Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gordon's Lab.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Gordon's Lab. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:53 am

Alyx nodded. "Sure," she said. She turned and started off for her room. She started thinking. Honestly, I want to know what's up? The past few days have been strange. Really strange. First Dad finds me, then he names me. Now Zach's here and he's getting along like a house on fire with Dad. That in itself is a miracle to me. Plus he's hot. So what's his baggage? Does he have any? Of course he does. Everybody has baggage.

OOC: Oh! What does Delta have? is it Annie? Oh! And what significance do the Freemans have? OH! /excited\
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:05 am

Zack, after running his hand through his blonde hair, went to the door of Alyx's room, opened it, stepped inside and sat on the bed. The entirely white room still had an eerie feeling to it, but a comforting one nonetheless. Zack folded his fingers together, trying to find a way to word this.

"All right, so do you remember me telling you about my evil clone, Delta and my son, John? And how I still kept in touch with the X Mansion? Well... apparently my son found my clone's hideout. And Delta... he has something. I don't know what; Xaiver didn't tell me." Zack spoke and shook his head. He didn't feel comfortable bringing his son up with a girl he loved and surely she also felt a bit uncomfortable, perhaps even a bit jealous and angry, but Zack was just telling it like it was.

"Xavier wants me to leave as soon as I can. Not alone -- with you and the doctor. Xavier said he'll need a lot of assistance" Zack stated. He hoped Alyx could come, and even the doctor, but did he want to put them in harm's way? Especially Alyx... he couldn't do that...
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 6:23 am

Alyx listened. For a few moments, she was silent. "The son thing will take some getting used to," she said softly. She looked up at Zach. Some?! She breathed in. "OK... All you need to convince Dad is me. I'll whip out the puppy dog eyes."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:27 am

Zack noticed the countenance of Alyx change at the word 'son'. This was expected, though. If Alyx had said she had a son, his face would change pretty quickly also. For a moment, Zack wished he didn't have a son.

Psychologically speaking, you couldn't blame him. He had not been there at his son's birth, did not hold him, did not bond with him through the wonder of oxytocin, did not raise him, nor did he bring back any wonderful memories of the woman he was to have him with, as he had moved on from Jessi. To Zack, he just a person that shared half of his DNA -- not even an acquaintance, as he hardly knew him, let alone friend or son.

"All right," Zack said slowly nodding his head. After a small sigh, he stood up, walked up to the door he recently came in, and walked out. The lab was still a big mess -- just better than it was a couple minutes or so ago. A small robot sped across the floor, helping Gordon.

"Doctor?" Zack said, alerting Gordon to his presence.

"I told you to leave," He replied in a normal tone.

"Well...uh... there's this clone of me in New York. Kind of like my evil twin. Professor Xavier wanted me to come back to the X Mansion as soon as I could with you and Alyx." Zack told the Doctor. Gordon stood oddly still for a moment, his eyes somewhat widened.

"Clone? What's his name?" He asked, curious, but it almost seemed as though his voice hinted nervousness...

"Well, he doesn't have a name per se, but he calls himself Delta. Delta RC-1138, I believe it was." Zack said. Gordon dropped an already broken beaker he picked up, his eyes now wide.

"Doc?" Zack asked, unsure of why the doctor was acting like this.

"Oh -- er, nothing. Just a slip of the hand," He said with a nervous laugh as he picked up the glass.

"Can you come with me to the X Mansion? Professor Xavier mentioned he would need all the assistance he could get." Zack asked, watching the doctor with a raised brow.

"No, no, I can't. I have, uh... th-things to do. Things that require...uh...lots of work." Gordon said almost immediately after Zack finished his sentence. It was easy to tell he was lying, but Zack wasn't going to coax him -- that was Alyx's job.

"Alyx?" He asked softly behind him.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 am

Alyx was waiting at her door. She didn't look at the man who created her every molecule. She stared at the door frame. "I think we should, Dad," she said. She closed her eyes and let her head loll back. "Despite the familiar name... I think this situation could get worse, Dad. Think about the history books. Doctor Gordon Freeman, The Man Who Saved The World And Everything In It."

She looked at him, a slight pout on her face and her eyes dilated a little.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:28 am

"But...I..." Gordon stuttered, eyeing his daughter first for the sympathy to stay (there was none), and then to Zack, who was also not showing sympathy. He turned his head to the left and shook it in the way someone does as if they were defeated. If Xavier had done his research, which he always did, surely he knew who he was bringing in? Oh, he couldn't tell anyone, though... no, that would ruin everything even more than his mistake just today; that one could be fixed.

"All right," Gordon nodded. Zack smiled at the doctor, though it still looked at Gordon a bit queer.

"Let me just gather a couple of materials..." He said, now moving around his lab, picking up some diagrams, tools, and equipment that wasn't broken and placed it inside of a cube that looked like it was able to store just about anything.

"Why don't you two...uh... pack up really quick." He said quietly, looking at the floor. Zack nodded and after he raced to his room to grab his suitcase, he came back to the lab, waiting for everything to be done.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:49 am

Alyx moved with ease. She jammed a few outfits into a backpack alongsde a few "light" reading books. By light, they were actually pretty heavy. Alyx was ready in no time. She was waiting for Zach now. She stepped outside her room and waited. Her thoughts turned to Zach earlier. Gas or not, something had been there for her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:32 am

"Well all right," Gordon said, nodding lightly, but still paying attention more so to the ground than at his daughter or to Zack. With a rummaging in his lab coat, he retrieved a purple test tube, removed the stopper, and chugged it down with a small grimace on his face. Walking up to the two, he grabbed their shoulders.

"All aboard to Xavier's," Gordon muttered. There was no noise, but a feeling of complete lightness of the body as the teleported away. The lab was then as empty as ever, still a mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gordon's Lab.
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: California :: San Fransisco-
Jump to: