Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Annie's Two Storey Apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:12 am

John looked at her oddly, and really wish he could know so he could help, but he didn't ask the question, as she said she'd rather not tell him. "Good morning," He said, after he finished munching on his cereal. "I don't have anything to say about my sleep, really, I had a dreamless night and I slept great." He told her, finishing his cereal and his orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 am

She nodded. Why was she staring at him? STOP IT, ANNIE! STOP! NOW! "Uhuh? I suppose thats good. I always love dreams. Good or bad. I like hearing the dreams of others."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:58 am

"I love dreams too, when I have them. But they're few and very far between. I probably have a dream every six months or so. The last dream I had...it was about the world ending and somehow dinosaurs came back to help humans survive. Yeah, I don't know either." He chuckled, running his hand through his hair. "I can't thank you enough for letting me spend the night here, by the way. Much appreciated." John said.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:04 am

"No," she cleared her throat, "no problem," she said. "Where do you want to start looking for this gem thing first?"

She smiled at him and ran a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:44 am

John smiled back at her. "As you said yesterday, the place where I last seen him. I'm not exactly looking for the gem, more so Delta in general so I can kill him before he gets the chance to find it. That last place was Madison Square Garden, and then he disappeared without a trace." He told Annie, standing up and walking over to the sink where he placed his dishes in.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:49 am

"Madison Square Garden? He could be anywhere in New York by now. Even anywhere in the US," Annie pointed out. She winced as one of her scratches touched the wall she was automatically leaning against. She shook it off. One of Delta's minions had done it... She pushed the memory away.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:59 am

"I know. Especially how he just disappeared... that worries me the most. I mean, none of his powers allow him to do that! When he's depressed he can control the earth, when he's angry he has super telekinesis, and when he's not depressed he can manipulate water and ice, along with having a deathly aura. Nothing in there about teleportation. He was using his water powers against me at the time. What could he possibly do with the water to make him just disappear like that? I mean, it isn't like-" He paused, then his eyes widened.

"That's it! He made himself into water- evaporated, of course, but with the control of water someone might be able to make themselves into water particles! He can travel through the air this way! Well, not that it's a good thing, but it's good now that I know." He blabbered on, pacing back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:09 am

She watched him, nodding as her head followed him. Her eyes were just glued. She had a goofy smile on, she just knew it. She cocked her head.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 am

"What?" He chuckled at her, smiling. The smile soon faded. "This gets us no closer though. Who can tell how far he can travel in that form? Either way, we need to visit the garden. That's a start. I guess I could talk to some animals and figure out where he went, but animals don't have a good memory, and I would think Delta wouldn't have made a big commotion when he transformed back into himself, as I would have followed him. Anyway, if it's okay with you, we should go to the gardens, the sooner the- oh! How could I be so rude?" He said, now clearly seeing a large scratch on her. John brought out one of his electric claws.

"I get super healing from my dad. He has a very high healing factor, more than I have ever seen. When he touches people when he's not depressed, he can heal others. Unfortunately, I don't have that high of a healing factor, but I do have a high one nevertheless. My blood heals others when consumed-" He said, swiping at his left arm with his electric claw, leaving a good sized cut. He winced a bit, but he had worse, specifically when was making a run for it in a large hotel, in which he tripped over the guard railing and had a 10 story fall. He would have used his air powers, but he knew that if he did he would have been chased after by the goons. The cut was quickly healing.

"Here, drink up," He told her holding his forearm up to her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:32 am

She looked alarmed. "I heard of a mutant who could do that. She's called Artemis. I heard about her at a thing I went to at Xavier Institute."

She looked at his arm... She sighed. "When in Rome," she said and pressed her lips against his skin and began to drink.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:40 am

"Yeah, I haven't heard of Artemis, but I know it's common for people's blood to heal when they themselves have a high enough healing factor. And, not too surprisingly, more of the mutants now-a-days have a super healing ability. I say not too surprising because the ones with a healing factor can live longer lives and produce more offspring. You know, evolution and stuff." He told her as the wound healing under her mouth. Once he could tell it was done healing, he brought his forearm back.

"Feeling better?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:43 am

She nodded. "Yeah. Yeah. I'm ok now."

She grinned at him, blood on her lip still. "I feel fine."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:54 am

John smiled but turned his head. He liked this girl, as a friend though. Nothing more. And even if he honestly wanted to develop it further, he knew he couldn't. He was doing her a favor if he didn't, the future was at stake. The future that everyone would live through if John's mission wasn't complete. He couldn't let that happen. Maybe, maybe if he lived through the day he killed Delta he would want to develop it further, but John highly doubted that.

"Well that's good then." He said, turning his head back to her after a moment his head was away, still smiling.

"Let us go then." He told her, walking up to the door and getting his shoes on.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:59 am

She wiped her mouth and nodded. "Shall I transform again or are we ok?"

She held her hand up ready to turn.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:15 am

"I can fly us via wind if you want to," He said, lifting her with air for a moment, only about a foot off the ground, then gently placed her back.

"Actually, we'll just do that. You brought me here, I'll bring you to the garden," He said after a moment. He opened the door with his air and flew up, also bringing up Annie. It was...interesting to be flying and also carrying someone in the air, he hadn't done it before, although he knew he could. He brought Annie's shoes to her feet as she exited, and then bolted towards the garden, carrying Annie beside him in an air bubble so her hair wouldn't get knotted or anything.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:43 am

"Oh wow..." she said. "I mean it, wow... I mean, I can fly but this? This is flying."

She grinned at him. Oh wow...
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:31 am

John flew back to the house, a little exhausted himself, though he cared much more for the unconscious Annie in his arms, and landed at the door. Opening it, he went inside, the house looking like they had just left it. He closed the door behind him with a blast of air, and brought Annie over to the sofa, and lied her in a comfortable position. He looked at her freckled face, lingering his eyes there...

No, he told himself very firmly, like a dog that just peed on a rug. He sat down Indian style on the floor and ran his hand through his air, thinking of everything that just happened.

So, Annie was a spy for Delta in the future, and sent here, to kill him? And now she was on his side...the good side...good. And his lair would be in the ghost place below the subways...hm...a rather interesting spot, to say the least. It sounded like a place that one would go for hiding, in the haunted area.

He stood up just as quickly as he sat down -- he assumed it was his ADHD that didn't allow him to stay in one place for an extended period of time without moving. He went to the kitchen, and found a clean washcloth, which he wet, and then went back to Annie, and started to clean the cut on her head, forcing his eyes onto the cut rather than to linger much on the face.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:52 am

Annie's eyes slowly opened and she winced when she felt the cold water on her cut. "Ow..." she said weakly. She looked up at John. "I figured out the warmth... It was ghost radiation. You know how there's a constant radiation coming from the earth, the sun, excetera? Well, sometimes, when there's more than a couple ghosts around... They radiate a certain... gas... Sorry, my head hurts and my thinking is muddled."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:48 am

"Then don't worry about it. Lie down and rest, Annie. You've done enough for today." He told her, smiling. He didn't know what he would do...probably just sit down and contemplate some things, maybe even take a small nap himself. He just thought it best that if Annie needed to sleep then she should.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:55 am

Annie shook her head and tried to get up. "N-no... I have to go and get... get groceries..." she said and immediately fell back to her lying down position. She gave a soft groan and closed her eyes. "On the other hand, I'm sleepy..."

She drifted off in silence.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:10 am

John smirked as she fell asleep on the couch. He would get the groceries, but he didn't have any money, and wasn't keen on stealing things -- at least in this society that wasn't controlled by his dad's clone. His smirk faded and he ran his hands through his hair again. There wasn't much to contemplate about, other than the obvious fact that he was noticing the feelings he had for Annie growing...it made him angry with himself very much so, but it was getting harder and harder to drive out of his mind. If it continued to manifest like that, it would only make things work. He couldn't deny it, but he needed to all the same.

The problem was that she liked him to. And that's what made things so much worse -- or, John guessed, he should be thankful. If she wasn't attracted to him, he would have been dead, and that would have been bad, if that wasn't obvious enough. Still, it couldn't be made clearer that he needed to be able to risk his whole life on the line in a blink of an eye. He needed to be ready to die if and when the time called for him to do so. He was ready to die...but now, thinking about death, Annie's face appeared in his mind...

What? What did he have to do? Was there any controlling it? Would this slow him down? All of these questions ran through John's head, and there were no answers to them. He couldn't answer them -- he didn't know. He knew it needed to be controlled, but he didn't know how.

Sitting down, his back facing Annie so his eyes wouldn't wander, he stared at the floor, his hands folded together in thought. There had to be some way...
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:31 am

Annie had the strangest dream. She was back home in the future. Only something was different. Maybe the sun shined more than she remembered... Maybe the birds sang a lot sweeter... Whatever it was, it made her house, her parents, her life all so much happier. She didn't know how to understand. It was like before the accident.

Annie grinned and watched as her father played with a ghost puppet. It was one from when she was little. Her father was teasing her. He stood up and ruffled her hair before moving on to talk to her mother. She looked around. There was no lab door...

Frowning in her sleep, Annie continued with her dreaming until she slowly and groggily opened her eyes. She looked around with half awake eyes. "Mother? Father? ...John?" she asked quietly before sitting up slowly and looking around better. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:40 am

John turned around when he heard his name being called. He wasn't interrupted, his thinking was getting him no where besides the exact same spot. Annie was rubbing her eyes, just getting up. He smiled at her warmingly, though his brain was bashing him for taking that action.

"Good morning," He greeted her. "I guess you had a dream, then?" He asked her with curiosity.

It was hard for John to think rather normally. His more angry voice in his head was yelling at him for being nice like he was, as it thought that this was the reason she liked him in the first place. The nicer voice in his head told him to be nice anyway, it was what Zack had taught him, and it was the right thing to do, not acting like a jerk and all. Even if he did abandoned his niceness, it would be very stupid to think that Annie would stay on his side for very long.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:45 am

Annie looked his way and nodded. Her hand went to her head and she used a near by table to help her stand up. Finding she couldn't for a bit, Annie sat back down. She yawned. "I dreamt about home..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 am

Johnathon looked down at the floor and nodded. He didn't remember his dreams all that much. It was nearly always a dreamless night for him. The only dreams he could remember was one of his mom and dad once, and the other when he was being chased by a more evil version of his dad, he assumed to be Delta.

"Sounds nice then," He said humbly. "In any case, you needed to do groceries you said before you slept? I can do them for you if you give me a list and the money," He offered her. He felt it would be nice to think some more, and attempt to figure out how he should deal with his feelings, but other than that, he genuinely wanted to help her out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Annie's Two Storey Apartment   Annie's Two Storey Apartment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Annie's Two Storey Apartment
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next