Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gordon's Lab.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:30 am

With each nickname for sex that the doctor used, the more images went inside her head and the more she wanted to take three steps back from him out of embarrassment. "Just say sex. it's easier. And I know I'm not normal, but I know most parents discourage sex at my age and- hey! You aren't planning on me doing that are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:24 am

The doctor shrugged lightly, still recording some of the details of the bacteria, all of which were different colors, ranging from dark red to a brilliant purple color. He wasn't planning on it, no -- or perhaps his scientific mind was, but he wouldn't voice it.

"I'm not going to discourage you. If you wanted it to happen it's going to happen anyway." He simply told her. Gordon, finishing recording his observations, placed the clipboard down and turned to Alyx.

"I've observed you enough to know that you wouldn't listen to me if I told you not to." He said, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:32 am

Alyx narrowed her eyes. "Fine... Uhm, Doctor Gordon? What are you working on? Like right no?"[/color]

She twisted her shirt between her fingers a little and kept glancing at the elevator. If she went to go talk to him... Would she look desperate or something? He was cute. Oh so very cute. But what if she came across like a little girl? Oh that would never do. She made a mental note to go make him some snacks. Yes. Snacks. Snacks were good. Ice breakers... Plus she heard the way to a man's heart was through his stomach. She didn't feel like traveling down his oesophagus so food would be the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:42 am

"Oh, right now I'm experimenting on E. coli and the effects of making them use chlorophyll for their main source of energy. One of my more boring experiments, but, hey, if the government is paying me to do this, then why not?" He chuckled, then heading over to some other beakers, one of his own experiments.

(Zack's room is in the lab, not up the elevator)
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:47 am

(Elevator = kitchen. Note the thought process of food.)

"Uhm... Am I OK to use the kitchen? I want to... show Zack some hospitality. You know... by making him a snack?" she said, looking away so the Doctor wouldn't see her blush.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:03 am

"Sure, sure," Said Gordon almost dismissively, not thinking twice about what she just said. The bubbles in the vials were a blue color, though the liquid was a neon green...that means the enzymes were doing their job to discard the poison, making it into glucose...that was good.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:09 am

"OK! Thanks!" Alyx said and dashed into the elevator. Like a tornado in the kitchen, Experiment Sixteen found bread and an array of sandwich fillers. Grinning, she took a while, checking the food's freshness and using presentation skills she didn't know she had.

Pretty soon, she was back through the lab and knocking on Zack's door. "Zack? I brought you a snack."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Zack was currently looking like 'The Thinker' by Auguste Rodin. Stuck in this thinking pose, with his clothes and everything put away, making the place feel more homely by rearranging the furniture, scraps of paper with to-do lists on them (ask Doctor Freeman about physics, talk to Alyx? Ask Doctor Freeman about a suit that doesn't burn up (goes with powers) ?), he was busy in contemplation about what his conduct should be around Alyx -- and the Doctor too, but it was more so her that was floating across his mind. He wouldn't call it love, but it was definitely the start of it. And then there was knock on the lead door, followed by (he guessed) Alyx's voice. Nodding his head, and then remembered she couldn't see him.

"Come in," He said to her. In all honesty he wasn't that hungry, but how could he deny what Alyx had brought him?
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Alyx walked in with a new confidence that she'd never experienced before. In all honesty, she quite liekd it. "Hi. Uhm, I didn't know what you liked so I made a bunch of different sandwiches," Alyz said and placed the plate on a near by table. Looking around she nodded. "Exactly as I remember it..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Zack smiled as he picked up a sandwich, not caring much about which sandwich he selected, and took a small bit out of it, turning to Alyx and smiling to her. It was quite a delicious roast beef sandwich, and nodded as he chewed on it.

"This is amazing," He complimented her. Hungry though he was not, he still found room in his stomach to eat the sandwich.

"Thank you," He told her after he swallowed another bite.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:03 pm

Alyx smiled brightly. "Aw. No problem. Uhm... If you need anything, never be afraid to ask. Ans when I say anything, I mean it. You wouldn't believe the things you can get in this place."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:14 pm

Zack nodded a little awkwardly, and remembering his to-do list on his dresser. It was a good moment just to talk to Alyx, which was something that was on there...

"Er...do you mind telling me about yourself? It seems Doctor Freeman would be an interesting father to be raised by," He said, adding the last part in to justify his intentions. In reality, he just wanted to hear about Alyx.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:19 pm

"Yeah... Uhm... Well, I'm sixteen, nearly seventeen. Uhm... Oh yeah. I've the abilities to turn invisible, create forcefields and I can sense immediate danger. Not to mention the Doctor added to my intelligence, too," she said and mentally kicked herself. Nice going. Now he's going to ask why the Doctor was experimenting on his own daughter. You suck, Experiment Sixteen.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:30 pm

Zack raised a brow at Alyx. The doctor added? He knew Doctor Freeman...was...well, less than sane, but on his own daughter? That's intriguing.

"Unless you'd rather not talk about it, why did he?" Zack asked her, not wanting to get Alyx too uncomfortable. Zack wouldn't have been too surprised to find out the Doctor wasn't the best of fathers; it seemed he was experiment happy.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:36 pm

"Uhm... See... Argh! Damn it. I was trying not to let you know. Doctor Gordon Freeman is only my father as much as he is my creator. See, I'm a test tube grown baby. Yay me and all that crap," Alyx frowned. "Go ahead. Laugh, ask me out of the room..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:07 am

Zack looked up in thought for a moment, pursed his lips, and, after a second, he nodded. It did make sense; Doctor Freeman had no pictures around of a wife or of him with his daughter. Yes, thought Zack after another nod of his head, that seemed about right. His face turning back to Alyx's, he spoke.

"All right. That's fine," He said assuringly. "Why did you expect me to dismiss you? I mean, I don't really care about where you come from if you're a nice person," He said with a light smile and a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 am

If anything, his words made her think more of him as attractive. "Uhm... Well... I thought you'd think I was a freak because I'm an experiment. Most of the experiments are freaky. but some are cool..."

she shrugged and sat down on a near by chair.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:44 am

Zack felt the flirtatious and gentleman part of him squirm in his mind, wanting to be used. Should he, though? With a quick assessment in his head, there wasn't any drawbacks to it. In fact, Zack thought it would be better so he could keep himself in a good mood for the experiments. Still smiling at Alyx, and keeping eye contact with her, he made his move.

"And what about the gorgeous experiments? The category you fall into?" He said, mentally doing a fist pump out of victory.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:20 am

She blinked for a moment and then what he said registered. Her eyes widened in amazement and she nearly fell off the chair. "Uh... Uhm... Uh... I..." she stuttered and stumbled.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:08 am

Zack's smile grew a bit, but he did his best to fight his grin; he just wanted to flirt with Alyx, not make her feel too uncomfortable. When he felt in control of his smile, Zack looked to the floor.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't've said that." He said, guessing he spoke too soon on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:58 am

"No! I mean, no, no. It's fine. I don't mind at all. I mean, uh... I... I don't know," she rushed and blushed a deep shade of red, seemingly talking to the ground which she stared at intently. She raised her hand to the back of her neck and rubbed it a little.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:37 am

Zack allowed his smile to blossom now. All right, all right, it was fine with her, though Zack reminded himself he would have to lay off of overdoing the compliments. Perhaps more subtle flirts? Double entendres? Eh, whatever.

"Hey, relax," He said to her, his voice a lighthearted tone. "I don't bite -- unless you're into that sorta thing." He said, not being able to resist adding that last part in.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 6:40 am

Alyx's smile grew and she bit her lip. SHe couldn't help but giggle a little. Catching herself, she bit he lip harder. "Biting? Only if you are," she said and winked. She couldn't help herself. She just felt the need to flirt back.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:03 am

Zack chuckled and nodded his head a bit. To him, this felt similar to playing a game of mental chess -- breaking down one's insecurity with comfort. With a hand through his air, and his smile a playful one, he turned his face to Alyx's.

"Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see," He, too, winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 7:10 am

"That would be fun," she smirked. She ran some fingers through her hair and raised her eyebrows a little. She crossed her legs toward him and leaned forward a little. To someone who could read body language, this meant she liked him. Very much so. The way she kept messing with her hair could also have been to draw his attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gordon's Lab.
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: California :: San Fransisco-
Jump to: