Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not too far from Madison Square Garden...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Not too far from Madison Square Garden... Empty
PostSubject: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:16 am

Delta materialized on the sidewalk, breathing heavily. He was exhausted, as he never regularly traveled via the water molecules in the air.

Who was that kid? He had never met him before, yet he seemed to know about Delta. He shook his head.

"Impossible. I've never met him before," Delta muttered, walking on the sidewalk. He kicked a can that was on the ground.

"I need a way to over power them. Alone I cannot kill Zack. He has friends that help him. I do not." He continued muttering and kicking the soda can.

"I could start an evil alliance...yes...that can destroy the X Mansion! That is where they all come from. That is where I must start. In order to kill Zack, I need allies." He nodded his head. There was that one girl he had met not too long ago. She helped him slaughter some civilians. She would make a good ally.

He looked around the place. It was somewhere to start, he thought.

"Silvie?" He asked around, pushing some people out of his way. He didn't feel like making a commotion by killing them.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:20 am

I sit on the edge of a building looking for a new player.
I sigh, thinking about that one girl again.
I shake my head violently. Stop it
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:21 am

"Been watching the whole time, Delta." Silvie said from behind him. She pulled out her sword and tapped it lightly on his shoulder to get his attention. Thankfully the blade scared the people and made some room. She sheathed her blade and asked, "What's up earth boy?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:26 am

Delta jerked around to see Silvie.

"Look... if you've been watching for all this time, you know about the boy. I've never met him before. I don't know where he came from, or even his name, but he knew me." He told her, still wondering about all of that. "He wasn't a killer like...well, like us, as he didn't harm the one I was cloned from." He added shaking his head as if failing to piece it all together.

"But what I've been meaning to do, is create a organization. For people like us. The mansion- it's where they all come from. If we can destroy the mansion, we can get rid of them all, and clean this vile world to be fit for gods and goddesses. Us. How does that sound?" He asked Silivie, hoping for a yes, although he would understand if she was bent on her own killing.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:31 am

I walked in. I wanted to fight that boy again. I don't know why and I don't care, But I guess its because he's the first to survive against me. I sighed to myself and brung out my note, along with a picture of May and looked at it.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:32 am

Silvie got a devilish glint in her eye. "Now, Delta. Are you suggesting a little partnership between us? Cause if so then I find the idea of killing millions rather....exciting." She said with a little smirk of harmful intent on her face.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:26 pm

I spot Silvie.
What was she doing here? I got to this city first! I think to my self
I absorb power from a near by spotlight and jump from the building.
I create a beam of energy below me to slow down my decent.
My eyes change to a purple color
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:57 am

"Indeed. You will be able to kill as much as you want- save the three I fought. The one I was cloned from, his girlfriend, and the boy." Delta nodded his head, also having a very evil smile.

"Though, there is something I must ask you: why were you watching me all this time?" Delta asked Silvie, looking into her eyes with an interested gaze, although a gaze that was still a bit evil- I mean, Delta's a super villain here. He's not horridly interested in these sort of things, only interested on a selfish level.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:58 am

"Oh do I really have to explain myself to you? It's not like I interfered in whatever you were doing." She brushed his question aside and then frowned a bit when she saw Vincent. "And are you following me now?" She asked him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:35 am

I sighed and looked around. Then I saw that one guy, That I fought after killing the girl that looked like May. I shrugged and said "Might as well kill him now..." I started walking towards the guy, taking out my sword.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:50 am

I look at her strangely.
"No! I was in this city first!" I tell her.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:13 am

Delta smirked as he seen her ignore the question, but he didn't see the reason to insist on an answer. Other than that, there was a boy coming towards him, looking rather odd. He had a sword out. He ignored the argument that was happening. He hardly cared who came in this city first. It would all be his soon enough...

"Would you guys quit arguing? There seems to be someone coming towards us," Delta said, pointing to the boy who had his sword drawn and walking to the.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:19 am

Silvie was smirking at how childish Vincent had been when Delta called attention to the fourth person. "Ooohh. Big sword, I'm sooo scared." Silvie said sarcastically and then vanished and reappeared in front of him, a dagger at his throat. "You're not the only one with some blades here." She said to him adding in a seductive tone to mess with him.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:21 am

I grit my teeth and throw my right hand out, touching a random person.
They fall to the ground and my eyes change to a blueish color.
I grin as I walk towards the new one, my hands start to glow from pure power.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:29 am

I smiled politely at the girl "Noted." I saw that there was a Dumpster next to us, and my smile widened. "And you are not the only one with powers." I made the Dumpster slam towards her at an angle that wouldn't hit me.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:07 am

Delta sighed, and although he knew Silvie could teleport out anyway, he placed a thick wall of glass between her and the dumpster, enough to where it would stop it. He then put ice around the boy who had been arguing with Silvie and the boy who who had telekinesis. He didn't put ice around Silvie, because other than being able to teleport out, he knew he had to keep better terms with her if he wanted her to ally with him.

"Look, all of you, there is no need for battle. We could divert your anger and your killing prowess to something more useful, like the X Mansion, then we can kill more people than you have ever dreamed of. We cannot defeat the X Mansion alone, but together we can." He said to the group, in his charismatic voice that had the perfect amount of evil in it. He knew it would probably be too hard for them to resist. The promise of all of those deaths was enough to get anyone excited. That, or completely sickened. But these are villains we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:18 am

Silvie got a smug look and vanished again. She reappeared on a streetlight that was above Delta and just sat there twirling her dagger. "Dont know anything about an X mansion, but I do know about the Justice League and their annotino littie girl scouts group. I think theyre called Young Justice. But whatever, Im in." She told Delta.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:39 am

I blinked. "Do you have a twin or something?" I asked the guy speaking. I was beyond confused. The guy I had fought earlier was all good and stuff. This can NOT be him.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyTue May 08, 2012 1:17 pm

I frown.
Did he just try to contain me?
I use the stored power to explode the glass off me.
"I'm in" I tell them, because I was bored and wanted to kill people
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:06 am

"Ah, I see you have met the one I was cloned from, Zachary Roy Elessar." Delta stated to the boy who asked if he had a twin. "He's apparently a very powerful mutant, which is why the doctor made a clone of me from him." He elaborated and then walked closer to him.

"Two have joined the group. You are welcomed to join," He told him. He knew four mutants would be no match for the whole X Mansion, but this was certainly a start.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:31 am

Silvie smirked and sheathed her knife. H
She laughed and fell off the spotlight, wondering who would be first to think she needed saving when she didn't. In fact if anyone messed with her then they probably lose a hand..or worse.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:47 am

I kicked the Ice, making it shatter. I stepped out of the ice. "Sure, I'll join." I sighed, wondering how long this would delay me. I shrugged, looking on the bright side. Maybe I would see may at the Mansion?
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:02 am

I frown confused as my eyes change to their normal color.
"So now what?" I ask Delta
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:20 am

"Now...now..." Delta smiled and laughed manically.

"Now, we find a head quarters. A place to plan, a place to go to when things are getting too hectic. A place to sit back and relax...hmm..." He looked around the area. Out in the distance he seen a lonely hill, seemingly not brought down to industry, nor did it look like it would be anytime soon. He thought about it for a moment.

Delta could make a secret lair underground. He had earth powers when he was depressed. He could simply force himself to be depressed. He could then make a nice dungeon, hidden from view. He wasn't all that smart, but he figured he could make a way for only certain people to enter the hideout.

"There," He stated, pointing to the hill and walking to it, thinking of a bunch of things that would make him depressed. It didn't take that much- only the fact that he couldn't change himself to be more powerful than Zack made him depressed.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:27 am

Silvie smirked and vanished then reappeared beside Delta. She walked over to the hill and twirled some daggers in her hands out of boredom. It wasn't like she couldn't find something to do. There certainly were plenty of people here to kill. But now unfortunately wasn't the best time to start a slaughter fest. So she just twirled away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not too far from Madison Square Garden...   Not too far from Madison Square Garden... Empty

Back to top Go down

Not too far from Madison Square Garden...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next