Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mansion's Gates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

The Mansion's Gates Empty
PostSubject: The Mansion's Gates   The Mansion's Gates EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:21 am

Thor flew up to the institute and stopped outside it's gates, making sure Lye was behind him.

"There thou art. If thou haveth any problems here or anywhere, calleth to me. You are now Thor, the god of thunder's ally. I wish you luck at your new home. Talk to Xavier before going any further. Tell him Thor sent you." He told her, and held out his hand for a handshake before he left.
Back to top Go down
Demetri

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion's Gates   The Mansion's Gates EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Soaking wet, I squeezed the seasalt, water, baby octopi, starfish, and any other miscellaneous objects from my hair. I then shook Thor's hand. "Thank you." I said. I took a deep breath. "Wish me luck." I started to walked through the gates to the mansion, nervous of what was inside.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion's Gates   The Mansion's Gates EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:23 am

Tristan appeared out of nowhere and shook his head. "Dammit, Dylan! I'll kick your arse for that!" He yelled up at the sky but then he sighed and looked around. He saw a...girl?....standing there and he walked up to her. "Hi, you new?" He asked her

He stood there waiting for a response when suddenly Sirena's thoughts played through his mind. "Sorry, I have to run." He told the mysterious girl and then darted up to the mansion. He followed the mental trail until he stopped in front of an unknown persons door.
Back to top Go down
Demetri

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion's Gates   The Mansion's Gates EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:25 pm

I jolted back to reality. "Oh! Sorry, my name is---" But he was gone. "Eh, I'll tell him later." I walked through the gates and entered this....Dramatic word? I'll settle for place. Yeah, I entered this place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mansion's Gates   The Mansion's Gates Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mansion's Gates
Page 1 of 1