Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madison Square Garden

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Madison Square Garden Empty
PostSubject: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:58 am

Zack entered the garden all dressed up.

He had a dark red button-up shirt on, black dress pants, and black dress shoes on. He had his hair up in a low-pony tail. He walked across the garden, smelling the wonderful flowers, waiting for Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:03 am

I walked in nervous. I saw him and smiled. I saw the way he was dressed and then looked at my self.
Ugh... I dont look good...what am i gana do?
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:15 am

Zack saw Jessi, and walked up to her. He bowed.

"Looking breathtaking, my lady." He smiled, reaching for her hand hand kissed it. He then went to her side, still holding her hand.

"So, how are you feeling, Jessi?" He asked her, taking slow steps forward, enjoying the garden.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:18 am

I smiled, curtsing back to him.
"You dont look bad yourself."
I held his hand tightly, walking with him.
"I feel better then i have been. I love this place."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:24 am

"It is quite great. I love the fresh air here. It's certainly relaxing." He told her, observing some insects crawling on the ground.

"So, what powers do you have? Well, other than being the most gorgeous woman alive?" He smirked.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:27 am

I blushed and looked at a rose. It was dead. I rased my hand and made it come to life, growing big enough to sit in. I sat and smilied.
"I can manipulat plants and animals, plus talk to them."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:36 am

"That's pretty interesting," Zack nodded his head. "Myself, I, right now, have fire powers-" He said, making a fireball in the air. He concentrated, and made it a butterfly, fluttering off into the sky. "Along with super healing, which you have seen. But what you didn't know is that I can heal other things by touch-" He said, looking around to an ill watered plant, that was withered. He touched a branch with his finger, and it got out of it's dead look, and in a second was filled with life.

"When I'm depressed I can manipulate electricity and air, and when enraged I have super strength and am immune to physical means of damage." He continued. "I happen to be quite happy today, thanks to my 'meeting' with you," He smirked and kissed her cheek.

"What do you wish to know about me? I'm a completely open book, my dear." He asked her, smiling and continuing to walk forward slowly.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:43 am

I smiled.
"Everything. I wish to know anything you want me to know."
I walked with him, holding his hand.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:01 am

"Everything." He repeated, and then remembered his past.

"I was born to middle class parents. My mom's side were explorers- they came from England and had various European origins, particularly the Nordic side. My father's side is filled with alcoholics, and they all came from Poland and the area around. They gave me what they could afford, which was hardly anything, to be truthful. I thus became unspoiled, and knew how to share and all. I was humble. School came up, and I was shy then. I didn't have very many friends, hardly do now. I guess it was then where I started talking to myself. During middle school, I learned of my powers, and how they changed depending on how I was feeling. I didn't know about my anger then. That side was still being built up. I kept my powers a secret from my parents, and when I was 16, I decided it was time to tell them. I was immediately kicked out, and I eventually found the mansion. After 2 years or so there, I met you." Zack smiled and told her.

"I have Major Depression Disorder, or MDD, I have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, ADHD, and I'm horribly stubborn. Some call me too nice. I guess I have to agree with that." He nodded his head.

"And what of you, m'lady?" He asked Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:23 am

I smiled a bit.
"I was born to a senetor who was kicked out because his daughter was a mutant. But he didnt care. He said that mom was gardening and whispering to the flowers of how jealous she was they had seedlings and she didnt. 9 months later, i was born. I was homeschooled and i would always have my lessons in the garden. When i understood what i was, i thought my parents would be mad. They were actually happy made me promise to help the enviornment and people."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:35 am

"Ah, that's quite good. I kind of wish my parents accepted me, but...well, that's their problem." He frowned when he told her about his parents. His parents were very close minded when it came to new things. Like him, a bit.

But Zack accepted things. He was open minded, but yet stubborn at the same time. He didn't listen to people when there was one thing on his mind. And that one thing he would always be sure of completing, because he would be determined to get it done.

"What is your favorite thing in this world?" He asked her. He knew his answer would be 'her'. Which, in all honesty, was the truth. Out of everything he knew, he knew he wanted to be with this girl. He didn't know why. He had just met the girl today, and he already knew who he wanted to be with.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:39 am

I thought for a bit, smiling.
"Aside from gardens and plants and animals.... Spending time with you."
I looked at the ground. I couldnt believe i had said that.
"i know i just met you and all but... Spending time with you feels so right..
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:50 am

"I was going to say the same thing to be honest. It was like some all powerful being, or beings, made us for each other. I don't know why..." He told her.

"But I certainly like it." He smiled. He put his arm around her shoulder. "I would say I love you, but I still hardly know you. I don't think it seems right at the moment. But, then again, I just had the greatest time of life an hour or so ago with you, so it might as well be said. I love you," He said, kissing her cheek.

"I know it seems really stupid-- mental, even, which I'm probably insane anyway, but I do want to spend my life with you. It just seems so right. I don't know why, nor do I care to. I'm just taking advantage of it." He said.

Last edited by Zachary on Tue May 08, 2012 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 2:55 am

I blushed, smiling brightly. I turned and kissed him softly.
"In that case... I love you too... And i wana spend the rest of my life with you."
I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:09 am

"Well then I'm not too crazy," He smiled and kissed her back. "You're too amazing." He smiled and looked into her eyes. "But I am crazy." He smiled. He didn't want this time to end- He was the happiest man alive right now. Nothing could stop him. He was on top of the world.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:12 am

I smiled and kissed him. I made a willow tree appear and hid us in its druping branches. I kissed him deeply, not wanting to let go.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:11 am

Zack returned the kiss, though he pulled back and smiled.

"Who says we're limited to a room?" He chuckled.

This was odd for Zack. Zack was never used to expressing emotions before. It was only today he kissed someone, and today he slept with someone.

He had been quiet before, as he held back all the emotion he could. Sure, there was Sirena, but he was only partially joking around with her, and Zack knew he couldn't even consider trying since there was Tristan. No, Zack kept as much emotion as he could suppressed. He knew that if he just let him emotions run his mind he would probably be even more depressed. If he let happiness guide him, he would be sure to be let down, and even more depressed if he wouldn't have let happiness guide him. If Zack had let his anger control him, he would be no different from the villains out there, he knew his anger made his feral. So he stayed depressed, never letting emotion win.

But now, all of that emotional stress had a way to vent out. It was soothing, and it made him feel good, but it just didn't feel normal. He would try and let it vent out so it would be normal, yes, but for now, Zack felt awkward about his feelings. Almost like it made him weak, though he knew otherwise. It was odd, because it made him, for once in his life, feel at peace. Like there wasn't any voices in his head always bickering. He was used to the chaos in his head. That was him, that was who Zack was. He had always thought before, that he would never feel at peace, that he would always be arguing with himself until the day he died. And now that he had found peace, it all felt weird. Like he would need to get used to his mind being at peace. For 18 years there was chaos in his head. And now, it was chaotic to have peace.

That, and they were about to make love outside. That made Zack feel extra weird. He would deal with it, though. Now, Zack knew what the purpose of his life was. Just this morning, he had been yelling at himself to find a purpose. But now, he knew. It was to make Jezabell happy. Zack didn't matter anymore. Now, it was all about her. His love. His dearest. This was the purpose, and he would stop at nothing to make her the happiest. Not even the fact that he was about to make love outside. That didn't matter anymore.

Zack kissed Jessi passionately. This, from now on, was all about her. And she deserved to know it.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 7:22 am

I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. I waved my hands and the plants came to life. Everyone in the garden left. Closed because of reasons unknown. We were alone, under the willow tree.... Just us.

I kissed him for what seemed forever, though forever seemed to short for us.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:01 am

"You certainly are an assertive one," Zack smiled kissing her deeply, falling to the grass and rolled on top of Jessi. He continued kissing her and started to unbutton his dress shirt. He mentally smiled wide.

And I just got dressed up too, He thought.

OOC: On a surprisingly related note, Johnathon's form was approved.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:05 pm

I smiled, kissing him deeper.
"Yea... Guess i am."
I put his hand on the zipper of my dress, smiling, and kissing.

[fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:14 pm

"...and that's when I figured out I was great in physics." He got done explaining, lying beside his love, looking up into the sky and enjoying the clouds. "'Cept I won't really do it for a job- well, not yet." He added. His breath was still heavy, but it eventually went back to normal.

"So, where do you want to settle down at?" He asked Jessi, turning his head and looking into her great green eyes.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:18 pm

I smiled, running my hands down his arm.
"New Jersey... I hear they have great gardens. I want to be a herbal specilist"
I said. I felt a bit out of breath, but i was ok.
I put my head on his chest, hearing his heart beat. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:12 pm

"That sounds nice. You don't really hear things about New Jersey, so I can assume it's a quiet state. I hardly care where we go. I just want to make you the happiest woman alive." He told her, giving her a deep kiss.

"Through you I find a purpose." He said, looking into Jessi's eyes. He placed his hand on her navel and brought it up slowly to her face, which he held.

"I love you." He stated, and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:19 pm

I smiled. "I love you too."
I kissed him deeper.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Zack returned the kiss, smiling.

Round two!

Be quiet...

"But I love you more," He said, smiling, before kissing her more deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madison Square Garden   Madison Square Garden Empty

Back to top Go down

Madison Square Garden
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next