Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bar in Toronto, Canada.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:12 am

"The monkey's not getting back up.." Dylan said almost boredly and then flicked his wrist and picked up Gorrilla Groad in blankets of shadows. He sighed and just let the shadows sit ther. He turned to Wolverine and walked past him back into the bar. He reemerged a second late pulling his hat on his head. "Much better." He muttered and walked back over to them.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:48 am

I fly in the Black Bird in a nearby forest.
"This is where the Professor said he was right?" I ask Artie
I then notice she is asleep and smile
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/grey_trevor
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:20 am

"Well," Wolverine stated. "That was fun." He cracked his knuckles.

He then noticed the Black Bird fly into a nearby forest. What had the X-Men wanted from him? Probably to save the world again. Or perhaps Xavier was here to nag to him about how smoking was bad or something.

"Dylan, I have to go. Was nice meeting you, bub. Hopefully we can meet again and crack some more skulls," He held out his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:24 am

Dylan smirked and opened a shadow portal that sucked in Gorilla Griad. He would reappear in a jail somewhere. He turned back and noticed the black jet land in the forest and how Wolverine said he had to go. "Friends of yours then?" He asked as he shook Wolverine's hand. He smirked and vanish, taking Wolverine with him, and reappeared in from of the jet.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 am

I look at the two, and try to smile.
"Cheers mates" I say and careful move around Artie to the door out of the jets.
"Hey Logan" I say when I get out

Last edited by Trevor on Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:42 am

Artie shot awake. She'd fallen asleep on the jet. She raced from the blackbird and yelled. "LOGAN!" She smiled as she ran. Like Rogue, she adored Logan. He was the person she valued above all others. Well, he and her mom. "She's alive, Logan! She's alive! The Professor wants you to come ba- Who's your friend?"

She pointed at Dylan and frowned. "And do I smell blood?"

She looked a little sickly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:46 am

"Dylan Blackwood." He said to her and tipped his hat to the girl that had bolted out towards them. He raised his head and said, "Yeah you smell blood because a monkey and a big green bulldozer decided to wreck the mood in the bar." He answered her question.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:52 am

"Artie!" Logan chuckled, running up to Artemis and giving her a hug. He had grown attacted to Artemis, like a father grows attached to their children.

"Dylan meet Artemis, Artemis meet Dylan," He gestured over to Dylan as he introduced them. "As Dylan said, we had to fight Abomination and Gorilla Broad I think it was in the bar. But enough of that, why does Professor want me back? And who is 'she'?" He asked Artie.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:55 am

The scent of the blood made her nausious again. "Mom," she said shakily. "Excuse me, I need to go throw up. Maybe that'll stop that awful copper smell."

She staggered away, her body shaking just because she could smell that one thing. Blood.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:58 am

Dylan smirked a bit. "Guess she got a weak stomach. I don't blame her though. I was half way to throwing up from the stench that came off those two pushovers." He said to Wolverina and then turn and got ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 am

"Not a weak stomach... Blood makes me sick... Even my own," she explains doubled over and coughing. "Talk to the teacher dude."
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:05 am

I walk forward to Artie.
"You ok?" Stupid question I know
I look at Logan. "I don't know much, just that she needs you for something about her mom. I was just picked up in San Fran, where I was bleeding out." I tell him
I frown looking at the vomit
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:08 am

"I'd best be going then. You three seem to have a lot to talk about and I don't really feel like being in the way." Dylan said and tipped his hat to the three of them. He lifted his hand and a shadow portal appeared in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:09 am

Finished with her vomiting, Artemis stoof up and wiped her mouth. "Blaaagh. I hate blood..."

She turned and caught sight of Dylan again. "I swear you look familiar, though... What's your surname again?"
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 am

"Blackwood. My full name is Dylan Gabriel Blackwood. And my family is from Gotham City." He said to her. He had lowered his hand now and was looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:17 am

"I doubt your native to Gotham," Artemis laughed. "You look like a friend of mine. His name is Tristan. Got the same surname. Looks very similar. I'd even say you were related."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:22 am

"Never heard of anyone named Tristan with my surname. Don't doubt you are telling the truth, but never met anyone with my last name." Dylan said to her. 'Tristan Blackwood? Related? No must be a coincidence. Wait, why do I even care? It doesn't affect me at all.'
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:25 am

Artie grinned. "You're smart. I'm bringing you with us. Professor X will love to meet you."

She then pounced, running quickly in her boots. She growled as she ducked in her head and tried to tackle him.
Back to top Go down
Dream
Master of Imagination
Master of Imagination
Dream

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 am

My eyes widen.
"Artie what are you doing???" I ask
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:30 am

Dylan shrugged and vanished, reappearing a few feet away from her. "Done yet?" He asked. He really didn't like when people decided things for him.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:36 am

She stopped, skidding. She smiled. She pointed beyond him.

Sterling formed and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hi. I'm Sterling."

Sterling looked exactly like Artemis in boy form. Right down to the mismatching eyes and the combat boots. Artemis smiled, drawing water from the air behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:40 am

"Hi, Sterling." Dylan said and then created a bubble of shadows around him. "I'm an umbra kinetic. Now who will win this match I wonder?" He said rather boredly.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:43 am

Artie threw the ball of water at him using it as a distraction whilst she ran and climbed a tree. She just was in one of those moods. Sterling disolved before Dylan's eyes, waving as he went to go through mental chairs and whatever about in Artie's mind later and give ehr a headache.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:46 am

Dylan smirks and flicks out a shocks whip that made the ball of water break apart. He smirks and vanishes, reappearing on the lowest branch of the tree she ran towards. He was lounging on the tree and pulls his hat over his eyes. "Hey there, sweetheart." He said to her in a mix of boredom and flirting.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:49 am

Artie looked at him confused. "Oh no, you did not just try that tone with me," she scowled. She wasn't going to fight him. Wolverine was there. So what did that leave? She contemplated as she clmbed higher and higher up the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A bar in Toronto, Canada.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: Canada :: Toronto-
Jump to: