Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Music Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

The Music Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:26 am

Dylan tightened his grip around the handle of his dagger. "I'm not hers, Selene. Whatever is between Artemis and me isn't what you think it is. I'm not even sure what we have together." Dylan said to her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 am

Selene laughed, using Artemis' voice. Then she froze. Her blue eye turned grey again. "D-Dylan... Help..." She crumpled in on herself.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:44 am

Dylan sheathed his blades and then flickered over to Artemis. "Hey. Artemis. Artemis wake up. Come on." He said to her as he held her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:47 am

She raised her face and smiled. It was a crooked, creepy smile. And whilst her eye was grey, she still looked possessed. Her eye flickered back. "Aren't I a good actress? She won't be coming back unless you give me what I want, Dylan. Every time."

((That's how it is in Cub. Bobby gives up kisses for getting Artemis back. He also gives up blood.))
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:54 am

Dylan scowled at her and growled a little. He backed away and turned his back to her. "You wont have me, Selene. Artemis isnt my girlfriend so you can't force to give in to you." He told her solemnly, however a single tear was starting to slide down his cheek. He was reminded of Kaula and how he lost her because of Dominic. It was obvious that he didn't want to lose Artemis no matte how much he denied it.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:00 am

"You don't want her to be lost forever do you?" she asked. "Pity. She could have done so well in this world. Could have saved it too. I already knew her father was Wolverine. I knew it all along.

"Artemis is just a pretty face to you, I see. Nothing more than a person to sleep with? What happens when I toss this body out the window? Would you care then? When I beat every spark of life from her for keeping me held captive all this time, would you mind it?"

Selene had listened to everything Artemis had, remembering every detail to near perfection.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:13 am

Dylan turned to face Selene. The tears on his face glistened in the sunlight that came through the room. "Why? Why put me in this situation? Why make Artemis suffer?" Dylan asked her trying to understand why Selene did any of this.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:18 am

"Because it's my turn, Stupid," said Selene laughed. "And I'm not making her suffer. I'm putting you in this situation because you're the best she's yet to have had. You get my meaning? Or am I going to have to beat it into you? I'm not above it."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:22 am

Dylan finally relented. "Fine. You win." Dylan said and flickered back over to her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:23 am

Selene smiled. "You won't regret it."

She wrapped her arms around him like coils of shadow, her grip unrelenting and her smile cold. "Who knows. You might enjoy me more."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 am

Dylan smirked very lightly. He kissed her and teleported to Artemis's room.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:31 am

((I was the last post under there. And d'awwwww! He won't admit he likes Artie. Like she won't say out loud if she likes him. Love you!))

Selene smiled as she vanished with him. She kissed back. Artemis' room awaited.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:34 am

((Love you too!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Music Room   The Music Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Music Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2