Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gordon's Lab.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:41 am

Gordon came up to the thick metal door, which looked very odd in the middle of all the shops and houses around the area that had regular doors. On the side of the door was an eye scanner. Beneath that was a card swipper, and below that a number pad.

"I'm protective of my work," Gordon explained, smiled. He held up his eye to the scanner, simultaneously punching in the code to the keypad and with his other hand swiping the card he always carried in his right side pocket in his lab coat.

"Welcome, doctor Gordon Isaac Freeman." A male robotic voice said. Gordon casually walked in, using his hand to gesture in the man. "Now, I never got your name," He told him. Inside the door was an elevator, going straight down 100 or so feet.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:54 am

Hawkeye walked in glancing around at all the stuff. "And I thought Stark was a tech nerd." He said and then turned to Gordan. "Names Hawkeye." He said to the doctor not really expecting the Doctor to expect him to say his real name.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:59 am

"Hawkeye." Gordon nodded his head, pressing the button on the elevator, telling it to go down. It went down at an alarmingly quick pace, although by now Gordon's stomach was used to it. After the elevator went all the way down, the door opened.

Inside Gordon's lab was, well, lab equipment. There were several computers hooked up to various things, such as a test tube, a half finished 'Cosmic energy to electricity' converter, and a toaster. To the right of all of that was Gordon's medical stuff. A patient stretcher, a couple of petri dishes with rare bacterium inside, a chainsaw and a half eaten doughnut. Further right there were other things, beakers full of who-knows-what, Bunsen burners, and an small anti gravity tube which had a blue slime in it that was slowly turning orange.

"Why don't you lie on that stretcher over there?" He said, pointing to it. He went over to the medical side of his room, not too far from the stretcher, looking for his special magnifying glass.

"Ah! Here it is," He said, taking from the counter it was on, laying close to the doughnut. The magnifying glass was more of a handheld microscope he had made, allowing him to see things on a cellular level.

Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:00 am

"Alright, but I'm serious. If I go blind then your a** is dead." He told the doctor and then went over and layed down of the strecher. He looked around the Doctor'slab feeling completely creeped by this man. It's bad enough knowing Stark, Reed Richards, and Doctor Pym, but now he's an experiment monkey for this guy? Wow he has definately got to get some priorites straight.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:01 am

"Don't worry. This only has a rather destructive laser on it, but the button is well out of reach." He said, fumbling with the hand held microscope, pressing the laser button and accidentally cutting his toaster in half.

"No! That toaster was supposed to make toast one hundred times faster than any other toaster!" He exclaimed, examining the remains of the toaster.

"It's not too much of a loss though. It did vaporize anything that got inside of it. Even one of my robots..." He mumbled, but shook his head.

"Anyway, let us begin." He walked up to Hawkeye.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 6:05 am

Hawkeye watched the toatsert get destroyed and instantly wanted to get.the.hell.outta.there. He tried to relax as the Doctor came over and started thinking random thoughts that actually made him happy. Natalia for starters was one of those thoughts. He relaxed and breathed a sigh as the examination began.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:39 am

Gordon hunched over Hawkeye as he looked into the man's eyes without his instrument, and then he took his magnifying glass and put it over his eye.

What he saw was amazing. In the eye were the most densely packs rod and cone cells Gordon had ever seen in an eye.

"Amazing! I've never seen such eyes before." He said, examining them further. Perhaps he could recreate this eye...

With the special camera he installed in his magnifying glass, he took a picture of the eye, which had no flash.

He stood up normally. "Well, I'm done here. He said, adjusting his lab coat. "Allow me to get to work on your arrows." He told him.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Clint sat up as soon as the exam was over. "How long you gonna take on those, Doc? I need to get back to my job before my director blows a fuse and I get pissed again. Barton asked him. He really did not want to deal with Fury. But he was going to have to sooner or later. Rather be sooner andthen leave than later and try to kick his a**.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:16 am

"I have connections with S.H.I.E.L.D. Haven't you ever used the Coffee Maker 5000 over there? The one that makes coffee in 2 seconds flat? I made that. Or the invisible robot I made that- oh, you wouldn't know about that, would you? Either way, I'll mail them to you or something. Just give me an arrow you already have and I'll make some other designs." Gordon told Hawkeye, setting up his work bench which had various metals on it along with tools.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:04 am

Clint shrugged and left the doctor with one of his classic concussion arrows. He then turned and gather up his supplies then looked around. "I start seeing clones of myself walking around trying to cause trouble then I'm coming after your a**. I don't need anymore charges against me going on my record. Especially if I'm not the one really causing them." He told the Doctor and then left the building. He whislted for his Sky-cycle and then mounted it and flew back to New York.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:48 am

When they appeared, Alyx shivered and let go to put a hand to her forehead as she staggered back. She quickly recovered and looked around. "Sure ain't changed much," she said, looking around with interest. "Hm..."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:57 am

"Why would I change the place? It's perfect." He smiled as he went over to his work bench. He pushed aside the prototype arrows and blueprints he was making for Hawkeye and got out his tools.

"The insta-toaster 5000 should be ready in a moment..." He told Alyx, getting out some random things out of his tool box, one of them being a rubber chicken. He summoned an alternate dimension version of himself. This one was a scientist like him, but a lot more boring. He knew this lab as Gordon had shown him it, just around a week ago.

"Gordon, could you get the other toaster I once had? I need something from it."

"Sure thing, Gordon." The other Gordon nodded and went and picked up the two pieces of the toaster Gordon had split in half before. He brought them to Gordon.

"Alyx, Archimedes has missed you." He told her, the bird cooing as it heard it's name in it's nest, and flew over to Alyx.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 1:04 am

Alyx smiled. "Hello, Archimedes," she said softly, holding her arm out for the bird. "Long time no see, bird."
Alyx wasn't used to ever calling the bird Archimedes for long.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:46 pm

"Yes...that would go there... Gordon? Screw driver?"

"Here you go, Gordon."

"Good...good...just have to tighten this bolt on the kinetic energy manip- OW! Gordon, I need a Flintstones band-aid."

"Here you go."

"Thank you...okay, now it's tightened... just have to recalibrate the energy output so I don't reduce the whole city to rubble... OH NO!"

"BRACE YOURSELF, WE'RE ALL GOING TO-"

"No, I just remembered I left the oven running. Go fix that for me, Gordon."

"Yes, sir."

"Now lets see if it works correctly with this rubber chicken...Crap! It disintegrated. Let me reduce the energy output by sixty five percent then... Ha!"

"Doctor, I'm back. The oven is off."

"Good! Hand me some bread."

"Here you are, sir."

"Let's just... HA! I did it! And it's perfect! It's not burnt, just the perfect brown color!" Gordon exclaimed, taking a bite of the toast. "Tastes...funny..."

"That's because the bread was moldy, sir."

"Gives it extra flavor. I like it." Gordon smiled, nodding his head. "Just give me the new loaf of bread along with the butter and jam and all that."

"Sure thing." The alternate universe version of Gordon said, going to the small pantry in the lab and then came out with what he asked for.

"Alyx! Breakfast is ready." He told her. His new invention was the size of a screw driver, and when pressed down against the bread and the button on it was pushed, it would instantly toast the bread to a perfect brown color.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Alyx had the bird on her shoulder now when she walked to the toast. "Oh my... Gordon, you're a genius! Instant toast! You'll be a millionaire if you market this!"

She took a bite out of her buttered toast which she'd slathered in blackberry jam. "Mmm..."
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:52 am

Gordon continued to eat his moldy toast, which he thought was excellent. "You know, Alyx," He said, emptying his mouth with a swallow. "I am already a millionaire." Gordon smiled. "I'll just have to patent the thing. Then I can be even more of a millionaire." He nodded, taking another bite.

Gordon made his alternate dimension self go back to his proper place, and now summoned a version of himself that, instead of being a super genius, was a tailor - the best in his universe, even.

"Gordon, we need clothes on this lady." Said Gordon. The alternate dimension version of himself look one quick glance at Alyx, and knew every single one of her measurements. He took out his portable sewing machine and his super dense spools, and started to get to work.

"Tell the man what clothes you want," Gordon said to Alyx.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:25 am

"Um... Wearable ones?" Alyx said. She didn't know much about clothing. "Good quality? I don't know..."

She looked around, finishing her toast. She hummed a little and stopped, frozen and staring at a single part of the room.

"N-needles!" she shrieked and ran to hide behind her creator.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 2:39 pm

The alternate dimension Gordon was starting on a full wardrobe, clothes for every occasion, from very formal meetings to pajamas to swimming suits.

"Oh, don't worry, Exper- I mean Alyx. He's not going to poke at you..." His voice drifted away as he realized he hadn't tested on someone in a while... there was the urge to put some experimental RNA molecules into someone...

But he resisted the urge.

"Gordon, if you will, can you move to a different place? Out of view?"

"Sure." The alternate dimension Gordon spoke, as he took his machine and opened a door heading to a room.

"Don't go in there! That's where all the man eating chickens are held!"

"Oh, sorry, let me go through-"

"Don't go through that one either! That one contains a very sensitive atom bomb!"

"Okay, let me go through this-"

"Not that one either. That one is where are the sentient underwear are being stored- oh, wait, that one's fine. I had to burn the underwear because they were creating a rebellion."

"Right," The alternate dimension version said, walking through the door.

"See, Alyx? Problem solved." He patted her on the back.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:49 am

Alyx was staring at her creator like he was a mad man. "Underwear?" she asked incredulously. "Gordan, what the heck?"
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:26 pm

"Well, there are plenty of uses for sentient underwear. The first one being...that...they're sentient. I don't have any more reasons, but I trust you'll understand that it was for the sake of science." He nodded his head vigorously, as this had settled the matter to him. Archimedes then cooed, and flew down, drinking from an open petri dish.

"Archimedes, no!" He yelled at the bird. It turned his attention to Gordon. Gordon got up and ran over to where the bird was, seeing that it was the petri dish he was using to examine the effects of nanobots that programmed asexual DNA into living organisms. Gordon then eyed his bird. It then seemed to be splitting...and it did. There was now two Archimedes.

"Ha! It worked!" Gordon smiled. Then there was four pigeons. Some started to fly, then eight. Gordon soon started to see the problem. Now with 16 pigeons flying around, he looked through his various test tube labels (32 birds) to find the counter nanobot (64 pigeons). Grabbing a plate of Archimedes's favorite bird food (128 birds now, making lots of noise) he dumped the nanobots onto the plate, and set the plate down, then went to get the vaporizing gun he had built a long time ago. All of the birds were now at the plate, and they had stopped splitting into twos. With the scope on the little pistol, he activated the targeting so that it locked on to every bird besides one. He then shot the gun.

Now, Gordon was crazy, let's be honest. He did love his bird, though, along with his experi-daughter. He felt, though, that a bird was much more different than Alyx, and, though felt sympathy for his bird, knew that the particles were now in a better place.

The one bird at the food, cooing in happiness. Gordon set down his gun, and then went back to the table.

"Where were we, now?" He asked with a light smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Experiment Sixteen's mouth hung open. Closing it, she inched away from Gordon. Alyx swallowed and eyed him. "If I let you experiment me again... I'm staying away from multiplying nanobots. And your vaporizer..." said the sixteen year old. She brushed her hair out of her hair out of her face and held her arm out for Archimedes. She clicked her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Archimedes came to Alyx, cooing more, and lightly pecking at her fingers. Gordon eyed his bird, then back to Alyx, chuckling a small amount.

"Don't worry, I won't experiment on...you...again," He said. He wanted to make up for what he did to the girl as the child (seeing now that she didn't like it), but it was hard to force himself to say that.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:49 pm

She shook her head. "One experiment, Dad. One. That's it. No arguments from either side. Make it a good one. An exciting one," she told him. She stroked the bird's feathers.
Back to top Go down
Zachary
Thor/Wolverine

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Gordon smiled, though he knew he wasn't supposed to find this pleasing. One certain test came into his mind as he mentioned 'good one'. It wasn't safe, per se, but nothing Gordon did was safe. He had another piece of his moldy toast and stood up, going over to a counter.

"Well, I'm not sure how it will work...but I'm certain it won't be harmful..." He said to Alyx, going over his various test tubes, trying to find the right one.

"It's a solution -- no needle, don't worry -- that will reconfigure your skin's DNA to where it's super dense. You won't feel a difference, but you'll notice if someone has the misfortune of punching you," Gordon chuckled. He then found the test tube that looked to have a metal gray in it. The stopper was still on, and he shook the concoction vigourously, and the liquid turned a lighter shade of gray.

"Here we are." He said, examining the tube. "You'll need to drink this. You'll feel very cool when you drink it, then your skin will turn hot -- and then we shall test it. I would have done it on myself but it conflicts with the test tube powers I have, making me vomit profusely." He smiled like it was a happy memory.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:59 pm

Uh, hello! I have powers too! Moron... she thought and downed the test tube. She felt a little more than cool. More like her insides were freezing. She put a hand on her chest and gasped as suddenly, the raging cold became searing hot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gordon's Lab. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gordon's Lab.   Gordon's Lab. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gordon's Lab.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: North America :: California :: San Fransisco-
Jump to: