Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annie's Two Storey Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:50 am

John thought for a moment. He had thought of this before, and gathered a lot of information, but being with time, one of the weirdest things in existence, it was a hard thing to word.

"We will change the future, yes, in this dimension. When I went back in time to change this time line, I did exactly that -- emphasis on this timeline. Because the one I left is now a different time line from the one I'm in, because I'm in it, and so are you. I believe that even if my parents were not to have me in this time line, I'd be okay, because I'm not in this time line. Does...does that make any sense?" He asked her uncertainly.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:04 am

Annie nodded. "Barely but I understand."

She gave it a little more thought. "Ew... My mother tried to flirt with you..."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:50 am

Johnathon smirked a bit. Yeah, it would be rather odd for your mother to flirt with your lover.

"C'mon, let's go," He said, walking out to the subway. It'd probably take a while before they found any sort of clue, but it'd be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annie's Two Storey Apartment
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4