Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annie's Two Storey Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Annie's Two Storey Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:58 am

Annie openned the door, keeping it open for John to come in behind her. She glowed red, changing form to human again. She kicked off her boots and looked over her shoulder. "Hey, take your shoes of, ok? I like to at least attempt to keep the place clean. Anyway, we got water in the tap, food in the refridgerator and I'll be right back. Make yourself at home."

She whizzed up the glass staircase of the apartment and closed her bedroom door quickly. It had worked... She'd managed to at least get him to come with her... Now if only she could get him to trust her...
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:09 am

John took off his shoes next to Annie's, and slowly walked through the place, examining her home. He had been taught manners as a child from his dad, and although they were told to him when he was four, he held on to the memories because it was the only ones of his parents he had to keep. One of the rules was: 'Even if someone tells you 'make yourself at home', you are to treat the visit as if you were invited by royalty. Keep all of your manners strong.'

But, John had to admit, the thought of a refridgerator filled with food made him hungry, more so that he hadn't eaten in two days or whatever it was. His stomach growled, but he walked slowly over to the fridge. It was pretty loaded, so John took some sliced meat, along with a tomato and some lettuce. He continued to look around the place and he found bread. John made himself a good sized sandwich and got a glass of water, which he brought to the table. Against his urges to devour it, he ate like his father told him, like a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:43 am

Annie managed to get herself together in exactly four minutes and ten seconds. She left her room and came into the room. "Hey, John. Nice sandwich," she said and went to the fridge. She pulled out a bar of chocolate from the vegetable drawer. She sat opposite him anbroke her chocolate up, neatly arranging the pieces. She seemed distracted. Of course she was. She was thinking about her job...
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:31 am

John smiled at the compliment, still chewing his sandwich. After he finished chewing, he wiped his mouth with a napkin that was on the table.

"Thanks, I have to say it's pretty good. I must also thank you for welcoming me into your home, it's quite a lovely place." He told her, taking a swig of his drink. Observing her, she seemed to have something else on her mind, but John didn't feel it was right to mention it.

"So how long have you lived here?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:34 am

"Three days," she shrugged. "Family had money in the bank. Only family member who can get into the bank... Dad's a scientist so there's a steady flow of income..."

She popped a square of chocolate into her mouth. She offered a piece.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:45 am

John nodded thoughtfully to her story, and took the piece of chocolate. He smiled to her in thanks and placed it in his mouth, and allowed his eyes to wander across the room. It was spacious, but not the kind of spacious where you feel like it's a place to big, but just enough to have a nice, friendly aura to it. He took another drink of his water.

"What's your dad a scientist of? Zack was - sorry, - will be a physicist soon enough. How long did it take for him to get his PhD? 3 months, if my memory serves me correctly." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:50 am

"Dad's into DNA," she said. "With a side interest in what's commonly known as ghostology. Mom's a doctor. Just a plain and simple doctor. I don't know how they ended up together."

She supposed it was true. Her father was interested in DNA at this point in time. And he'd always had a love of ghostology. She mentally put the sentences into future tense and shivered. She'd used her grandfather's bank account for this. He never used it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:05 am

"That's quite interesting. I've always had an interest in biology, as I can talk to animals and make plants grow. I never had the time to read, though." He told her with a shrug. Another moment of silence passed.

"So you said you have money in the family bank, out of curiousity, how much money is in there? And what do you plan to do with the money?" He asked her, as he took the last bit of the sandwich he had left, a small bite sized piece, and placed it in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:08 am

Annie's mind raced. "Um... I don't actually know how much. I don't pay much attention to it. I don't know what I'm going to do with it... Why?"

She bit into another piece of chocolate. She looked up and glanced awya from him. She stood up and took a glass from a cupboard and poured some water in. "I really need to buy some more milk... Maybe some orange juice... Hey, do you like apple juice?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:46 am

"I was just curious is all," John told the truth, shrugging a bit. "As for the juice, I do like apply juice, yes. I haven't had it in a while, but I remember it was quite refreshing." He told her, smiling. At the word refreshing, though, the word relaxing came to mind, and with the word relaxing entering, he realized that he was tired. He tried to ignore it his best to hold the conversation a bit longer before he went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 6:53 am

"You have the choice of the sofa or the spare room upstairs," she said, wrapping her uneaten chocolate up in the wraping and putting it back in the fridge. She turned to face him. "Fair warning, I'll most likely fall asleep on you if you choose the sofa. I usually crash there. Literally."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

John smiled. "I'd prefer the spare room, I wouldn't like to be interrupted in my sleep, and other than that, I'm a very light sleeper." John told her. He really hated being such a light sleeper, although it did help him in a couple of very tight spot with some henchmen of Delta back in the day. Or, forward in the day. You know what I mean.

At the thought of a bed, he became more tired than he thought he would be. "And I guess it's time for me to call it a day, my body is telling me it's done." He told her, rubbing his eyes and standing up.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:09 am

"Come on then. I'll show you which room," she said and walked up the stairs, finidng the right door and opening it. It was a pleasant room, filled with a dull beige colour. "It's not much but it'll do fine."

She grinned at her guest. "Any problems, don't hesitate to call me or wake me up. I mean it, Mr Polite. You need anything, wake me up and I'll do it. Let me get that to to sink in further. ANYTHING."

She smiled and went to her own room. A minute later, she stepped back out wearing pajamas. She smiled at him again and practically floated all the way down the glass staircase. She found the remote and switched the TV on, leaving the volume on mute and just watching the facial expressions of whoever was filling her screen.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:17 am

"Thank you, although I doubt I'll need anything. If I do, though, I'll tell you," He lied, but nodded. He didn't like bothering anyone, especially at night, and if he actually did need anything he would try and find it for himself, and if he couldn't he would just ignore it.

"It's much appreciated for you to invite me over, especially on such short notice. Anyway, good night." He nodded to her as he walked to the bed in the room. Almost as soon as he lied down, he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:21 am

Pretty soon, she drifted off. She could hear voices in her dream but they weren't normal. They were disconnected. She felt warm... warmer than she had been for a while. Being a ghost girl, she was cold twenty four hours, seven days a week. She starrted to jerk in her sleep, making the odd noise.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:38 am

John awoke wide awake to a peculiar noise that was coming from downstairs. Instinctively, he brought out his left hand and made his fire flames come out, like a torch. He then shook his head though and retracted his claws, the room was already lit well enough from the moon light. He stood still for another moment, and heard the sound again, from downstairs, probably around the same area where Annie was when he left for bed, near the television.

John stealthily walked down the stairs, his battle reflexes getting in mind. With a peek around the corner, there Annie was, moving in her sleep, the sound coming from her, and close to her was the TV flashing images and commercials and what not. John took a look around the room, trying to observe anything that had changed the last time he was in here, wanting to find out if there was an intruder, though it all looked the same. John walked up to Annie's jerking body and knelt down over her.

"Annie!" He whispered to her. "Wake up! It seems you're having a nightmare." He said, gently shaking her body a bit.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Her eyes flew open and she kicked at John, trying to escape. She remembered herself. "Sorry... Just... Nightmare... Did I wake you? I'm sorry."

She bit her lip and looked sheepish. "I guess the accident's still fresh in my mind," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:11 am

"There's no reason to be sorry, Annie." John told her, being truthful.

"And, uh, if I may ask, what accident?" He asked her, intrigued. He didn't want to bother her about anything too personal.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:22 am

Her face dropped. "Uh... The accident that changed me. Into a half ghost," she explained. "Um... I got into an accident at Dad's lab... and my DNA was effected. My molecules got rearranged or something..."

She rubbed the back of her neck for a moment. She sighed. "I'm sorry if I woke you up."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:45 am

"Again, it's not a problem that you woke me up. It doesn't matter." John said, waving his hand and shaking his head. "But what does matter is if you're okay. Are you alright?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:47 am

"I'm fine," she said. She shook her head then looked up. How... odd... he looked in the light of the TV. Kinda... handsome? No. Annie, don't start feeling that way. He's a target. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:54 am

"That's good then. If you don't need anything more, I'm going back to bed, or atleast trying." He told her, looking into her eyes, then back up to the room he was sleeping in. "Good night," He told her, walking up the steps and laying in bed once more, eventually falling asleep after what seemed like forever.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:59 am

Annie withdrew into her knees. She bit them, hard, trying to force the thoughts away. She... She... She didn't know... She sighed and stood up, transforming. She left a note telling him to just make breakfast for himself and she'd be back around the time he started eating.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:28 am

John awoke to the sun of the morning. He slowly got out of bed and stretched, he was feeling quite refreshed now that he finally slept. He walked down stairs, rubbing his eyes and yawning. Annie wasn't there, but in her place was a note telling him to make breakfast for himself.

"All right," John said, walking up to the fridge, grabbing some orange juice and milk. After looking around some more, he found the cereal, and was eating a bowl of it.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:55 am

Annie flew back in, phasing through a wall. She was covered in scratches. She transformed back to her regualr form and made her way into the kitchen. "Morning," she said as she went for the first aid kit. "What a night... You wouldn't believe what happened. In fact, I'd rather not tell you. I nearly threw up a few times..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Annie's Two Storey Apartment
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next