Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:23 am

Dylan walked over and pulled on his head. "Artemis...I dont know what I'm trying to say here. Nut I guess its something along the lines of me feeling like I don't belong here. I still plan to help you but I just dont know where I belong right now.." He told her
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:27 am

"No one feels like they belong here," Artemis said. She pulled on a jacket and walked to the door. "We belong in a place where we don't need to hide. Unfortunately, there are none- save for a few mutant havens."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:36 am

Dylan sighed. He turned and walked over opening the door. You could tell just by this action that something was seriously upsetting Dylan. If he were in a usual mood he would never be using a door. "That's not what I meant.." He said under is breath but he knew she would hear him. He shut the door behind him and walked out of the building. He walked away from Artemis..the only person that has made him feel anything in a long long time.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:43 am

She watched after him before she left. She called, "If you need me... I'll be around. You just gotta yell. I can hear you. I can hear your heart beating right this second."

She turned and ran in the oposite direction of him, mentally cursing herself.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:46 am

A black portal opened in the floor of Artemis's room as the figures of Dylan, Artie, and Selene rose up from it. Once they were completely free of the shadows Dylan manipulated them back to there natural state. "What now?"
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:08 pm

Selene went out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

"I think she's my PMS," Artemis said. "Do I seem lighter than usual. I mean personality wise."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Dylan shrugs. "Maybe, but after everything that just happened I doubt I would notice in the first place." He told her in a somewhat disappointed tone since he wasn't much help.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:29 pm

"Hey. What's wrong?" Artemis asked, coming closer to him. She cocked her head to the side and watched him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:33 pm

"What happened earlier has been drilling my head like a bag of screws." He told her truthfully. He stepped up closer to her and stared into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:35 pm

"What part of what happened earlier?" she asked, her voice barely louder than a whisper. She looked back at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:38 pm

"The girl..and what she said before she vanished..." Dylan said to her. 'My name is Silvie Blackwood.' He remembered the girl saying.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Artemis put her hands on his shoulders. "Dylan... Surnames can be the same as other people. I mean take mine for example. Scrivello. Ever heard of Orin Scrivello? Little Shop of Horror's character. The dentist. She could or could not be related to you. You can either find our or call it coincidence. As I recall, Tristan's surname is Blackwood too."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:50 pm

"Yeah, that's why Im starting to think its more then a coincidence. I mean two mutants with the same surname, and not to mention the the same power, but three? That's what has gotten my head all out of whack." He told her with a sigh and then sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:01 pm

Artemis sighed and sat beside him, lying back on the bed, staring at the ceiling with her arms behind her head. "It's a little... suspicious... I have to admit."

She sighed and closed her eyes a second.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Dylan shrugged. "I guess it can wait for now. After all we've got to find your mom. And I would like to think that that ranks higher then going on a clueless persons hunt." He said to her and rubbed her leg.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:07 pm

"Stop that," she said, sitting up. "I like it."

She opened her mismatching eyes and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Dylan smiled back at her. "Oh really. Maybe I should do a bit more." He said and tickled her sides.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:13 pm

She laughed, falling back to lying on the bed. "Stop, stop!" she laughed, barely able to draw breath. She sat up, trying to swat Dylan away. She froze though at the site of his face, smiling. She kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Dylan kissed her back and tenderly bit her lower lip before parting. "Are you sure you want me to stop?" He asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:17 pm

"Of course. But then where's the adventure?" Artemis joked. "No, silly. Carry on."

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Dylan smiled and kissed again. "Now I can tell that you've got a lighter personality." He whispered and kissed again.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:21 pm

She kissed again and then pulled away. "I'm sorry. It's just that... I... All those things Selene said. They bothered me a little..."

She began to ramble.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Dylan listened to her ramble for a minute but then he kissed her again out of the blue. When pulled away he smiled and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "Relax, ok? It's not like Selene runs your life." He told her in a soft whisper.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Artemis smiled shyly. "Yeah? You think so?"

She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Dylan smiled and kissed her again. "I know so, Artie." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next