Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gordon's Lab.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:52 am

Gordon, was first struck with joy as he figured out it seemed to be working perfectly -- but then he remembered that this was his experi- no, she was a daughter. Test tube baby though she was, she was Gordon's creation. His daughter. He felt wrong for putting her to experimentation, wrong that he just willingly set her daughter up for pain.

Placing his arm around her, like a father would to sooth their child (her skin had to be boiling temperature at this point) he gave Alyx one of his first looks of worry in the history of his crazed life.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:56 am

Alyx's breath was shaking and her eyes watered a lot. She screamed as she crumpled to the ground, clutching her middle. After a few minutes of sitting there in a featal position, her tempreture returned to normal and the pain subsided. "WHat was that?" she asked and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:05 am

Gordon hunched over her, a hand on her shoulder, feeling the opposite of a genius right now. Ah, he knew he shouldn't have took her offer to test her again...though, being a doctor, he knew she was fine now, which alleviated a small amount of worry.

"That was your skin reconfiguring to the new DNA it had been introduced. I'm terribly sorry," He said, very sincerely, which was odd coming out of his voice. He then shook his head.

"But look now!" He exclaimed on a totally different note, grabbing her arm and moving her skin around.

"See? It feels normal, but watch-" He said, as he sent a strong punch to her stomach. There was a nasty sounding crack from Gordon's arm and he withdrew it. His hand was now hanging limply and bending oddly on his wrist.

"Completely broken." He smiled in fascination and moved it around, chuckling at the odd angles it hanged on.

"Should be bullet proof also if I did my math right -- and I always do my math right," He smiled a bit wider.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:13 am

She stared at his wrist. "How long does it last?" she asked, wondering if she had this for a while or not.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:32 am

"How long does it last?" He repeated, smiling. He walked back over to his counter which had various lab equipment, whilst going through his lab coat and picking out a green 'healing powers' tube and drank it, and felt his wrist slowly healing. Grabbing a test tube that had a clear color to it. He brought the tube that had a stopper lodged into the opening and threw it to Alyx, knowing that it was unbreakable glass.

"It'll last as long as you want it to. When you don't want it, drink that." He told her, still a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:11 am

Alyx looked at the test tube suspicious. She downed it and dropped the the tube as she slowly crouched down, hugging her knees. She stared ahead of her, a cold feeling spreadin throughout her.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:15 am

Gordon gave her an odd look. He had been working on that recently, and still had the formula somewhere in his unorganized lair. He wasn't angry or anything, and he trusted Alyx's judgement.

"Why?" He asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:26 am

"Doctor Gordon, you're a man of science. You understand biology? Good. I'm a young woman. At certain points in the month, some of us get cramps because of a certain menstrual cycle. You understand? Yes? Good. Now, I suggest putting a warning with that," she told him and winced. She shifted her wait and lay on her side with her knees under her chin, trying to relax her muscles as much as she could.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:59 am

Yeah...but that didn't make any sense. It was virtually the same as normal skin, only that direct impacts would cause the skin to be super dense. How did that have anything to do with women going through their period? With a shrug, he ignored his thoughts and then knelt down beside her.

"Still, though...instant toast." He smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:48 am

Alyx nodded. "Doctor, you do know it's not related to the mixture, right? Haha."

She brought her knees in further.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:21 am

Gordon, though one of the smartest people in the history of history, was still completely oblivious to whatever she was talking about. What he wasn't oblivious too was the fact that it looked like Alyx needed a hug -- that's what good parents do, right? Physical affection? Something similar, at the least. He sat beside her with a arm around her shoulder.

"Are you going to be all right? Do I need to get out the dopamine for happiness?" He asked her, his face serious.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 10:26 am

Alyx wasn't used to a hug. She sat back up. She got to her feet and she took three steps away from him. "How about an asperin or something?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:38 am

Gordon stood up and shook his head. No, physical affection wasn't right. It was needles injecting experimental RNA that was a true father-daughter moment. But she didn't like that...oh well. Gordon was a doctor of hard sciences, not psychology. He went to the right end of the room, opening a door which contained regular medicines (he only used these to compare the medicines to his amazing new inventions), and took out the aspirin, and threw it over to Alyx using physics to help him get a good throw.

"There you are. I'd rather give you a nice vial of tested pain relievers, but since you requested." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:49 am

Alyx raised an eyebrow. "That sounds better than aspirin with no water," she admitted. She sighed and looked around for a cup or a tap or something.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:53 am

"I have the water," Gordon spoke, rushing into the room beside him, the bathroom, which he grabbed a paper cup from the paper cup dispenser (he invented it himself) and filled it with some tap water, which he ran over to Alyx and gave it to her. Adjusting his glasses, he started to walk...wait, where was he walking to? Or perhaps he wanted to walk just for a walk? He didn't know, and was interrupted by the door he sent his alternate universe Gordon to opened. The identical him came to the real Gordon empty handed.

"Where are the clothes?" He asked him.

"Oh, in this," He answered, taking out a bendable looking brown rectangle that was the same thickness as a piece of paper.

"Ah! Does it--?"

"Connect to an empty universe with only the girl's clothes in it? Yes."

"Great! Great!" Gordon exclaimed, taking the brown rectangle. Examining it, he noticed a small fold.

"Here we are," He said, opening it. There was a hole in the thing, and Gordon managed to put his entire arm in there, feeling the cloths on his hands. Taking his arm out, he gave it to Alyx.

"Here you are," He told her. The Gordon that had made the clothes disappeared in a blink of an eye, the real Gordon sending him back. Just as that happened, a door bell ring echoed through the lab.

"Oh, that's my new associate!" He smiled, clapping his hands together and then heading to the elevator.

Zack stood at the door of Doctor Gordon's lab, the wind blowing his long hair around, and his blue-green eyes examining the metal door of the Doctor's lab. He was sent here by an ad in the news paper in New York. It asked for a person of 'High healing factor and ready to be tested on in the name of science. Pays well.' Zack was quite happy when he found the ad, he didn't want to stay at the X-Mansion for all of his time -- he was an easy target if Delta wanted to attack him there.

There was also a very odd thing that happened to him -- or, not him, but his girlfriend at the time. She was there for a moment...and then she disappeared. Zack searched for her forever, but didn't find her. He guessed she just disappeared from the space-time continuum, and it made sense, as she wasn't heard from ever again. Conveniently, he had gotten over her rather recently.

Soon, the door he was standing at opened futuristicly, sliding to the side. There was, as Zack guessed, Doctor Gordon Freeman, the super-genius man who had invented dozens of things. He was ready to be tested on because he could only assume it would deal with his healing factor -- which could save millions of lives. It was the little he could do in the world. Plus, he would be able to study with Doctor Freeman! One of the smartest men -- if not, the smartest -- in history! He could develop his love for physics here, and that would be fun.

"Hello, Doctor Freeman." Zack said the doctor, a smile on his face.

"Name?" The Doctor asked simply.

"Zachary Roy Elessar." Zack told him, still smiling.

"Good, come in, come in," He said, as the two of them went into the elevator together. The Doctor pressed a button on the side, the door closed, and then they shot down. Gordon seemed used to this, and Zack guessed he would have hurled if he hadn't flown before, but was still uncomfortable. The elevator then stopped suddenly, and the doors opened.

Inside was some of the craziest stuff Zack had ever saw...various lab tables, all with beakers filled with unknown things, several toasters on the side of the laboratory, a pigeon sitting on top of a dangling light, looking comfortable, dozens of computers hooked up to various things, like test tubes, plants, and even a pen. As his eyes scanned the area, they then fell on a girl.

She had long, wondrous looking brown hair, and beautiful blue eyes. She looked to be around 5'7, and was quite gorgeous. Who was this girl?

"Ah, Alyx, meet Zachary Elessar, my new assistant. Zack, meet my daughter, Alyx." The doctor said, almost as if answering his prayer. Zack bowed low.

"Pleasure to meet you, my dear," He said in a normal tone.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:12 am

Taking the water, Alyx swallowed an asperin tablet and sat on a stool near by to look around. She clicked her tongue for Archimedes. Stroking the bird's feathers, she didn't pay attention to the insane Doctor. Nodding at the brown rectangle she had randomly been handed, she hummed quietly and tried to stay out of the doctor's way.

The doorbell rang and she didn't make any move to get it, listening to Gordon opening the door. The bird flew up to the light and Alyx watched him, raising an eyebrow. The elevator turned up and Alyx turned to look. Surprised, she found herself raising an eyebrow at a young man. Experiment Sixteen gave him a sweet smile, taking in how he looked. Blue-green eyes... long hair... Tall... Alyx was genuinely surprised.

"Ah, Alyx, meet Zachary Elessar, my new assistant.
Zack, meet my daughter, Alyx,"
Gordon introduced and she nodded her head.

"Pleasure to meet you, my dear,"
said the boy.

"Pleasure is all mine," she replied and smiled. She stood up from her stool and approached. Before she ran away, she'd have been hiding behind Gordon, shyly peeking every now and then. Now she was different. She didn't offer a hand until he did. She didn't make a move until he did. She just stood there and smiled pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:31 am

Zack smiled back at her for a moment, and then was brought back to his business mind. He turned to the Doctor, who was tending to some vials of boiling yellow liquid.

"Doctor Freeman, sir, do you mind showing me to my room? The ad mentioned it." Zack brought up. The doctor continued to mix some of the vials, creating an odd hissing noise, and then turned around to Zack.

"Rooms? Ah, yes, rooms." He nodded and brought up his hands.

"If I'm not mistaken, it's that one that has your bed ready. Place your things in there, and come back to me. I've got to ask you some questions." He told him. Zack nodded with a 'thanks' and turned to the room Doctor Freeman had pointed him to. Opening the thick lead door with the button that was on the side, the lights in the room flickered on.

Inside there wasn't much, but it reminded him very much of his room back in the X-Mansion -- a small room with one bed and a dresser. It was perfect for Zack, and he plopped his brief case onto his bed and then went back to Gordon, now tending to the same vials of yellow liquid.

"Doctor?" Zack asked him. It took him a moment to acknowledge him.

"Yes, yes," He said, turning to Zack. "Please, take a seat at the table," He said, as he led Zack to the table that had some toast on it. Gordon knocked it all off with a sweep of his arm, and then whistled a small tune. A hovering robot appeared to clean up the mess. Gordon took a pen out of his lab coat and a small peice of paper. He wrote Zack's name in, Zachary Roy Elessar.

"Now, how old are you?" Gordon asked.

"Eighteen, sir." Zack replied as the doctor scribbled in his age.

"You're a mutant, correct?"

"Yes, sir."

"Powers?"

"Well, it depends, sir."

"How so?"

"You see, I have clinical depression. When I'm depressed I can manipulate electricity and air, when I'm not depressed I can control fire and I have super healing -- what you called me in for -- I can also heal others with a touch --"

"Heal others?" Gordon repeated.

"Yes, sir."

"Very interesting..." The doctor muttered, looking excited.

"Any other powers?" The doctor went on.

"And when I blow a fuse I have super strength, and go into a fury state."

"That's it?"

"That's it, sir."

"Good, good. I'm assuming you came from Professor Xavier's mansion, where I made the ad?"

"Yes."

"Good." Doctor Freeman said with a nod, finishing writing his things. "How are you feeling now?"

"I'm not depressed, sir."

"Great! May I ask you to help me with my first experiment, then?"

"Of course," Zack replied. The doctor stood up, and went over to a lab table. He grabbed a small, but sharp looking knife and gestured for Zack to come over. Zack stood up, glanced over at Alyx again with a smile as he went up next to the doctor. He had a petri dish open.

"Can I see your hand?" Doctor Gordon asked him, as Zack did so. He knew what was going to happen. The doctor jabbed his knife into Zack's palm and cut off (he had to try several times because Zack was healing so fast) a small square of skin, and it feel into the petri dish. Doctor Gordon got out a microscope and looked at the dish through it.

"Fascinating...absolutely fascinating," He muttered. "That will be all for today," The doctor spoke with a wave of his hand. Zack looked over at Alyx again...not sure whether or not he should talk to her...no, Zack didn't feel up to it right now. With a smile at her, he went to his room and closed the door, packing his things into the dresser.

"I'm surprised. You usually hide behind me," Gordon spoke, still looking through the microscope and examining the skin of Zack.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:18 pm

"I'm the new version of Experiment Sixteen,Doctor Gordon," Alyx shrugged. "The old me wasn't as confident as I find myself now."

She looked at the door. "He is an odd one, don't you think? I've never seen someone like him smile at me so much. It both sets me on edge and makes me curious..."

Alyx was smart. She was book smart and more recently, street smart. Something she was clueless about was males and what she could do to them without even thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:00 am

The doctor smirked to himself, looking at the boy's skin at a cellular level, then going closer in, examining the cellular constructs of a cell. It seemed quite normal, the only difference being that it seemed ready to rapidly divide whenever they felt a cut or something similar. One of the things Gordon was trying to find out now is how it was able to heal others.

"Odd? Most certainly. He's a perfect specimen for my healing experiments, even more odd is that his powers can change with his mood -- quite odd, in fact. But that's a different type of odd from the way you see him." He said, retracting from the microscope. He went over to get a small rod with a piece of cotton on the end, wiped it on the desk, and then went back to the petri dish and wiped the cotton on the piece of skin. He was trying to see a better effect of what the bacteria would do on contact with the skin.

"If what you say is correct, I suspect he finds your genes to be of good enough quality for you to be a viable mate. In lay man terms, he's probably attracted to you. And it seems you are also attracted to him," He said, examining the skin and the bacteria. Nothing seemed to be happening with the bacteria though, whether or not it was because it was not attached to the boy's body or because the cells somehow knew it was bacteria, or both -- he couldn't figure it out.

"But if you want advice, I'm not your man. I am a man of science, as you said, and not one of romance. I find the whole thing idiotic, but I understand other's views of it. The only information I can give you is one thing. That being I'm fine with whether or not you find interest in him, as long as you don't mess with my experiments. He's needed for that." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:15 am

Alyx was taking a sip of her water when she choked and spat her water out in a glorious spray. Finding a near by clothe to clean herself up with, Alyx focused on breathing. "In case you forget, I am one of your experiments. When are you planning to tell him I've no mother because I wasn't born as much as I was created? I certainly am not attracted to him. I just find him strange and, oddly, I feel like I should somehow revolve around him like an electron around a nucleus of an atom. Don't you tell me that an electron needs a neutron or a proton, either, Doctor."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:15 am

Gordon took his head away from the microscope, calling his work done for now, and walked over to Alyx. He gave her a doubting look but shrugged.

"If you say so," He told her. Personally, though he hadn't gone out often to observe it, had found that she was attracted to him. He had read enough of the definitions that biology offered for the feeling, and was pretty certain it was what Alyx was feeling.

"In any case, do you wish for me to tell him you are one of my experiments? I will." He asked her, very seriously, bringing his wrist up, which revealed a watch, and his other hand went around the watch, ready to press the intercom button to Zack's room. The reason he called Alyx his daughter in the first place was because that's how he viewed her now.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:07 am

Alyx shrugged. Then something clicked and she dived over to him. "NO!" she yelled and covered the watch barely with her hand. She shook her head with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:58 pm

Gordon was just drawing his breath of air when she dive-bombed on his watch. He looked at her curiously, then raised both of his hands, showing he wasn't going to do it. He didn't know why Alyx stopped him; it was a small piece of information, after all, that would assumingly make no affect to Zack.

"All right, I won't do it." He told her, bringing his hands back down to his side. "But why not? What does it matter to you whether or not he knows? It'll happen soon enough anyway -- Murphy's law and all." He told her, still with a curious look. If anything, it just further supported his theory that she was attracted to Zack.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:33 am

"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. I know. I know. But let me put it like this. if Subject A happened to like Subject B and Subject B was found out to be some sort of freak then Subject A would most probably repulsed and reject Subject B. Just... Just... I'm not normal, Doctor! I'm not normal at all. That boy probably has had, at some point in his life, a mother and a father. What do I have? A father who should be more appropriately labeled as a creator... I'd like it if I could at least get him to learn about me and my personality before he learns I'm one of your experiments."

To her it made perfect sense. To a man such as Doctor Gordon Isaac Freeman, perhaps not. But she knew what she meant and in her mind, that was all she needed really. She didn't want Zack to know just yet.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:53 am

Gordon smirked at Alyx, and nodded his head.

"All right, I won't tell him anything. Do whatever you wish. I still think that it won't make a difference. Subject A was in the X-Mansion before he came here, and if that's not a place for 'freaks' then I'm not sure what is. If you insist, though, I'll let you go at your own pace...perhaps conduct experiments on him of your own...what are the kids calling it now-a-days? Doing the nasty? The horizontal mambo? Chesterfield rugby? Sex? I don't know," Gordon shrugged, walking over to some of his closed petri dishes, taking a pen and a clipboard and writing down the bacterium's colors and growth rate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gordon's Lab.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: California :: San Fransisco-
Jump to: