice to slowly set him on the ground, and quickly ducked and stopped his ice jets. This was going no where.

"You rival me in power, I see." Delta said, Zack stopping his fire to listen to his clone. "But there must be a victor here. I will win."

"You're diluted, I will win." Zack replied.

"LIES!" Delta yelled and now shot ice beams from his hands with all of his might. Zack too, was matching this beam with his jets of fire.

"Jessi! Go! There's not much you can do here, and I wont allow me to be the reason you die!" Zack yelled over to Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:13 am

I backed away.
"No! I wont leave you!"
I wanted to grab him and run...
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:27 am

Zack and Delta continued with their fire and ice, still being matched. The steam from where the beams connected rising in the air, making it look like a fire.

But then...something odd happened. The air to the left of Delta was starting to make a bubble- like area...but it wasn't the air. It looked like a trick of the sun. Zack had stopped his fire, as Delta had with his ice, both observing the weird orb of air.

Then it started to fluctuate, and lightning started to crackle around it. Then out of the orb appeared a boy he was wearing a brownish hoodie that looked ripped up, and some ragged jeans.

The boy immediately leaped from the bubble that had now disappeared to Delta. The boy had claws extended from both of his arms, his right being claws of electricity, and his left hand claws being that of fire. Delta made an ice shield, but the boy slashed it with a mighty blow, making it shatter. Delta flew up in the air with ice, but the boy was following him with what seemed like air powers, the same way Zack did.

"Who are you?" Delta asked the boy, in a somewhat frightened tone. The boy was silent and tried to catch up with Delta, but Delta was moving faster away from him, shooting ice shards at the boy who just made them deflect with his air.

Then Delta had vanished. Zack had guessed that being able to freeze water he was hydrokinetic, so he could transform himself into the water molecules in the air. The boy looked sadly off into the distance, where Delta was heading. He then landed on the ground, and walked up to Zack.

"What do you want?!" Zack said, the flames on him roaring.

"To save you, Dad." John spoke.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:31 am

My eyes widen, staring at him. Did he just say dad?!?
I backed away just a little..
"did you just say dad?!?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:42 am

Zack instantly turned his fire off and looked at the boy as if he had just grown three heads.

"What do you mean, Dad? I'm the father of no body." Zack said to him. The boy sighed and looked over Zack's shoulders, to see Jezebell, his future mom.

"I see you too, mom." He said, then focusing his attention to Zack. "Look, it's a long story."

"Well no sh!t it is." Zack stated, looking at the boy oddly. "You can't just come from out of nowhere-"

"I came from the future." John corrected him.

"Wh-What? Now you're just taking me for a fool-"

"You aren't a fool. You're the one who saved the future by making a time machine."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" Zack yelled at him.

"I...I didn't really think the explaining part out... look, let me speak to mom- I mean Jezabell. If I remember she can listen a bit better than you can." The boy said. Zack quickly looked at Jessi, then at the boy.

"If you're apparently our kid, you can tell us it together." Zack stated, motioning Jessi to stand by him with his hand.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:45 am

I went to Zacks side, looking at the boy. I stared at him til i noticed it... A mark on his check. One only in my family. My dad had it, my brother had it...
"Try to explain it to me."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:14 am

"Look, in the future, Delta RC-1138, your clone, dad, rules the world. He finds power in a gem or something, and has godlike powers. You guys move to New Jersey where you have me, Johnathon Asher Elessar. Delta finds where you guys live, capture Zack and make it to where you only have super healing, and kills everyone you love in front of your eyes."

"God damn..." Zack mumbled.

"You, dad, in the future, have a PHD in physics. I think you got it in a record time, mom was still pregnant with me when you got it. Dad, there you build a time machine on your last day there."

"I...I guess this is making sense... tell me, how much do you know about me?" Zack asked Johnathon.

"I know all about your past, thanks to you recording it on your audio journal."

"Then tell me, who's my best friend in the X-Mansion- other than Jessi."

"Issac. Issac Deus."

"And tell me, what did I do which I would never admit in front of Issac?"

"You almost completely killed someone in your rage. Well, you did kill Amy, but you came back to your senses and brought her back to life with your super healing."

Zack stood there in amazement.

"...So...so you're my son?" Zack said, looking at Johnathon. John pulled back his hood, revealing his red and blonde hair.

"How old are you?" Zack asked.

"Sixteen." John replied.

"Then my son is two years younger than me?" Zack chuckled. Zack would have hugged John, but it didn't feel right to him.

"What do you need to know, mom?" John asked Jezabell.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:19 am

I stood there... Amazed. I just stared at him. I could see myself in him, along with the scar. That was proof enough. A hundred things past through my mind.
"What does my greek last name mean?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:24 am

John looked up, trying to remember the stuff his mom had told him in his first four years.

"It's...it's not Greek, it's French. It means..royal...royal something...royal deliverance? I think that's it," John nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:28 am

I stared at him... Then i hugged him, almost falling down.
I had a son... A future... A life.. But it was gana be deystroyed... I wouldnt let that happen. I was so close to crying.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:37 am

John hugged back. He had the possibility to save the future! This brought him so much joy.

"It's okay, mom. We can fix it." He said.

"Might as well be a family hug," Zack chuckled to himself, joining his love and his future son.

"We're not an odd family at all." Zack smiled, hugging everyone tightly.

"Dad, can you get off?"

"Oh, right." Zack laughed, backing away. "So where are we off to now?"

"I...I don't know. I planned on killing Delta just now, but I didn't know he could teleport like that."

"Then it looks like we're going to have to sit here and wait for him to come back," Zack said.

"Might as well go the X Mansion."

"Dad, you don't have any clothes other than briefs."

"Does it look like I care? You should'a seen what happened back there, if you know what I mean," Zack smiled and nudged John with his shoulder.

"Dad, you're an odd man."

"Yup." Zack replied, smiling to himself.

Last edited by Zachary on Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:42 am

I let go off John and look at zack.
"Not in fromt of him babe."
I blushed deep red, the jungle turning back to a garden.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:02 am

"Alright, my love," Zack agreed and held Jessi's hand. John was following them, looking suspiciously everywhere. Zack guessed he was still on the lookout for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:08 am

I looked at him, smiled.
"Its ok, sweet heart. Your safe with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Madison Square Garden
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next