Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside The Mansion

Go down 
+3
Ben Zexion
Dream
SOCKS!
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

Outside The Mansion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:04 am

I Kept firing until I ran out of bullets, then, I ran up to him and a demon arm slashed at his neck horizontally.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:08 am

I duck under his arm and place my hands on his abs, freezing his midsection.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:22 am

I ran in. I saw whatwas happening and froze. "What the..."
I say a guy made of ice and sone guy with a gun... This was the safe place?!?
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:27 am

"Take cover. This is gonna get ugly." Tristan said to her and then fired a bolt of lightnig at the guy with the guns.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:32 am

My eyes glowed blue, lifting some rocks and flinging it at the dude with the gun.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 am

I widened my eyes at the sudden cold and kne'ed at his face. I barely had time to dodge the lightening, but I got hit by a rock "This is not good" The Darkness said ominously. "Like that isn't obvious." I muttered
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:18 am

"Eh! No one comes and tries to destroy the mansion. No one!" Tristan yelled and fired off three more bolts of lightning at him.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:21 am

I barely dodged them, not used to going up against something I couldn't block. I picked a lightpost up from the ground with one of my tentacles and threw it at him at a high speed.
Back to top Go down
Demetri

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:22 am

I frowned at the button. Maybe there was a trick to it. I punched it with my robotic hand. Immediately, the button flattened and started to spark and smoke. I covered my mouth with my forearm coughing and trying to fan the smoke away. God, I'm stupid.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 am

"Did you just grow a lamppost at me?" Tristna asked him as he barely dodge the high speed object. Being charged with lightnin had its benefits. He fired off another bolt and then created a bubble of electircity in around him. Focusing on the electromagnetic spectrum around him, he slowly rose into the air. He was still fairly new with this ability so he didn't move around much.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 am

I threw more rocks at him. I ran towards him and my hands ignited on fire, ready to punchhim.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 am

I dodged, again fairly sloppily. I smirked when he rose into the air and summoned a kamikaze Darkling, who has dynamite strapped to it. I pick it up with my demon arm and threw it at him. And again, I got hit by rocks, which hurt but thankfully I dodged the bigger ones. "These humans are Powerful..."
Back to top Go down
Demetri

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:33 am

Confused, I tried to smother the flames. What to do, what to do, what to do?! I thought frantically. I let out a long stream of curses as I thought.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:35 am

I stopped, hearing a demon voice. I kneeled to the ground, wincing. It hurt me to hear it so i tried to block it.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:40 am

Tristan shot a bolt of lighting at he demon the flew at him. It exploded and Trisran took a risk of darting forward in the air. He was sloppy flier though and dropped to the ground beside Sirena. He charged the blade of his sword with electricity and then looked at her. "Hey, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 am

"What is this? The girl can hear me?" I stared for a second at the two. I didn't think that was possible
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:48 am

I stared at the ground, twitching, hearing the voice.
"m...make it stop... Make it stop! it burns!"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:53 am

Truistan became a bit furious and threw several volleys of lighting at the man. "Leave her alone!" he yelled as he pressed his attack. Once he was close enough he slammed his sword of the ground and it sent out waves of lighting at the man.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:58 am

The darkness cackled loudly, making even Jackie wince. "I find this... Amusing. Do NOT dispose of her." I dodged all the attacks, the last lighting bolt hitting me and making me stumble. I jumped over the wave of lightening and attacked, slashing in all direction, yet keeping it in control.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:00 am

I screamed, hearing it louder. I backed away, trying to crawl away.
Back to top Go down
Demetri

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:02 am

I sighed and decided to help the fight behind me. I cracked my knuckles and walked over boredly. "Okay," I boomed, rubbing my hands together. "Who's winning?" I asked the girl who was struggling on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:05 am

Tristan met the man blow for blow. He heard Sireena scream and he sent her a mental message. 'Focus on me! No one but me!' he thought and sent another bolt of lightning at the guy. It was close range so unless he had some kinda shield or teleportation powers then he was screwed.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:08 am

I focused on him... Focused hard, trying to connect with him. I looked at the girl, my eyes flickering.
Back to top Go down
Demetri

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:09 am

I quickly scanned the battle and saw no water being exchanged. Good. I sat on the ground, cracking the asphalt a bit. "Should I help at all?"
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 am

I quickly summoned a Darkness Sheild and I blocked, Then jumped back and threw it at him trying to cut him in half. This used alot of power so I had to find a Pitch black area soon. "What is your name, girl? Do not make me find out myself!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside The Mansion
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next