Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside The Mansion

Go down 
+3
Ben Zexion
Dream
SOCKS!
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

Outside The Mansion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:03 pm

I smirked and cracked my knuckles, walking towards him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:05 pm

"I like your thinking," Zack commented, hurling a thunder bolt at the boy's chest.

"We seriously don't have to fight. I'll help you if you want. Is it finding someone? Please, let me assist you." He still offered, ready for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:09 pm

I tossed my sword at him and stepped aside, letting the bolt hit it and send it scittering off. I rteally didn't need. Beside, I could get it back after washing this boys blood off me. at that thought I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:12 pm

Zack quickly side stepped away from the sword, which was way too close for comfort.

"All right, I guess you don't like negotiation. I hope, then, you find this shocking." He laughed at his own pun and sent two lightning bolts at his chest again.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:15 pm

I dodged one but the other hit me, making me stumble a little, but I continued to walk towards him. Then I punched at his stomach, hoping he would try to block it. oh how I miss the feel of broken bones under my hands.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:18 pm

Zack, under most circumstances, would have tried to block.

But, he had super strength friends. He also had super strength when he got angry. He knew looks could be deceiving, and didn't take that risk. He made the air around him push himself back, and then he send a gust of wind from behind the boy towards him, and his fist which was out and charged with electricity.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:21 pm

I was suprised by the display and was blown back, landing on my back. I got up angrily. "Your a fighter aren't you?" I asked irratated. I used telekinesis to get back my sword and then sliced at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:23 pm

"I would call myself one, yes." He admitted, barely dodging the slash with another push back of the wind.

"I see you're one yourself." He said, now trying to punch the kid with his fist.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:26 pm

This time I grabbed his fist with my hree hand, bending it backwards. "I'd say I'm a little more.." I then stabbed upwards at him, hoping to get under his ribcage.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Zack grimaced and grunted at the breaking of his hands. He knew it was a stupid idea.

He made the wind below him push him up quickly, but the slash got a bit of his chest. Not as much as the other boy probably hoped, but it was still bad.

In the air, he looked into the boys eyes.

"No, I think I'm more." He smiled, as he sent as much electricity through his hand that he had grabbed onto as he could, hopefully making him run away.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:35 pm

I grunted in suprise at the shock, stumbling back a little bit. I started to think he wasn't really worth it. The way things were going right now they would both kill each other. I got up shakily, and said "Your not worth the trouble" I kept my blade out though, incase he attacked anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Zack moaned a bit, looking at the deep gash in his chest. He looked back at the boy.

"I'm still here...if you need any help with your quest." He told him, breathing heavily, now holding his hand and walking back to the Mansion.
Back to top Go down
SOCKS!
SOCKS!

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:41 pm

By the sounds the other boy was making, I might have overestimated him. But He's a good opponent, so I didn't attack. "Yeah, sure" I would be back, but not for help. For round two. I started walking away and sheathed my sword.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:37 am

Zack walked into the grounds of the Mansion with Jessi to his right. The wonderful green grass welcomed him, the grass being as green as his love's eyes. He felt refreshed here, the view of the area was great.

But something was wrong.

The grass was being depressed and then going back up, in a pattern that reminded Zack of a cat. Not emotionally depressed, but physically. Zack stood still, and noticed the depressions were about four or five inches long and the depressions in the grass were getting closer and closer to him.

"What the f-?" He asked, but was then interrupted by a hard hit to the right side of his face. It felt like that of a paw of a lion had just punched him at 50 miles per hour. He felt the side of his face, and felt three cuts. They weren't that deep, and healed almost instantly. He couldn't go full flame now, or any type of flame now. He didn't want to burn the grass. So he held a fighting stance.

OOC: It's a large cat thing that can go invisible. It's stronger and faster than that of large cats, and it's bites are highly venomous. It has minor telekinesis skills, probably at max being a large bench.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:30 am

I gasped.
"Zack!"
Before i could go to him something bit my leg, making me scream and fall. It dragged me, i clawed trying to get away.
"Zack!'
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:38 am

"Damn it. God damn it." He thought frantically. He couldn't just send a fire ball. That would set Jessi on fire. That wasn't good. He had super healing...he had met nothing that could harm him this way. Before he went off to jump in the brawl, he tried to see if he had his nondepressed powers at the moment. He quickly made a fire in his hands. Good.

And with that, he jumped to where Jessi was at the moment, and gorilla smashed whatever was carrying her. It seemed to forget about Jessi.

"Didn't think that far," He mumbled, being mauled by the invisible force. It was clawing at his chest, bringing immense pain to Zack, but his healing was making sure he wouldn't die. He placed his hands to where he thought the mouth was, and made a quick flame thrower- like move.

And then the creature was flickering between it's invisible form and it's visible form. It had huge fangs, like that of a sabertooth. it was a big, black lion like thing. It's limbs were wider than most other cats- probably stronger and faster. Still on Zack, in agony about it's face being somewhat burnt, Zack punched it in it's face, where it backed off. Zack ran towards Jessi, placing a hand on her to heal her.

"Comon, up and at 'em." He told her, watching the cat.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:43 am

I twitched being healed. It was an animal... Good.
My eyes glowed back and i yelled at it... Mentally
STOP! RIGHT NOW!
I made tree roots shot out, pinning him down.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:53 am

The creature only mentally roared back at Jessi. The tree roots were thick, and the creature was struggling to break free of them, but with a little extra power, it seemed to break free of them. The broken tree roots were now very splintery, and the cat looked at them and back at Jessi.

It mentally brought them up, and flung them at her, like darts.

"Crap," Zack said, running up to where Jessi was standing, like a shield in front of her. The splinters were everywhere on his body. Even though his super healing was in effect, the healing didn't get rid of the splinters. It would only leave them there and Zack would have to tear them off later or catch himself aflame, but he wouldn't go on fire now. Zack stumbled back from the force of the splinters. He took heavy breaths.

"Damn cats," He spat on the ground, and motioned the cat for more. The cat started to run his way.

"When he's close enough, bind him again. I'll burn him." Zack said to Jessi, still shielding her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:57 am

I nod. He was close enough. I bond him again, tighter this time. I read its mind and stopped... It was crying. I got up and closed my eyes, i pet it. It appeared and i smiled.
"Whats wrong... Weve done nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:03 pm

Your kin have invaded our forest. Our own forest has been left to waste because of your kind, and we have no home. The cat told her, struggling more and more with the vines.

"Yeah, we've done nothing wrong! But yet you leave splinters through my hole body. Thanks, bro." Zack told the cat, although mostly to himself.

He is an odd one. I've observed him before. The cat told Jessi.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:08 pm

I smiled
stay with me... Ill protect you...
i pet it, smiling.
And that boy is my boyfriend...
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:11 pm

An odd mate you have selected. Alas, I will have no master. Although I will leave you if you let me out of these vines. You have showed me there is hope for your race. Our species will find a different place to inhabit. The cat told her.

Zack looked at them oddly, wondering what they were saying to each other. He just waited though.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:17 pm

I sighed.
I wish you could stay...
i loosened the roots.
i like lions... As much as i love plants
i smiled, petting it lovingly
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:21 pm

Fine, then. I will leave your friends at peace and I will stay. There is an ample supply of supplies here. The pet told her, and before he went invisible ran off a good 10 feet, looked back at the two, and then ran off to behind the mansion.

Thank you. It said.

"Well, that was fun. Fun for you. I got my chest clawed at, and now I have a bunch of splinters everywhere." He chuckled, and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:24 pm

your welcome
i smiled, kissing Zack. I sat him down, taking out the splinters.
"He'll stay... I like lions. And hes adorable.. Think ill name him ZJ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside The Mansion
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next