Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bar in Toronto, Canada.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

A bar in Toronto, Canada. Empty
PostSubject: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 am

The smell of smoke and alcohol entered Logan's super-acute nose, and he exhaled. Wolverine was sitting at a table, a 'tough guy' trying to bring down his arm. Logan left his arm there with ease, taking a puff out of his cigar that was in his mouth.

"That all you got, bub?" He asked him. The man was seemingly using all his might to get his arm down, and Logan was bored. The crowed cheered on both him and the man, people placing bets on 'The Arm Wrestling Champion', Wolverine.

Wolverine took his beer mug with his free hand, and drank it, but dripping a little bit onto his tank top, but he didn't care. After he chugged it all down, he very easily smashed the man's arm against the table, breaking the table. The crowed cheered for Logan, as he got up from his chair.

"Try harder next time, princess." He told the man, walking up to the barman.

"Give me another drink." He told the man, puffing his cigar. The man took out a mug, and filled it with beer, then handed it to Logan. He took it and chugged down all of it.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 pm

Dylan appeared in the shadows of the bar and breathed a half sigh, thankful that most everyone was too intoxicated to notice how he entered. He walked up to the bar and ordered a bottle of whiskey. He was currently wearing a black trench coat and black hat, that was dipped down to cover his black hair and hazel eyes. He got the bottle and took a long chug of the beverage, some of it dripping down his face and onto his black t-shirt. He didn't care though, just like everything else in his life. He did care about his family back in Gotham but if you took one glance at him you would think otherwise. He sighed again and took another drink.

((Well seeing as Logan isn't needed yet I'm posting with ya xD))
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:33 am

Wolverine noticed the figure in the trench coat and black hat come from the shadows, and he gave him a quick glance at him. He didn't seem like he was here to scare all of these humans, nor was he here to try and kill Logan. At the least he was probably neutral. Wolverine walked up to the man, and patted him on the back, and sat next to him.

"And what might your name be, bub?" Logan asked, taking a puff from his cigar.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:09 am

"Dylan. Dylan Blackwood." Dylan said to the guy who patted him on the back. He took another chug of whiskey and looked around the bar, doing so with out moving his head, but just his eyes. He took a glance at the guy, but didn't really recognize him. "And you would be?" He asked, although he didn't care who the man was. Just like he didn't care about anything.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:26 am

"They call me Wolverine," He told him, not seeing the reason to go any farther.

"And I might think you're a mutant or something the way you came from the shadows like that," Wolverine smirked, puffing his cigar again. He made sure to keep a loud enough voice for this kid named 'Dylan' to hear, but quiet enough so that other people wouldn't. "And I don't mind if you are," He added.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 am

Dylan smirked at him. "You'd be right on the money with that guess." Dylan said to him. He scanned the area and then when he was sure that things were clear he manipulated the shadows that were near them to rises and dance around. He then let them drop after a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:33 am

"Nice," Wolverine commented. After a deep breath and exhale of smoke, he brought up his hands, looked around to make sure no one could see, he made the claws come out of his knuckles, and retracted them. "It's more practical than shadows dancing, I can promise you that," He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:42 am

Dylan smirked again and then look over and grabbed the knife that was nearby. He began to twirl it around in his hand and displayed several moves that no human could produce. "I've got and back up if shadows aren't enough." He said to Wolverine and then threw it at the wall, the blade digging into the wooden wall.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 am

"That's good, but I doubt those blades of yours could penetrate my skeleton, nor do any serious damage," He told him, showing him his knuckles, the cuts there fully healed already.

"I'm a bastard to kill." He said, smiling. This, to every meaning of the sentence, was true. "I've taken bullets to the head countless times," He added. "And my fighting skills are what you get when you've gotten into more fights than you could ever possibly remember." He took a puff of smoke.

"Tell me, do you know Professor Xavier?" He asked Dylan.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 am

Dylan was impressed by Wolverine's abilities. He could tell that he wouldn't be the kind of person that Dylan should piss off and he was smart enough to keep his assumptions in mind. He raised an eyebrow at the mention of Charles Xavier and after a second or two of silence he answered. "I've heard of the man, but I don't know him. I've lived in Gotham City most of my life." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 am

"Good man, he is." Wolverine nodded. "He looks for people like you and sends them to his school, where you develop your powers. It might be in your best interest to visit there, but I'm no walking advertisement. It's your choice, kid." He suggested. The cigar he had been smoking was getting too small to smoke, so he smothered it in the ash tray and left it there.

"I haven't heard much of Gothom, what's it like?" He asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 am

"Pretty nice I guess. I lived with my Mom, brother, and sister in a circus most of the time. But things got weird around the time I turned thirteen." He said to the man after finishing the bottle of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:46 am

"When your mutations come into affect." Logan nodded. "The wonderful age of puberty. I can't remember that, though. Can't remember anything of my past thanks to the god damned project X." He shared. This kid seemed fine enough to tell some of his past too- he just shared a bit of his.

"But Gothom sounds like an interesting place, I may have to visit there soon enough." He considered.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:54 am

"Puberty? No, I've always been able to my shadow abilities. I was the youngest member of the circus acts because of it. The thing that happened at 13 was that the circus was attacked by Joker, Carnage, and Venom." Dylan said to Wolverine. He wasn't sure what the man meant by the mutation kicking in at puberty but Dylan figured it must be when the bulk of the mutant populace gained their powers.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:07 am

Wolverine furrowed his eyebrows when he was told he always had his powers, but he shook his head. He guessed that some were just born that way, though the majority got their powers at that age.

"Joker? Who's this guy? Never heard of 'im. I've heard of Carnage and Venom. Fought them both before." He remembered. He had a hard time with Carnage, even with Captain America, Spider-Man, Hawkeye, and the Thing. Hell of a fight that was.

"I'm sorry about your loss at the circus, though. Where did you go to then?" He asked, being drawn into the story.

"Oh, I'm sorry about my manners. BARMAN! Give me two mugs of beer," He ordered, the barman hastily getting out two mugs of beer and handing one to Dylan and one to Logan.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:21 am

Dylan took a drink of the beer and then realized that Wolverine thought his family was dead. "I'd better explain everything that had happened. See it was some random night when I was 13. Joker, a guy that has bleached skin and dresses in a clown outfit, Carnage, and Venom attacked the circus for really no reason at all. I held them off as best as I could, but eventually I tired out and they got the upper hand. I was knocked aside but about this time the local heroes of Gotham, Batman and Robin, had shown up and fought them off. When I came to my anger got the better of me and I threw them so far that for all I know they landed on the other side of the city. Anyway I passed out again and then woke up in Wayne Mansion. My family and the two of them explained everything that had happened and after a little bit of rest we headed back home." Dylan told the man and then took another drink of beer. After that he went on to explain everything g else leading up to his mission with Nightwing and finally his decision to neither be hero nor villian and then leaving the city.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:48 am

"Interesting story you have there," Wolverine nodded after listening, sipping his beer. "And a nice choice you picked. I don't consider myself a hero, but I don't consider myself neutral either. I'm in between, in that gray area. I mostly work for myself- but at times I help the X-Men, Xavier's group of heroes. And what a bunch they are." He chuckled, remembering some adventures with them.

"You remind me of myself, actually. And I don't like it," He smirked, sipping some more beer. "Tell me, bub, what's your current goal? You seekin' revenge or something?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:58 am

"A reason to live beyond just the day things that come and go on a dime." Dylan said to the man sitting next to him. He took another drink of beer and then looked around. He hadn't noticed before hand but it was painstakingly clear that something had changed in the bar. It had become quiet. Far too quiet.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 am

"Sounds good enough to me," Wolverine said. He had noticed the quietness in the room, and felt it was an enemy or something, but he wanted his opponent to be surprised when they punched him or whatever, and then being scared when he turned around to wreck them.

"Kid, turn around for me." He told Dylan, finishing the rest of his beer with large chugs.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:41 am

"Good you noticed as well." He said to Wolverine as he turned his head. The first thing he noticed was how unnaturaly empty the bar was. And then he saw the reasons why, and they seemed to be glaring straight at Dylan. "By the front door. Abomination and Gorilla Groad. Gorllia is a super intelligent monkey that keeps trying to the world into animals. But that's not really important when they are probably here looking for me, as I was the one that recently put both of them in jail." He said to Wolverine. He was talking quietly cause he didn't really want them to know who he is talking to, or just how much trouble they are in.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 am

"Damn." Wolverine muttered. He had heard of Abomination before. The Hulk usually fought this guy. The Hulk was a tough one to beat, but Wolverine had done it before.

"Kid, I think it would be better if you fought Gorilla. I can handle Abomination. I doubt you could fight one on one with 'im. Sounds like a plan to you?" He asked Dylan, taking a quick glace at the two villains then back. Gorilla Groad didn't look too bad. Dylan could handle him head on if he kept cool, but with his skill with a bladed weapon like that he showed Wolverine, he could handle him. Abomination, on the other hand, it hardly matter whether or not you knew how to swing a sword, more so how well you could take a hit from a freight train. Wolverine had fought Juggernaut. He knew what raw power was like.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:36 am

"Well if we just sit here and do nothing then I'm as good as screwed and you'll probably be tossed across Canada." Dylan said and then with merely a flicker he had vanished without a trace. The next thing you heard was Gorrilla Groad yell as he was picked up and thrown across the bar by an invisible force. "Didn't I toss you in jail last week, banana breath?" H asked the monkey as he reappeared in the middle of the bar. In his hands he held twin swords that he attached together at the handles to make a double-ended long sword.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:42 am

Wolverine stood up, his hands by his side, and turned around to Abomination, looking at his eyes.

"You lookin' for a fight, or are you going to stand there all day, princess?" Wolverine asked Abomination. Abomination screamed a blood curdling roar, and charged at Wolverine. Wolverine took his claws out, and ran head on at his adversary. When he was close, Wolverine slid beneath him, running his adamantium claws through Abominations chest. Abomination took Wolverine by the chest with one hand, and threw him as hard as he could on the floor. The crash splintered the wood floor, but Wolverine got back up.

"Is that all you got, bub?" Wolverine smiled.

Last edited by Zdude140 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:18 am

In the time it took the Gorrila to get back up, Dylan had vanished and reappeared several times, putting cuts on random parts of the ape's body and then sheathed his blades. He smirked an unenthusiastic smirk and then raised his hand which caused the monkey to be wrapped up in shadows. He said sorry to the now missing store owner, under his breath and then threw the Gorrilla towards the wall, causing it to break and the layed out in the snow. Dylan sighed boredly as he appeared in front of the ape.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:39 am

Abomination yelled again, and charged at Wolverine, both of his arms out to catch him no matter what side Wolverine jumped to. Logan took his chances, and slid down on the floor again, Abomination's arm barely missing him. He quickly jumped up, and got up on Abomination's back. Wolverine used his six claws and savagely ripped his back. Abomination grabbed him, and threw him off, Wolverine smashing the wall and making a Logan sized hole in it by flying through. Abomination ran of in the distance, howling madly. Wolverine groaned as he got back up.

"Coward," He said, spitting into the snow and walking through the hole he just made in the wall, and walked up to where Dylan was, behind him and ready to fight Gorilla if he didn't want to go back to jail.

"Right behind you, kid." Wolverine mentioned to Dylan, kind of letting him know that he was okay and he made enough damage to Abomination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bar in Toronto, Canada.   A bar in Toronto, Canada. Empty

Back to top Go down

A bar in Toronto, Canada.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: Canada :: Toronto-
Jump to: