Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside The Mansion

Go down 
+3
Ben Zexion
Dream
SOCKS!
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Outside The Mansion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:01 am

Zack clenched his teeth as the shards of wood were being plucked out from his chest and what not. It was painful, but he tried his best to ignore the pain.

"ZJ. Zack and Jessi. Cute." Zack commented, nodding his head as more splinters were being taken out. He kissed her back.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 4:47 am

I took out the last splinter and smiled, kissing him.
"Yea... It is. Feeling better hun?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:49 am

Zack winced once more as the last splinter was out. He looked down and seen the small hole that once had the splinter in it disappear thanks to his super healing. He was thankful he had this super healing ability, although a thought he had not thought of earlier make him contemplate.

With his super healing, he would live incredibly longer than everyone. Especially the longer he stayed in his non-depressed form. This would have been a good thought for most people...but what of Jessi? Would he out-age her? And if he did, for how long would he live on in such misery? The more Zack thought about this, the more he wanted the chain reaction of thoughts to stop. So he forced himself to ignore the thoughts.

"Well then let me show you to my room." He smiled and got up from the ground. He kissed her, and started to get a head start to the room, only to check on one specific thing first.

He held his hand out, and tried to make a fire ball in it. But that didn't work. It was electricity.

"Great..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:01 am

I stopped him.
"Stop... Whats wrong?"
I looked at him, stroking his face gentley.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:15 am

"It's...it's nothing," Zack lied, avoiding her eyes. He didn't want to lose her and live on for a terribly long time. That was a horrible thought. But idea kept manifesting in his mind, not wanting to be ignored, not wanting to be put away into the crevices of Zack's strange mind.

"Seriously, it's nothing," Zack insisted.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:17 am

I moved his face to look at me. I stared into his eyes, not wanting him to look away. I kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:27 am

Zack pushed her away a bit, not allowing the kiss.

"Not now." Zack shook his head, his eyes lost in thought.

"Look, you know I have super healing when I'm not depressed. This, in effect, gives me near agelessness. I'm not sure if you have super healing like I do or not, but I'm realizing that I will be very very miserable when you die and I'm forced to live on." Zack told her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:34 am

I took a step back, not liking that i was pushed. I took in what he said, but i didnt like the tone... Like he wanted to say something else...
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:44 am

"The point I'm trying to get to is I don't want to lose you and then be forced to live a lifetime or so longer. Well, then again...I'll be depressed, and not have my healing powers then...I could end my own life at that moment...but let's not get into all of that. I'll spend what time I do have with you." He stated, this time looking into her eyes, and sometimes looking down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:01 am

A afterlife with out him.... I had never thought of that...
My eyes went wet. I didnt want to think of that... But i did. I would die and leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:08 am

"Now now now, don't cry." Zack said, hugging Jessi tightly. "Look I'll promise to die with you. You spend enough contact with me, it's reasonable to believe that you'll live longer also. Honestly, don't worry about it now. It'll all be fine. That I promise." He said, looking into her eyes and smiling.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:10 am

I stared back at him. I had stopped crying, but my eyes were wet. I didnt want toleave him.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:20 am

Zack wiped her eyes with his thumb. "Come now, that day will come far later. While we have our lives together, lets enjoy them, okay?" Zack said to her, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:26 am

I kissed him, closing my eyes. I nodded, tho i was still afraid.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:33 am

"Come on, let's go to my room and hang there. I haven't yet shown you my music collection," He smiled to her. "Or do you want to do something else, my dear?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:36 am

I shook my head.
"Lets go to your room."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:54 am

"Will do, my love," Zack said, walking onto the path that went to the doors of the mansion. He held Jessi's hand, and took an extra glance at her lovely face, walking up to the doors and heading to his room.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:51 am

I followed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside The Mansion   Outside The Mansion - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside The Mansion
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8