Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serina and Tristan's room.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NightFire
NightFire

Serina and Tristan's room. Empty
PostSubject: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 5:49 am

I walked in with Tristan, quickly going to the bathroom and washing my face.

Last edited by Aleera on Mon May 07, 2012 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:01 am

Tristan walked in and sat down on the bed while Sirena washed her face. "Sirena.... Why are you so convinced that Dylan and I have a connection?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:03 am

I sighed, hanging my head over the sink.
"Because while i was connected to you... I heard him... Same patterns of thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:07 am

I knock on the door. I had just finished my classes. Now I'm going to make some new friends in this school since I had moved away from my old friends.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 am

I look out the door. "Come in!" i said. I dried my face and unlocked the door.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 am

"And this alone is why you think we're connected.?" Tristan asked her. He loved Sirena but even she didn't convince him.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:11 am

"Hi I'm Kira Arter! One of the 4 quadruplets of the Arters," I say. I walk in the room. "I have to share my room with my brothers and sister," I say.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:14 am

I sit next to Tristan, putting his hand around her. She quickly answered him telepathically
Babe... Please trust me...
i looked at the girl and smiled.
"Im Sirena Strider."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 am

'I do trust you.' He told her and then looked up at the girl wondering why she just barged in.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:22 am

I wondered how they knew what the other person was saying. Telepathy? I guess. "I am the friendliest out of my siblings. Carter is a loner, Trek is mean and arrogant, and Thalia studies too much. We also have the power over elements. My element is air," I say.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:26 am

I smiled hugely.
"I have powers over the elements too. All of them. You know like that show... Uhh.. avatar. Only one i dont 'bend' is lightning."
I said, giggling, it sounding like wind chimes in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:28 am

"Well I have to go to class now bye!" I say. I leave heading for class. I was sure I would see them again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 am

I waved bye to the girl. I sighed and leaned back with Tristan. I played with his hand, running my fingers up and down his arm, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:16 am

Tristan layed back down beside her and sighed a little bit. "I'm sorry if it seemed like you thought I didn't trust you, sweetie. It's just that...I don't see a resemblance between Dylan and myself." He told her quietly
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:00 am

I sighed closing my eyes. "Its my fault. I kept pressing it on. Its just.... Its the same telepathic waves... To the point that i cant tell the difference."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:03 am

"Hey, don't go blaming yourself, babe. No one is blaming you for trusting your gut." Tristan told her and kissed her softly.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:09 am

I smiled, kissing him lightly. "Thank you, darling."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:39 am

Tristan smiled and wrapped her up in a hug. He pulled her on top of him and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:42 am

I dmiled, kissing him deeper. I chuckled, looking at him. I studied every bit of him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:45 am

"Something catch you eye?" He asked her with a smile and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:48 am

I kissed him and smiled.
"How could a person like me get someone like you?"
I kiised him deeper, pushing him down.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 8:57 am

"Ive been asking myself the same question." He told her and kissed her some more.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:00 am

I smiled and kissed him, rolling him over.

[fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:15 am

Tristan awoke the next morning and looked around. He smiled at Sirena and silently kissed her. "Morning, sweetie." He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
NightFire
NightFire

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:17 am

I stirred a bit, smiling. I looked up sleeply and smiled.
"Morning... If this keeps happening, we might as well have a same room"
Imsaid, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serina and Tristan's room.   Serina and Tristan's room. Empty

Back to top Go down

Serina and Tristan's room.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next