Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Mason

Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:38 am

I web-swing in. The blue sky was beautiful. I get undressed, and out on a regular comfy sweater. I sleep.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 12:57 am

Hawkeye landed on the roof of the apartment a few hours later and got off the Sky-cycle. He pulled on his quiver of trick arrowsand his folded up bow before walking down the fire escape and stopping in front of Spiderman's window. He walked in and then kicked his bed. "Hey, Web for brains. Get up, you're the one that wanted to go on patrol today anyway." He said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:01 am

I wake up. "Hawkeye. Want does Nick want now?" I thought. "No, I'm not cleaning Tony's suit again." But I could tell that wasn't it. "What is it?" I was now suspicious. There was a knock at my door. "My friend. Hide."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:08 am

Hawkeye scowled and quickly went back on to the fire escape. "I should kick your butt for this webhead." He told Peter and then shut his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:12 am

I nod. M.J. came in. ''Hey,'' she said. "Hey!" I say and take her hand. "I swear I heard something go up the fireplace."No..." I answer. "Really?" she asked, then set the fireplace on fire. I face-palm.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:17 am

Hawkeye stifles a laugh when he heard the girl come in. So Parker has a girlfriend then? Hawkeye let out a silent laugh. Haha this would be hilarious to listen in on.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:21 am

I have spider-sense. "M.J., my sense! Go!" She goes.

I bust through the window. "Miss me?" I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:25 am

Hawkeye unfolded his bow and docked and an arrow with no more then a thought. "Hey!" He said and then fired an explosive arrow at Loki.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:27 am

I stagger back from the arrow. I shoot hot fire at Hawkeye. I hit Spiderman.

I fall, loopy.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:33 am

Hawkeye jumped off the fire escape before the flames reached him. HIs sky-cycle responded to his silent call and he landed on his self steering cycle. He docked three more arrows and fired at Loki.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:37 am

I get up and web Loki. "Got'cha."

I laugh. "You're such a poor race." I burn the webs and disappear.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:40 am

Hawkeye growled a little bit and told the sky-cycle to hover near Peter's room. "What the hell was that all about?" Barton asked Parker to see if he knew something. Very doubtful though.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:43 am

"How the heck would I know? Maybe the Avengers.''
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:56 am

Hawkeye told put away his bow. "If this is about the Avengers then Fury is gonna be pissed. And then I'm gonna have SHIELD on my back for fighting with their Director." He said and then looked up at the sky. He half expected the Helicarrier to be right there. No such luck though.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:07 am

"We'll talk to him together. Where is he?" I ask, getting on my suit. I was ready. I look at him carefully.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:09 am

"Old Pirate face is probably on the Helicarrier wondering what the hell Loki was doing in his city." Hawkeye said and told the Sky-Cycle to get ready to fly to the Helicarrier.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:11 am

"Then, let's go or Fury is gonna put it on our hands."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:16 am

"Whatever." Barton said and then sped away on his cycle.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:24 am

I follow. "Ya know something?" I ask. I was web swinging beside him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:28 am

"What's that, Webhead?" Barton asked him as he flew on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:44 am

"Loki has a pattern. He's been going to Asgard and back nonstop, then leaves in the middle of a fight. I think something here is helping something in Asgard."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 2:57 am

"And you were going to tell someone this, when exactly?" Hawkeye asked him. He raised an eyebrow at the spiderboy.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:03 am

"Whenever the whole team was gathered." I shot another web at a building. I land on it.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:19 am

Hawkeye sighed a bitout of frustration and just kept on flying ahead. "I take back what I said earlier. Fury isn't the only one that's gonna be pissed. THor might as well knock your head off when he hears this." Barton said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:26 am

"Whatever." I swing next to him again. We don't have much to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment   Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Spiderman's (a.k.a. Peter Parker) Apartment
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next