Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annie's Two Storey Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:12 am

Annie nodded. "There should be a list on the fridge. I update it when we- I run out of something. This week's is the top sticky note. As for money..." she said and reached to the coffee table, pulling out a draw beneath it and taking out her wallet. She handed over a credit card. "Charge it to that."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:25 am

Getting up, facing the other way to the fridge, John froze as he thought he heard a 'we', but guessed he must have been hearing things. Following her instructions, he grabbed the top sticky note with a glance at it, reading things like 'milk' and 'bread', and then grabbed her credit card, and pocketed it. Smiling at her, he waved as he opened the door.

"Er...don't do too much, just relax...okay?" He told her, as he closed the door, shaking his head. That was unnecessary...completely stupid...

Sighing, and walking instead of using his wind to carry him everywhere, he headed to the direction of the city, where he would find a Walmart or something to buy these groceries...maybe even talk to someone who would know what to do, he didn't know.

(I'll continue it on in here, just didn't want to get too carried away.)
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:49 am

Annie smiled after him. Then she frowned. "Damn. I didn't tell him where to find the nearest Walmart..." she sighed and shook her head. She slowly managed to get to her feet and looked around. "Why did I say we? I know the drill he's doing. He's going to kick some Delta butt... Then he's going to leave. He doesn't care for me. Not in that sense. Damn it, Annie. You've gone and fallen for someone who friendzoned you fast."

She found a mirror and swallowed. She experimented with her hair. Up... Down... Bun? No... Pony? No... Bun might work... She went upstairs and found the bathroom. Switching on the shower, she got in and started scrubbing thoroughly.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:02 am

Figuring out himself where the nearest Walmart was (he was getting odd vibes from some of the people walking on the street) he walked inside, his eyes scanning the aisles of goods. Taking out the list Annie had made, he looked through it, grabbed a cart, and walked through the place, his mind still thinking.

Well, it said, you could go in the middle and tell her you have feelings for her but can't act on them. That, for a moment, sounded fairly logical, but then John realized it would be even harder then, because Annie might use that as hope...

But was hope wrong? Maybe, when the dust had settled, John would still be alive. That would be good...maybe that hope would help him, even? That sounded good...but way too easy. A mutual love would make it be hard for him to risk his life...but what if she was okay with it?

It sounded a bit too perfect for John, on an impossible level. It made sense, though...and it didn't sound bad, just a little too convenient for John's liking.

And before he knew it, when he entered went back to looking through his eyes, he seemed he had gotten everything that was needed. He went up to the check-out line, and gave the cashier the credit card to charge it, he gave it back, and John, when he was outside and placed the cart back, grabbed all of the groceries with both hands, still thinking...

Well, it might work. In fact, it probably would. But what if it went wrong? What if she wouldn't allow him to risk his life or something like that? He needed her aid very much so, and to risk it for a selfish benefit would be wrong. But was it selfish...?

Biting his lip, he shook his head, walking to to the apartment. He wanted to, because it sounded like a pretty solid plan, but was afraid of the consequences that might follow. The consequences didn't seem all that bad, though...the only problem being that Annie might be attacked or even held hostage -- but even without the mutual love she was wanted by Delta of the future, who most likely knew that Annie defected...

And with that, it seemed to click into place. He'd be better off telling her anyway; pent up emotions are always one to bring a fellow down.

Walking up to the apartment, he knocked on the door.

"It's John," He told.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:21 am

Annie got out of the shower and heard the door knocking. Using a towel as a make-shift dress, she went down the stairs and let John in. "Oh. You're back," she smiled and closed the door behind him. She took the groceries from him as best she could without her towel slipping down and revealing all.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:39 am

Well, thought John, a little wide-eyed after seeing her in only a towel, that's certainly not the idea I had in mind when I knocked on the door. It made him feel a lot more uncomfortable than it should have, with John thinking of Annie a lot more freely because of his mental conversation. Shaking his head a bit and closing his eyes, trying to get a certain image or another from creeping into his brain, he helped her with putting the groceries away, trying to word the beginning sentence right in his mind. But now? Ugh...if he waited, it would only become harder...

Once they were finished, Johnathon clenched his teeth. "Um...Annie? Can we talk?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:49 am

Annie frowned. "Sure... Uhm..." John? If you're rejecting me again, I'm at liberty to just fly through the ceiling to my room and ignore you for a while. I can't handle that right now... she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:03 am

"Well...uh..." John spoke, running his hand through his hair, and then stroking his chin. "Out in the Walmart, I was thinking of -- well, I was...thinking of you, I guess you could say. I...er...well, I didn't know how to deal with my thoughts of you. My job is to risk my life for the benefit of the future, but a thought formed in my mind...what if I confessed? I told myself that would make it harder on me, obviously, but then another followed up: what if you were okay with me risking my life? So...what I'm basically trying to say is, yes, I love you. But...uh...I do need to risk my life for this job. Is that...is that okay with you?" He managed to say, looking up to her at his question. He wasn't even sure of what to expect, really.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:23 am

She was still for moments before she let it sink in. He loved her... He loved her... Her face crumpled into tears and she used one hand to cover her face. "Oh wow... I'm sorry... I'm just... I don't know... Glad... happy... That you... I... I mean... It sucks you're here to put your life at risk... But I can't stop that..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:24 pm

John would have went over to hug Annie or to console her, but given the fact that she was wearing nothing other than a towel, it didn't feel right to him. He did move closer to her, though.

"I can't promise you I'll make it all the way through, but I can sure as hell promise you that I'll try my best for it to not end that way. It would be horrible if I couldn't see your face any more," He said, with a weak smile. He didn't know whether this was turning out for the better or not -- Annie wasn't too comprehensible at the moment, but John hoped he was doing the best.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Annie nodded and looked up at him. Sniffing, she wiped away her tears. "I'm sorry about the tears. It's just a shock for me. I mean... No one's ever said... I mean... I... I love you too... The way you laugh, smile... Take everything seriously... Everything and myself."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:09 pm

John blushed as she complimented him. It wasn't natural for him to be complimented, but it did feel good. Smiling, and feeling more confident, he went close to her and placed an arm around her shoulders.

"It's going to be all right. I'm not dead yet and you're still here." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:15 pm

She frowned. "Right... Here..." she muttered and sighed. "Ghostly radiation like that would have driven out Delta. So... We'd have to figure out where we can find him again... And I mean we. Gotcha? I'm going to help as much as I can. If I lose you, I'd rather not look so damn helpless against it."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Johnathon nodded. There was so many places to look, though...it sounded impossible to do, but John wouldn't stop until he found Delta and brought him down. And 'we' sounded rather good at the moment. But first, a voice spoke in his head, there's one thing you need to do.

Half-way knowing what he was doing (the other half being completely oblivious) he kissed Annie on her lips. It was a light kiss, but one filled with passion nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:28 pm

Annie's eyes closed just before his lips touched hers and she enjoyed the taste. She wrapped her arms lazily around him and opened her eyes when it was over. "Wow... That was all that and more..." she whispered, glancing down at hid lips as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:35 pm

John was rather surprised himself. It felt akin to a explosion of fireworks and a sharp shock on his lips. But he had to clench his teeth and retract. The front of his pants were starting to tighten, and John balled up his hand as he didn't want to go much further (well, not that far).

"I'll...uh...wait for you to get dressed, then," He told her, walking over to the couch and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:39 pm

"I think that would be helpful, yes," she nodded and scampered off to her room to get changed. Once she was behind the door, she sighed and slid down the wood happily. Clothed amd dry, Annie stepped out of her room as she tied her hair up.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:53 am

All right, Johnathon said to himself, with a nod, everything went better than expected, and you kept it in your pants. I'm proud of you, John.

Soon, Annie came back from out of her room fully clothed, and John stood up and smiled.

"Ready?" He asked her. He didn't know know where to start, though could assume it would be close to where Annie remembered it being, which was a start -- a very vague start, but a start.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:03 am

Annie smiled and looked down at the mint green shirt she wore with jeans. "Sure. Let's get going. Uhm... Let's try around the subway again. See if we can find any clues."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:27 am

John nodded. That sounded like the best place to start. Heading to the door, he opened it, gesturing for Annie to take the lead.

"After you," He told her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:35 am

Annie shook her head. "I need to lock the door. You go and I'll phase through after you," she told him.

OOC: What if we had Annie or John kidnapped?
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:01 am

(Or both? I like both.)

With another nod, John walked outside, running his hands through his hair. Well, here's to the first reconnaissance mission with Annie post-confession. He didn't think it would make much of a difference, but it looked like he would find out.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:23 am

Annie locked the door and then phased through after going to her ghost form. She opened her eyes and smiled at John. "OK. Let's go," said Annie as she transformed back into her human form. "I'll use what ever I can to help us when we get there."

OOC: Both sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:35 am

John smiled, reaching his hand to hold onto Annie's. He did feel a lot less stressful now that he finally released his pent up emotions, which cleared his mind to a considerable amount. There was a worry for Annie, though -- one he already had before, but now that he wasn't rejecting his feelings towards her, it felt stronger. There was an almost subconscious urge to keep that in check, but now there was no need to.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:48 am

Annie let him take her hand and gave him a quick smile. "Uhm... I just thought... If we change the past... do we change the future? Like... Your existence is kinda insured because of your parents or whatever... But I've no idea about my parents."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annie's Two Storey Apartment
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next