Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bar in Toronto, Canada.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 am

Dylan smirked and climbs up along side her. "What tone?" He asked her with an unenthusiastic smirk.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:57 am

"That stupid flirty tone," Artemis scowled. She grew tired of him and let go of the tree, kicking from it and not really caring how she landed. She landed so it appeared to break her neck but her cellular reproduction was quick and already healing her. Those who knew her already knew that it would happen.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:01 pm

"Great job. You've gone and killed yourself." Dylan said and flipped of the tree. He walked over to her nonchanlantly and knelt down next to her to see if she was dead yet or if she could be saved. Not that he cared either way. He was pretty bored at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 pm

She looked up and as she did, you could hear her bones cracking back together. "What was that? I only caught the word 'yourself' in that sentence."

Her mismatching eyes stared up at him. Nothing new for her. But how would he react? She knew her friends just about freaked whenever they saw.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:08 pm

Dylan smirked. "Not bad. And I said that you went and killed yourself. But it's looks like I've jumped to conclusions. Nice eyes by the way." Dylan said as he stood back up and turned to walk away from her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:15 pm

She blushed. "Stop it. Stop flirting! It-it's annoying!" And unnerving! She stood up and brushed herself down.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Dylan growled a bit and vanished. He reappeared in front of Artemis with a dagger to her throat. "All right. Let's get a couple of things straight here. 1:I don't know a thing about you. 2:I don't care who you are. I don't care about any of this crap. 3:And I dont know what you think I'm doing, but flirting is not it." He said to her, his hazel eyes blazing with rage at her annoying nature. He sighed and put the dagger away and then turned around and walked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:29 pm

"Could have fooled me," Artemis laughed. That knife. Even if he had cut her, she would have healed. People seem to forget that. "A- I'm Artemis Scrivello, B*tch. B- You sound so angsty you rival that Twilight movie and C- Forget your flirting being annoying. Let's just say it's you who is annoying."

She turned, flicking her dark hair behind her. She focused intently on a spot ahead of her but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:32 pm

Dylan actually smirked at the Twilight movie comment. "Got a way with words, Artemis. I'll give you that." He said to her but he kept walking away.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:35 pm

She flicked ehr finger over her shoulder, sending water his way through the moisture in the air. She scowled. "Yeah? Well, it was either that or the Secret Life of the American Teenager. Apprently, Twilight has more angst."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:37 pm

"Never watched either of them." Dylan said as the water hit his hat and neck. He didn't really care though cause it wasn't intent to hurt him. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:39 pm

Artemis turned, a lovely smile gracing her lips. "Maybe you should chill out."

She walked toward him and stepped in front of him. "You never know, this could be fun."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Dylan smirked at her sudden need to flirt with him instead. "Well now. What brought out this change in attitude?" He asked her sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:53 pm

She stepped closer. "You talk as if I need answering to you," she said with a slight frown but she quickly recovered. "Talk is cheap. Come on. Come kick some butt with m- us. You can save... this person from getting killed."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:01 pm

"Yeah, I could. But the problem is that I've got a lot of things on my mind and adding something that I've got no business in to my list isn't something that makes a lot of sense now does it?" He asked her, keeping contact with her mismatched eyes. He smirked and for the first time he noticed just how close together they were standing.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:06 pm

"How about a bargain? You help me out, I'll help you out," Artemis said. She leaned forward a little, trying to tempt him. Her smile was sincere but the motives...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:10 pm

"And how exactly would you help me? When I'm not exactly sure what the root of my problem is?" he challenged her a little but he was leaning in as well to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:14 pm

"Then I'm pretty sure I could help with that too," Artemis said. "Look. I'm offering help. You're the kinda help I need. I- What was that?"

She'd heard a twig snap not far away.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Dylan looked up to the snapping of a twig as well. "Alpha Flight, maybe? This is their country after all. And Sasquatch isn't one for stealth." He muttered his thoughts but he was pretty sure that it was something else entirely.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:19 pm

She heard a heart-beat and she calmed. "Oh. It's a deer. I'm so silly sometimes."

She gazed into the woods. She spotted it. "Ah. There it is. Peaceful thingamabob."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:23 pm

Dylan chuckled a bit and then thought about her wanting his help. He sighed and finally shrugged his shoulders. "All right, fine. I'll help ya out." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:28 pm

"But what's the price?" she asked, apprehensive now. She was still leaning towards him. She cocked her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:33 pm

"Oh I don't know. Free of charge maybe." he said, but you could tell he was kidding. He was surprised that she had any room to lean forward anyway. Or that she was actually trying to kiss him. Well that's what it looked like she was trying to do anyway. He could be completely wrong.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:38 pm

She smiled. "Cool."

She straightened up and sorted her hair out. "What was that look for then? You looked kinda surprised and wondering something."

She had a thing for body langauge lately. Just a thing she picked up and would most probably loose soon.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:42 pm

"All right. You are the biggest tease I've ever met." Dylan said as he straightened up as well and then started to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bar in Toronto, Canada.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: Canada :: Toronto-
Jump to: