Marvel Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Universe

Marvel Comic Heroes and Villains!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knightly Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

Knightly Manor - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:03 am

"What's your favorite name option?" He asked her and rans his finger though her hair. He was gently rubbing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:26 am

"I don't really know... Leo had been the first to pop in there," she said. "Leo McAndren has a ring to to it..."
Back to top Go down
http://marveluniverse.greatestboard.com
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:55 am

Davin smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yeah..It does have a nice ring to it." He said to her and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:26 pm

"What're kissing on the ed for, Dav?" she asked, suspicious. She heard that up until the third trimester was safe for... activities... but she didn't think Davin would actually go there.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:29 pm

Davin looked at her for a second and thought about her question then flopped back on the bed. "I..don't know." He said and shrugged as he looked up at the ceiling like he's trying to find something that wasn't there,
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:43 pm

"It wasn't a certain man's needs, was it?" she asked, giggling. She kissed him quick and lay down beside him. "Its ok if you want to..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:47 pm

"The baby won't get hurt or messed up?" Davin asked her and cuddled up close to her. Sleeping with her was something that he was ok with, after all they got to this point because of that. But the thought of their baby being harmed because of it isn't something that he wants to have happen.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:49 pm

"Safe until the third trimester," she shrugged. "Things sink in, you know, when you start reading about pregnancies. I know you, Davin, and you're itching for it."

She kissed his cheek. "I can tell."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:59 pm

"Well it just didn't seem right to not celebrate our marriage." He whisped and kissed her again. He smiles and wrapped his armsaround her
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 4:04 pm

"I remember you got into an argument with Damon," she pointed out, She kissed him and pulled him closer to her. "Just... be careful..."

[FADE to black]
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:24 pm

Davin awoke the next morning and looked around the room. He breathed out a silent sigh and looked over at his wife. Jayne was fast asleep staying extremely closeto him. He smiled and kissed her lips softly and snuggled closer to her and at one point glancing down at the slight hints of buldging that would grow over the course of the months and then become their little baby. He smiled and cuddled up Jayne, wrapping his arms around her and keeping her close.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:47 am

Jayne stirred, her hand going down to her stomach even in her sleep. She settled down again, close to Davin. She woke up, hearing his heartbeat. "Mmm? Dav?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:55 am

"Shh, I'm here, Jay. I'm not going anywhere." Davin whispered to her and kissed her again. He snuggled up close to her, careful of her stomach. He smiled and kissed her yet again.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:01 am

Jayne smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "Dav? Love you..." she said as she started to drift back off to sleep. She kissed his cheek and fell asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:11 am

"Love you too, Jay.." He whispered back to her to her and hugged her tightly as she slept. He sat up in the bed and pulled her up with him.

"You've stolen her from me.." A voice said and a man appeared in the room.

"Leave, Damon." Davin said after seeing the Devil's Son and hearing his statement. He held Jayne protectivily.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:18 am

Jayne stirred again. Hearing her Master's voice, she groggily lifted a head. "F*ck off, Damon. You know not to bother me when I'm asleep," she growled. "The heck are you here for? Leave. NOW."

She started to sit up. "You got the list or something? Is that why you're f*cking here? Get out."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:24 am

Damon growled a bit and then reached into his pocket and pulled out a sheet of paper. He set the parchmant on a table in the room and then vanished.

"Thanks for ruining the morning, Damon." Davin said and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Pretty good at that ain't he?" Lilith asked from the bedside where she had appeared at.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:32 am

"IS THE WORLD GOING TO COME INTO MY BEDROOM TODAY OR WHAT!?" Jayne shrieked, annoyed. She got from the bed, pulling her nightgown on over her frame. She leaned against a wall and glared at nothing in particular as she tried to calm down. Being this angry wasn't good for the baby... Not with Hell Fire in her body...
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:42 am

Lilith laughed at Jayne's outburst. "Please, I'm just here to give Davin the soul list I need him to complete before you two go on your honeymoon." She told them and then handed Davin his list. "Also that's not a list that Damon left..." She said then vanished.

"Not a list?" Davin asked but didn't expect an answer. He pocketed his list after pulling on a pair of pants and then walked over and picked up the paper Damon left. He unfolded the paper and read what was on the note.

((The Letter))

Dear, Jayne:

I don't care how much you may hate me, but I love you. I won't take no for an answer and seeing you with that little bas*ard has gotten to me for the long enough. I'm not giving you a choice in this. If you want to live, if you want to have you baby live then there is one soul you must bring me. Just one....
Bring me the soul of Davin McAndren....

- Damon
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:51 am

"What? What's it say?" she asked. "Davin? What's wrong? What does it say?!"

She started to panic. "D-Dav?"

OOC: Lol. That'll be fun. He has none! xD
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:55 am

((I'm thinking Damon will have to make her go after Lilith for it xD))

Davin looked up at her and quickly walked over and hugged her tightly. "Damon.....he's.." he started but couldn't get the words to come out. He pulled away and handed her the note, "Just read it yourself..." He said and then sat down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:59 am

She read it. She read it again. And again. Over and over until she was doubled over, gasping for breath. She was hyperventilating. She was panicking... This was bad for her and the baby... and Davin... "Oh God..."
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:04 am

Davin went to her side and held her. "What are we supposed to do about this?" He asked her.

"I don't know. But I do know that Damon's pitting your wife against me. And I'm not giving up my catcher's soul to my jealous brother. Not my fault the a** fell for her." Lilith said after apperearing there on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Delirium
Of The Endless
Of The Endless
Delirium

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:07 am

"I... I can't breathe..." she gripped his shirt. "I-I... can't... breathe..."

She was gasping big enough to drink an entire fish bowl of water at a time. "D-Davin..."

Her hand stayed firm on her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 3:10 am

"Jayne. Jayne, just calm down, breathe..relax." Davin held her close and was rocking back and forth to try and calm her down. "Shhhhh...shhh." He breathed to her and tried to get her to relax..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knightly Manor   Knightly Manor - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Knightly Manor
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel Universe :: RP Area :: Europe :: United Kingdom :: Great Britain-
Jump to: