Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The stone wall surrounding the mansion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

The stone wall surrounding the mansion Empty
PostSubject: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:32 am

Johnathon sat on top of the wall around the mansion, observing the scenery. It was nice; the grass was green, the trees were tall and healthy, and the animals looked beautiful. John only wished he could have killed Delta when he had the chance... who knows what that fight has caused in the space-time continuum. He let off a deep sigh, shaking his head.

He would stop Delta. He had to. That was the only choice he had.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:41 am

Annie floated up to Johnathon. "Hey. Whatcha looking at?"

She landed and sat beside him. She studied his face then his expression. "You look... yearning?"
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:56 am

As a reaction rather than a thought, John brought out his fire claws as he swung at the girl, but before he could hit her, he stopped and retracted his claws.

"Sorry about that, I was raised in a different reality than this one." He told apologized, looking in her eyes for a moment, and then back to the scenery.

"I'm looking at the landscape. In my world there wasn't any peace like this." He told her. He ignored the yearning question, as it would be hard to explain to someone he was from the future sent here to kill Delta.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyThu May 24, 2012 10:42 am

Annie smiled a little. She was from his part of time and his part of the universe. "Another reality? Gosh... What's it like?"

Annie had just about turned intangible before he even reached her. "And don't worry about hurting little old me."

She reached forward and passed a hand through him to show him why. "I'm Phantom Girl. Also known as Annie Lennox."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:14 am

John was impressed by her intangibility, although he went to the question. "My reality is the future. My dad's- Er, Zachary, my father in the future's clone, Delta RC-1138, finds a super powerful gem that gives him powers to rival even gods. He took over the world. Imagine a world that's taken over by a psychopath killer. From what I found, being on the run for 12 years, I was the only one not under Delta's influence. Eventually I found a time machine that my father made." He told her. After a moment, he looked to her. It felt odd to talk to someone else, someone other than an animal. The girl was rather attractive, but Johnathon knew it would be stupid for feelings to get in his way, especially now.

"My name's Johnathon Asher Elessar. I don't really have a nickname like yours, but you can call me John." He said, holding out his hand the girl for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:30 am

She took it with a firm grip and smiled. "If you want any help, now's the time to ask, Johnny boy. I've got nowhere right now. As well as no one. I'm a free bird. Free half ghost bird anyway... No. I'm not half dead. It's a DNA thing... Long story. Look, you need any help?"

She changed back to her regular form, her black hair turning red and her eyes changing to brown in a red glow.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:56 am

John chuckled then looked to a tree off in the distance. "If you could find Delta, that'd be good. He has long dark blonde hair, 5'11, bluish-green eyes, and he's skinny. If you could locate him, tell me immediately." He told Annie.

"But you don't have to," He said, shaking his head. "It's a pretty dangerous thing to do." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:15 pm

"Please. I'ma dangerous girl, Elessar," Annie laughed. "Have you tried looking the palce you would look last? That's how I start looking for things. I think where I'd look last."

She shrugged, playing with her red hair. "By the way, how come you didn't freak with my ghost powers? I mean... Sure, you're from the future but why didn't you freak? Are you like me? Different?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:13 am

"He was last at Madison Square Garden. I almost killed him if he didn't disappear. I've got no clue where he could be now. For all I know he could have found the gem by now..." He mumbled off, shaking his head.

"Different sums me up pretty well. I've grown to not be surprised by anything, really. I can literally talk to and understand animals. In fact, you're the first person I've talked to - other than my parents - that's not an animal. Then I found out my dad was being tortured..." He said, but then realized he was sounding whiny.

"But yeah, I'm not surprised by things anymore." He repeated, running his hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptySat May 26, 2012 12:58 am

Annie played dumb. "Gem?" she murmured out loud.

She shrugged. "Well... I suppose. Its just... Never mind. Whats that about a gem?"

She cocked her head to the side and started to float, her legs crossed in a sitting position. "Sounds mystical."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:59 am

"The gem that amplified Delta's powers to unimaginable heights. The one he won't find once he's dead." John told her. "That gem is the catalyst for the taken over world." He explained a bit more. "I don't know much about it, only that he found it four years from now, although I'm not sure when he'll find it now. I don't know what I caused because of my failure."
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:41 am

Annie cocked her head. She landed and frowned. "What does it look like? what colour? How big?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptySun May 27, 2012 10:20 pm

"Unfortunately I know little about the gem. The only reason I know about it is because of animals. That is all." He told her, disappointed himself. If he did know he could probably look better for it. He ran his hand through his hair again and sighed. For all he knew, Delta could be on the other side of the world, and he didn't even know what the gem looked like. Great.

Last edited by Zachary on Mon May 28, 2012 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:51 am

OOC: His hair through his hair? Well... OK?

Annie mused. "So... Johnny boy... Want me to search with you?"

She offered a smile.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:54 am

OOC: Lol, let me edit that.

John stared blankly at the trees in the distance for a second, and then looked at Annie with a smile on his face.

"Yes. That would help considerably." John nodded his head once slowly. "When do you want to? Now?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:07 am

"I think you need rest. I have a place near by. You could come over there and rest up," she shrugged. "You could grab something to eat too. Maybe wash up if you want to."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:33 am

John thought for a moment. He hadn't slept in...two days. That couldn't be healthy. Nor had he had a proper meal since he was four...

"That would be excellent. Thank you, Annie. And where is your place?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:08 am

"Not far. It's a bit dingy, though. I kinda lost... well, everything lately. I'm living alone," she shrugged. "But that doesn't matter. It's got a spare room for you and I sleep in the sitting room anyway out of habit."

She glowed and transformed once more. She offered her hand. "Come on. It's quicker if I fly us there."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:15 am

"Don't worry about it. I'll be fine in your spare room," He told her, taking her hand.

John could have traveled via air, but he wouldn't know where the place was anyway. It would also be interesting to travel with a half-ghost, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stone wall surrounding the mansion   The stone wall surrounding the mansion Empty

Back to top Go down

The stone wall surrounding the mansion
Page 1 of 1