Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bar in Toronto, Canada.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:45 pm

"Tease?" Artemis asked, frowning. "What you mean?"

She really didn't know what he meant. She knew what she had been doing. But teasing? She didn't note herself doing that.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:47 pm

"Another way of calling someone a flirt." He said to her to clear up the confusion she was obviously having.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:52 pm

She wrinkled her nose. Her? Flirt? She wasn't flirtacious. Was she? Was she flirting? She supposed she must have been for him to say that.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Dylan smirked at her and then turned and walked back towards the other two: "Guess its time we go then." He said to Artemis as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:00 pm

She ran, or rather raced back to the jet. She strapped herself in and held on for dear life already. She was NOT a fan of flying.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:05 pm

Dylan vanished and reappeared in the seat next to hers on the jet. He looked over and saw he nervous look. "Relax will ya. You're making me have second thoughts about coming." he said to her with a smirk. He was still wearing his black hat and trench coat.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:17 am

I look at Logan and shrug.
"Whatever" I say as I also, not as fast, get on to the jet.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:19 am

"Both kids ain't that bad." Logan replied to Zach's shrug, and followed him in. He took the controls of the Black Bird.

"Where we goin' to, Artie?" He asked, starting up basic systems in the jet. He also wished her best of luck with Dylan. Dylan seemed good at heart, though he was uncaring; not that Logan was all that caring himself.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:46 am

I walk up to the controls, and sit in the copilot seat.
"I think were heading back, Logan" I say
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:52 am

"Back?" Dylan asked Artemis. he wasn't sure where they were taking him and not knowing agitated him badly.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:54 am

"To Xavier's Institute. It's a pretty mansion. It's a safe place. For people like us." That was how she explained it. That was how she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 am

"All right then. Fasten your seat belts, kids." He said, as he raised the Black Bird into the sky. It then blasted away, off into the direction of Xavier's institute. Wolverine hadn't flown the Black Bird for quite some time, but he still maintained a steady course. The people flying with him wouldn't be able to tell if he was rusty or not.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 am

Artie looked like she was about to burst into tears and throw up as well as just plain faint all at the same time. But she didn't. She was just incredibly still with he fingernails digging into her seat. And her fingernails were boring quite the holes.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:07 am

Dylan noticed her nervousness. He cautiously moved his hand and wrapped it around hers. "Relax ok. It's not like, Wolverine is gonna crash this on purpose." He said to her and gave her a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:15 am

She looked at him, startled. "It's not the on purpose part I'm afraid of. And what f he goes feral? Hm? You ever seen that?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:24 am

Dylan sighed a bit. "Sorry, I've never met him since before today so I don't know how he acts." He told her unenthusiasticly.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:48 am

"Well he's the most honourable man I know," Artemis said quietly, looking at her lap. "He fights with honour and lives with honour. He's Logan. And Logan is the man who I admire."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:05 am

"You'd probably not see the same, but he told me before we were attacked that I reminded him a lot of himself. He said he didn't like it but I didnt really dwell to much on the thought." He said to her and moved his hand away from her's.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:06 am

"No. Please don't. I hate flying," she said, shutting her eyes and taking his hand again. "I really. Hate. Flying."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:18 am

Dylan smirked a bit and held her hand tightly. "Ok. I'm right here. Just pretend like you are in a car." He said to her trying to think of some way of calming her down.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 am

"Yeah. That'll help," Artemis scowled and opened her mismatching eyes to watch him. That's when Sterling materialized and hit her hard over the head, sending her into a sleep where she re-dreamt a memory.

OOC: And that memory would be her knowing about Wolverine.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:30 am

"Artemis!" He called out to her as she was knocked out by Sterling. He sent a small shadow whip up at the guy and hoped he would go away. Meanwhile he hoped that she was alright.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:41 am

Sterling evaporated instantly and sent her into a world of dreams.

Her mom was in her dreams. Sterling was there too. She was two again, watching Mommy talk to a stranger. He was talking to her.

"She's my daughter, too," the man argued.

"She isn't , Logan," Mom argued.

Logan? Artie thought.

"Why do you think I tried to get myself remembered so badly?" Sterling whispered beside her.

"Logan? I don't remember her saying his name," she replied.

"I awoke when I heard his voice," Sterling said. "If you remember, you thought the man had 'ridiculous' hair. And the voice is the exact same, Artie."

"Okay, that's logic. But I don't remember her saying his name," Artie insisted.

Outside her dream, she murmured Logan's name. Called him daddy.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:04 am

Dylan's eyes widened a bit when he heard her mumbled Wolverine's name and call him daddy. He was intent on playing like he didn't hear squat, but this shocked him a bit. Especially with all that Artemis had done earlier.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am

Logan nearly crashed the Black Bird because of releasing the grip on the controls, but the decent was gradual, and only people looking out the windows would have noticed. He subtly brought the jet back up to the altitude it once was.

He...He was the...the father of Artie?

How...how did... how did that make any sense?

It...explained things though. It explained why she had super senses like his. It explained why she could even heal like he could.

A tear welled up in his eye, but he held it back with all the will he had. He would not talk about it with Artemis, not now. Certainly not now. A jet was by no means a good place to discuss such a thing. He would need to be alone with her. This would be a matter for himself to keep for a time. He checked the jet's location on the nav screen.

They were now close to Xavier's institute. They could land now.

He descended the jet downwards, and remotely opened the piece of land that let the Black Bird inside the Institute. He landed inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bar in Toronto, Canada.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: Canada :: Toronto-
Jump to: