Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE Empty
PostSubject: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Artie pulled Dylan in and the froze. Writing was on the wall. On nearly every inch of the wall. Th e words from a lullaby. She looked around, frozen still.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:17 pm

Dylan looked around the room and then turned to her. "Nice place.." He said to her and then walked over and sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:23 pm

"I... I... I wrote these last night... I usually wake up, have enough time to scrub them off and then... But... I didn't this time and..." She was confused. The lullaby's haunting words were everywhere, attacking from all ends. She took refuge by kicking off her combat boots and looking at her knees when she sat beside Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Dylan smiled and wrapped an arm around her. "You don't have to explai. To me. After all, I'm just the new guy here." He told her and then kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:28 pm

"Maybe... Maybe I should treat you like a guest," she said and looked at him. She turned and leaned forward, one hand reaching the otherside over to the other side of him as she kissed him. She forgot about the writing.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:32 pm

Dylan wrapped his other arm around her waste and continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Artie pulled him back with her, so her head barely touched the pillow of the bed. She continued to kiss.

((And fade to black))
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:41 pm

Dylan woke up a few hours later and looked around. He saw Artemis laying there next to him and he smirked again and ran his fingers through her later. He remembered the fun they had just had and felt closer to her then before. He lightly kissed her forehead and say up looking around at her room.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:32 am

Artemis stirred and opened her eyes, blinking a few times. She yawned and stretched, ignoring the knowledge of what had transpired withing those walls. She sat up and looked about. "What're you looking at?"

OOC: Innuendo in there xD
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:36 am

Dylan pulled himself out of the bed and then leaned down and kissed her quickly. He walked over and got dressed and then walked to the door. "Oh nothing much. Just you mostly." He said to her and then pulled on his trench coat and pointed to the roof. "You can find me up there." He told her and then smirked and vanished.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:39 am

She raised an eyebrow as he vanished. "What am I thinking with that boy?" she muttered and dressed. She sighed and went to her en suite, turned on the tap and manipulated the water to wash the writing from the walls. Her nightmares must have been silent this time around. She pulled on some fresh clothes and exited.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:36 am

Dylan appeared in the room with Selene in his arms. He regretted every minute of what was about to happen but he went along anyway cause he, whether he will admit it or, needed Artemis back. He kissed Selene again.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 am

((Gah. How creepy Selene seems to be to me -_- Oh well.))

Selene smiled and kissed him back. She pulled him closer to her. She smiled.

[Fade to black]
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 am

Dylan woke up the next morning feeling guilty for what had just happened. He looked over and saw Artemis laying there beside him. He saw the girl that he had conflicted feelings about. And yet he wasn't sure if she was even the same girl he met in toronto not too long ago.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:47 am

Artemis opened her mismatching eyes and gasped. She sat up quickly and clawed at her face. "What happened? What happened? One second I was in the music room. Now look..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:54 am

Dylan wrapped his arms around Artemis and said,"Please...forgive me. Selene...took over your body...it was either sleep with her or lose you. I...couldn't let her kill you." A tear slipped from his eyes and he pulled away. He turned his back to her and lowered his head completely ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:01 am

Artemis froze. "Did you just say Selene? Oh no. No. No no no! That was my gang name!"

She slapped the matress and turned to him. "Thank you. I know you probably hate me- as Selene- and I know you probably hate yourself. But thank you. Next time, let her hurl me from the window. You know I heal."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:05 am

Dylan turned to look at her. "Artemis..you're healing is the problem. If I just stand by and watch it'll tear me up inside cause of the fact that she knows you can't be killed easily." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:16 am

She reached out to touch him but she couldn't let herself. "Look. If ther is one thing that scares me more than anything else, it's my own mind. And yet, I trust it most too. Wrongs usually right themselves. And no matter what, I always keep my word. I mean, look at me. Selene let me go just as she said she would."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:21 am

Dylan sighed. "Ok, Artemis. But I don't make any promises that I will have the strength to stand idly by while you hurt yourself." He told her. He sighed and layed back down staring up at the roof of the room.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:42 am

She bit her lip. "Look... Dylan... Maybe we should..."

She couldn't finish her sentence. "Never mind. I'm going to go shower."

She passed photos and books on shelves as she went to her en suite.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:51 am

Dylan sighed and got up. "It wasn't the same, Artemis. Selene may be able to take over your mind...but she's not you. And last night wasnt the same as before." He said to her before she was in the shower. "I'll still help you....but I don't know if we should be together for a while....things are getting...." Dylan didn't finish. He just shook his head and started getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 10:57 am

She came out. "You were going to say things are getting serious?" she asked, her toothbrush in her hand. Her hair was damp and she wore her skinny jeans, a white tank top and her combat boots were waiting in the wardrobe. She got them out and shoved on a pair of socks whilst brushing her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:06 am

"What? No, not that." Dylan said to her as he pulled on his shirt and jacket. "Why would you think I'd say that." He asked her as he pulled on his shoes and then looked around for his hat.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 11:08 am

"And now you're speech is as rushed as your getting dressed," Artemis sighed. She threw her toothbrush into the bathroom and looked at him. "And I'd think you'd say that because I can't see how it'd go any other way. Hat's over there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE   Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE Empty

Back to top Go down

Artemis Scrivello's Room ~ DON'T ENTER IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next